Guess my bideltold width untrained in shirt

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm 5"7 and 16 years old

u bending over for some dick or what nigga?

stand up straight tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hero of the Imperium, Growth Plate and 3 others
This user deserves to be banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Hero of the Imperium, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Bideltoid is the last of your problems

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
Bideltoid is the last of your problems
yeah my height but once i get my late growth spurt too 6"1-6"2 it won't be my problem anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
5’9 turbomanlet last time I checked, not sure how long it is but I’d estimate 20 inch max idk tbh
Wow. If you would have said 6’2 and 23 inch I would’ve believed it. It looks like you are way bigger. You are 16 correct? Still plenty time to get to maybe 6 ft

• Woah
Reactions: 1 person
Wow. If you would have said 6’2 and 23 inch I would’ve believed it. It looks like you are way bigger. You are 16 correct? Still plenty time to get to maybe 6 ft
damn ahhahaha that’s crazy

I have scolisis so I defo lost height to that, my legs are abnormally long compared to my torso

I’m 18 now btw and haven’t been gym in months so rip that, doubt I’ll get taller but if I fix my scolisis I could reach 6 ft ngl

what do you estimate this frame to be then

FD07FFE2 A244 4893 ADE9 2285A10884FD
43DFB62D 3188 47E6 9E2D CB0E42AB60B4

I have scolisis so I defo lost height to that, my legs are abnormally long compared to my torso

I’m 18 now btw and haven’t been gym in months so rip that, doubt I’ll get taller but if I fix my scolisis I could reach 6 ft ngl
True yes fixing scoliosis can give like 2-3 inches. It may prevent you from working out though in the future. Regardless insane that’s you looked like that at 16. I think I measured my bideltoid to be 19.5 and I by no means look that big in the shoulders

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
19 inches

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
To be honest yours looks way bigger than his. His face is indicating to me that he is tall maybe 6-3/6-4 but his bideltoid maybe 20-21. Idk though his clavicles are massive but he isn’t jacked at all so it is not proportionally attractive
mine defo isn’t bigger

he’s 6’1 22inch bidelt

I’m 5’9 possibly 5’11/6 after spinal fusion with 20inch bidelt

tbh in pics he looks huge compared to me Jfl it’s over for gymcels

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
mine defo isn’t bigger

he’s 6’1 22inch bidelt

I’m 5’9 possibly 5’11/6 after spinal fusion with 20inch bidelt

tbh in pics he looks huge compared to me Jfl it’s over for gymcels
Well yours look better. He may be bigger since he is taller but honestly he looks sickly Ill. If he had muscles and great shoulders like you do then it would look better on him. No girl cares as much about having wirey little kid bideltoid as much as they do about having a good base and arms/shoulders on a smaller bideltoid. A 18.5 inch bideltoid with good shoulders/veins/arms is always gonna pull more than a 23 inch bideltoid with no muscle and looks ten. I mean of course they both have to be same facially and height but if they are 18.5 will always win

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
No way you are 16 wtf you are a mogger for your age w your face + physique
was 16 in that pic bro I’m 18 now tho, oldcel and stopped gymcelling

appreciate it tho, still incel in UK however

• So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender
Well yours look better. He may be bigger since he is taller but honestly he looks sickly Ill. If he had muscles and great shoulders like you do then it would look better on him. No girl cares as much about having wirey little kid bideltoid as much as they do about having a good base and arms/shoulders on a smaller bideltoid. A 18.5 inch bideltoid with good shoulders/veins/arms is always gonna pull more than a 23 inch bideltoid with no muscle and looks ten. I mean of course they both have to be same facially and height but if they are 18.5 will always win
Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

I don't think you have longer legs than @Growth Plate and me

I have leg:torso ratio 2:1 and galaxymogger @Growth Plate has 2.5:1

• +1
  • JFL
I don't think you have longer legs than @Growth Plate and me

I have leg:torso ratio 2:1 and galaxymogger @Growth Plate has 2.5:1
jflllll dm pics @Growth Plate

I’ll take pics too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
body without muscles but with wide shoulders/wide clavicles + narrow hips >> body with muscles without shoulder: average hip
water

I’d rather be anorexic ramirez with huge bony frame than gymcelled

• +1
jflllll dm pics @Growth Plate

I’ll take pics too
I will send you photos when I have low BF%, I am not able to see my body with high fat

but I have a drawing of my proportions if you want to see

• JFL
  • +1
I will send you photos when I have low BF%, I am not able to see my body with high fat

but I have a drawing of my proportions if you want to see
brooo 2:1 leg to torso? Jfl idk how to measure mine but I can tell u I look comical, my legs belong on a 6ft person while my torso is like 5’4 or smth like that brutal

• JFL
  • +1
brooo 2:1 leg to torso? Jfl idk how to measure mine but I can tell u I look comical, my legs belong on a 6ft person while my torso is like 5’4 or smth like that brutal
sometimes in the mirror I see myself aesthetic and other times slenderman :fuk:

• Love it
  • +1