guess im back to rotting on here again

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
most of my hs friends do not like me anymore, im here for the next 3 days till i make new friends in college (i've made a few, havent gotten their snaps yet though and was planning on asking yesterday but both weren't in 💀)
JFL this and my knee pain shit still hasnt gone away so i cant even go outside today

anyway how have you guys been? Anything new and exciting happen in your day to day life?
@Outerz14 @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, ominion, halloweed and 3 others
most of my hs friends do not like me anymore, im here for the next 3 days till i make new friends in college (i've made a few, havent gotten their snaps yet though and was planning on asking yesterday but both weren't in 💀)
JFL this and my knee pain shit still hasnt gone away so i cant even go outside today

anyway how have you guys been? Anything new and exciting happen in your day to day life?
@Outerz14 @JohnDoe
It's okay bhai, focus on making friends otherwise you're fucked. I'm okay not much has changed.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It's okay bhai, focus on making friends otherwise you're fucked. I'm okay not much has changed.
i will, i'm friends with like 2 friends from hs man. this sucks so much, first it's this and my knee and clavicle pain which i have, meaning i cant do shit.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i will, i'm friends with like 2 friends from hs man. this sucks so much, first it's this and my knee and clavicle pain which i have, meaning i cant do shit.
how do you have pain as a teenager? what have you been doing?

how do you have pain as a teenager? what have you been doing?
no clue bro, it came out of nowhere, i thought the knee pain was from gym, but the knee pain from the gym went away a few weeks ago. I was fine for a week or 2. and when i started taking colostrum, the pain came back. its taking the piss

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
no clue bro, it came out of nowhere, i thought the knee pain was from gym, but the knee pain from the gym went away a few weeks ago. I was fine for a week or 2. and when i started taking colostrum, the pain came back. its taking the piss
see a doc

i have bad news bhai

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
see a doc
im not really sure tbh, it's weird how this pain works as well cause its dull pain, meaning it doesnt affect me walking or shit, it's jsut there really

@Outerz14 @JohnDoe
YES DUDE

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
bro what, why are you no longer repping adonis gang
we discontinued it bc the birds leader got banned so there was no competition
plus members were getting bored

htt ps://forum. looksmaxxing .com/threads/the-adonisgang-on-org-has-disbanded.15480/

just remove the spaces btw

we discontinued it bc the birds leader got banned so there was no competition
plus members were getting bored

htt ps://forum. looksmaxxing .com/threads/the-adonisgang-on-org-has-disbanded.15480/

just remove the spaces btw
oh .com, i'm @cuck on .com

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back