Guaranteed Red undertones cheat

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
Lycopene ( S tier)Direct effect on skin luminscence and undertonesDosage: 20 mg x 2 a day with coconut oil 1 tbsp
Getting lean (S tier)Getting lean has been shown to increase how much carotenoids get delivered to the strateum corneum of the skin which is what exerts the colourful properties
Lifting weights(A tier)Increased blood flow and increases T levels over time , former can have short term effects where skin is more oxygenated leading to pinker/redder facesRegimen: High intensity low volume (fastest way to grow)
Sleeping 8.5 plus hours (A tier)Not sleeping causes a skin of pallor, not the good type either, you look like youre sick or even dying if sleep disruption is very highMagnesium glycinate, clonidine, low dose progesterone, valerian extract, kava, low dose wine, zolpidem(if heavy sleep problems), high cbd to thc ratio marijuana,low dose cyproheptadine (.3 mg)
Fruit juices daily (S tier)Apart from lycopene, there are many carotenoids that havent been explored yet. Only way to slowly build up all your carotene levels is by eating fruits and green vegetables like spinachand brocolliFruits (W high carotenoid content): Mango, Dragonfruit, grape, strawberries, kiwi,watermelon,apricots, papaya. Pumpin and sweet potatoes although not fruits deserves a mention
Acetozalamide ( B tier)
Works by increasing CO2 which then increases oxygenation in skin tissue through bohr effect, more than 125 mg will lead to a lot more urination so 125 is the sweet spot. Short term effect
Azelaic / Glycolic/ Vitamin C (topical) (around B tier)Evens out pigmentation and lightens tan a bit making undertones visible

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BrownTriad, brucewayne78, smallman and 21 others
@iam good boy @FBI @Accelerator @IndraBC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, 5'7 zoomer, neverascendcurrycel and 1 other person
Nice thread

riboflavin and lutein may als work. Ive heard many ppl dissapointed w astaxanthin so would not recommend unless u can splurge money

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Lycopene ( S tier)Direct effect on skin luminscence and undertonesDosage: 20 mg x 2 a day with coconut oil 1 tbsp
Getting lean (S tier)Getting lean has been shown to increase how much carotenoids get delivered to the strateum corneum of the skin which is what exerts the colourful properties
Lifting weights(A tier)Increased blood flow and increases T levels over time , former can have short term effects where skin is more oxygenated leading to pinker/redder facesRegimen: High intensity low volume (fastest way to grow)
Sleeping 8.5 plus hours (A tier)Not sleeping causes a skin of pallor, not the good type either, you look like youre sick or even dying if sleep disruption is very highMagnesium glycinate, clonidine, low dose progesterone, valerian extract, kava, low dose wine, zolpidem(if heavy sleep problems), high cbd to thc ratio marijuana,low dose cyproheptadine (.3 mg)
Fruit juices daily (S tier)Apart from lycopene, there are many carotenoids that havent been explored yet. Only way to slowly build up all your carotene levels is by eating fruits and green vegetables like spinachand brocolliFruits (W high carotenoid content): Mango, Dragonfruit, grape, strawberries, kiwi,watermelon,apricots, papaya. Pumpin and sweet potatoes although not fruits deserves a mention
Acetozalamide ( B tier)
Works by increasing CO2 which then increases oxygenation in skin tissue through bohr effect, more than 125 mg will lead to a lot more urination so 125 is the sweet spot. Short term effect
Azelaic / Glycolic/ Vitamin C (topical) (around B tier)Evens out pigmentation and lightens tan a bit making undertones visible
Good thread

How am I supposed to know what undertones work for me the best

How am I supposed to know what undertones work for me the best
whats ur skin colour, unless pale white, the more red the better generally

What does taking lycopene with coconut oil do?

Can vouch for vitamin c, it really evened out my dark spots and made my skin a bit lighter, but for me the most important was getting rid of uneven coloring

But you need to use it daily for a few months

Plus, it offers some protection against sun

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Is it possible to have red undertones with olive skin?

I believe the red undertones are more clearly visible on white/pale skins.

Can vouch for vitamin c, it really evened out my dark spots and made my skin a bit lighter, but for me the most important was getting rid of uneven coloring

But you need to use it daily for a few months

Plus, it offers some protection against sun
Topical application correct?

Also can it somehow help with under eyes fat production?!

Is it possible to have red undertones with olive skin?

I believe the red undertones are more clearly visible on white/pale skins.
its even visble on light brown skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, dna_cel and Kroker

Yes topical

No unfortunately, if anything they can make them less noticable cuz of lightening effect, but no improvement in volume

I'm using volufiline for that now

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BrahminBoss
Acetozalamide ( B tier)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, ominion, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Funny how Ramirez didn’t know shit about anything and was as dumb as a rock, didn’t take vitamins, didn’t brush his teeth, didn’t wear deodorant, ate like a fatass nikocado avocado, did random drugs he got off the streets, never washed his hair or showered, yet he was psl 8. Some guys were just never supposed to lose and he was one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
Funny how Ramirez didn’t know shit about anything and was as dumb as a rock, didn’t take vitamins, didn’t brush his teeth, didn’t wear deodorant, ate like a fatass nikocado avocado, did random drugs he got off the streets, never washed his hair or showered, yet he was psl 8. Some guys were just never supposed to lose and he was one of them.
he was lean af and thats the base for everything, skinny tall men get away with everything acne, shit hygeine, shit undertones etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
he was lean af and thats the base for everything, skinny tall men get away with everything acne, shit hygeine, shit undertones etc etc
images
Then he’s osl8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, RAMU KAKA, iam good boy and 1 other person
Average vermilionboss and brahmincore discussion

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmac, Vermilioncore and BrahminBoss

PDO threads or get fat graft.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Elaborate my tutor wdym by PDO?!

Acetozalamide ( B tier)
What’s a red undertone? Examples?

to get red checks instantly one can draw a line with a red pencil and then smear around

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Acetozalamide ( B tier)
is eating 2 large tomatoes daily enough

is eating 2 large tomatoes daily enough
It’s a gamble you never know if ur getting enough, supplementing it is the best way but there was a user here who got some decent results from eating tomato paste (increases lycopene content)

It’s a gamble you never know if ur getting enough, supplementing it is the best way but there was a user here who got some decent results from eating tomato paste (increases lycopene content)
can’t supplement it sadly, yeah i know the user mayo mogger, had to ask him but he got banned, anyways even if i take it 2 daily tomatoes would you know how long till results

can’t supplement it sadly, yeah i know the user mayo mogger, had to ask him but he got banned, anyways even if i take it 2 daily tomatoes would you know how long till results
Message him

Acetozalamide ( B tier)
DNRD dalit

Simply lightens skin , not a carotenoid
Don't you think beta carotene will make ethnics look yellowish/too dark? Also how can an pale ethnic get tanned without looking brown and disgusting, like going for this look
4010128 IMG 4987

Don't you think beta carotene will make ethnics look yellowish/too dark? Also how can an pale ethnic get tanned without looking brown and disgusting, like going for this look
View attachment 2853158
That’s why i don’t recommend beta carotene in supplement form. Morrone has 0 hyperpigmentation which if it exists can make someone look darker , he is even a bit darker than Salludon and looks somewhat ethnic. Looking like a stereotypical ethnic or not is facial features , Saafir looks ethnic as well but has good features . Morrone also has light lips which increases contrast and decreases perception of being ethnic ( as higher contrast is a European trait usually)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
That’s why i don’t recommend beta carotene in supplement form. Morrone has 0 hyperpigmentation which if it exists can make someone look darker , he is even a bit darker than Salludon and looks somewhat ethnic. Looking like a stereotypical ethnic or not is facial features , Saafir looks ethnic as well but has good features . Morrone also has light lips which increases contrast and decreases perception of being ethnic ( as higher contrast is a European trait usually)
He also has hazel eyes. So u think topical beta carotene is ideal to use? What dosage?

How can one reduce hyperpigmentation

He also has hazel eyes. So u think topical beta carotene is ideal to use? What dosage?
No what u get from fruits and vegetables is usually enough. Lycopene and ( maybe) lutein are what give the quickest results in supplement form

• +1
  • +1
No what u get from fruits and vegetables is usually enough. Lycopene and ( maybe) lutein are what give the quickest results in supplement form
Alright bless