Guess my BF%

nah the injection is always fine tbh, same with my deltoid injections. when it starts to hurt is the next day, at least from my experiance. i wonder if this one will hurt, i did ventroglute
Is it like vaccine

We got some vaccines recently and it jsut ached like a bitch lol (not jew bill Gates cuckcine)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Is it like vaccine

We got some vaccines recently and it jsut ached like a bitch lol (not jew bill Gates cuckcine)
A little tbh

I remember we got our vaccines into delt at school a couple years ago, and all the guys would go around punching each other in the arm. some of the most painful shit tbh

This is true 10% bodyfat @7:35 :

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Ur muscle insertions and proportions are so shitty but u still bodymog 95% of modern ”males”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Mouthbreath and androgenic
Ur muscle insertions and proportions are so shitty but u still bodymog 95% of modern ”males”

Does my brother have better ones? Or too hard to tell?

Fghhh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5393
Just for reference guys. This is a UFC fighter, Josh Thompson

He is 5'10'' and 155 pounds at weigh in. I am 1 inch shorter and 20 pounds heavier. He is probably 10-12% Which means I might even be 20%

@fogdart

20101008054104_IMG_1291.JPG
20140124034754_5D3_8499.JPG
_UlAy7sQCeKJwusTu9iOcs3NCFEzTitgW3N3IopEufS9n3z18Z3IbbAd5JfSAzP6GoAt3AGPfJ7Rc-2x1k1M5ygTA-n99OHKSxVpU9PEqfppK8XJZ8qYdMhYBXb7
they are completely dry when they weigh in, when they fight they're already carbed up again and hydrated and prolly several kilos heavier. Also it looks like you have a long torso, so thats why you weigh more I think. And he is less than 10percent bf imo

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
  • +1
Yes he has better/more aesthetic but his torso is also a bit long. You both have good traps.

what do you do for traps? Shrugs or just deadlift?

I do shrugs and lat pulldowns, rows and dedicate a whole day to working out neck, but I dunno how much that activates lats. My brother does shrugs and lat pulldowns, he might deadlift but prob not. He is a casual gym goer

The neck workout I do is every exercise in here that doesnt use a neck harness

you look about 12%, whats your weight?

@Amnesia id guess you are 15%

and this guy could pass as sub 10% in this photo in all honesty
View attachment 709213

5'9'' 175

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
Debating +-3% bf for aspiemaxxed amnesia is why yall gonna die virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 4332
I look DYEL in clothes cause girls all the time ask if I even lift weights

The twitch streamer girl I went on a date the other night was talking about her kickbox trainer being HUGE, "like 3 times bigger than u Amnesia." She was like, "but you look like u stay in shape, do u lift weights though?" I was wearing a tight muscle shirt so I thought it would be apparent I do, but I guess not

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
I look DYEL in clothes cause girls all the time ask if I even lift weights

The twitch streamer girl I went on a date the other night was talking about her kickbox trainer being HUGE, "like 3 times bigger than u Amnesia." She was like, "but you look like u stay in shape, do u lift weights though?" I was wearing a tight muscle shirt so I thought it would be apparent I do, but I guess not
no matter how much you height fraud you still have proportions of a 5'9 guy so if he is taller or roids(which is common today) no shit he is bigger

For the people who think that he has a bad frame , the picture he took doesn't compliment it one bit considering his right arm is in a position which makes him look narrower and we can't really see his left shoulder.
If he took a picture standing like this
Jeff17

his frame would seem better.

• +1
You are so short. lol. 5'9 its over for u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
which exercises for home ab workout? You seem ~16% btw.

With gyms closed I literally have been only doing home workouts of abs and neck every other day for the last 2 months. No exaggeration
what homework for your neck did you do?

Barefoot 5'9''
175 pounds
Natty
Flexing my abs
Picture taken right at wakeup before ingesting any fluids or food

Been on a strict diet of chicken thigh and frozen pineapple. 1300 calories a day for the last month. Losing about .7 pounds a day

What I think I am in spoiler
18% or so

View attachment 708884

@ArvidGustavsson I'm wearing a hat bro. Plz notice me
18% ? lmao
looks like 9-10%

Need to gymcel asap
Thread took my whole confidence