So fucking tired of this life

You think you should rethink your life and you make a post about it on here:lul:

Damn bro you win
Not really about who is winning tbh. Have u noticed tho, look at the post/rep of the best looking users:

who would be Chads even amongst the general population (and Salludon who would be a Terrachad at Prime):

The better looking you are, the more famous you will be, the better rep/post you will be..

is no exception tbh. His posts are unfathomably boring, whatever he types is just water or not interesting, and he has such an uninviting mundane personality... but he will always have that group of orbiters giving him validation here.
So he will keep on appealing to them, to itch that void that exists in himself

He should honestly just leave.. but he seems to care more about what other people think:

about the situation that he is in.
He's a lost cause if he doesn't wise up soon.. I see him being another @MakinItHappen or @Amnesia at 35 still posting here, 5 years later.

It's time to move on buddy @forevergymcelling. Things end in life, this period of moving on is long overdue for you
You should leave, and not look back.

Go up in life and forget this phase ever even existed. After others had ascended, and used this forum for what it was supposed to be.. they all left

After I ascend, I'm planning to do the same

Not much else I can say, don't let others make the idea sound less/more convincing for you.
Only you know what is best for yourself. The question is are you mentally strong enough to do what needs to be done:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, WatermelonLover and USERΝAME
I'm pushing 30 and have been posting negative threads that appeal to 16 year old indians for the past 5 years.

I average nearly 7 posts a day and have been here 5 years..
11874 divided by 1826 = 6.5 posts per day...

I claim to have a gf yet I'm a cuck for tyler maher and wish I was him.. I pretend to be him and talk to girls who otherwise wouldn't like me.

I need to rethink my life mate, im seriously concerned for myself
brutal

You have posted this exact thread before. I know you have. I just can't find it:feelswhat:

Not really about who is winning tbh. Have u noticed tho, look at the post/rep of the best looking users:

View attachment 2999073
View attachment 2999074

who would be Chads even amongst the general population (and Salludon who would be a Terrachad at Prime):
View attachment 2999080
View attachment 2999067
View attachment 2999065

The better looking you are, the more famous you will be, the better rep/post you will be..
View attachment 2999083
is no exception tbh. His posts are unfathomably boring, whatever he types is just water or not interesting, and he has such an uninviting mundane personality... but he will always have that group of orbiters giving him validation here.

He should honestly just leave.. but he seems to care more about what other people think:
View attachment 2999090
He's a lost cause if he doesn't wise up soon.. I see him being another @MakinItHappen or @Amnesia at 35 still posting here, 5 years later.

It's time to move on buddy @forevergymcelling. Things end in life, this period of moving on is long overdue for you

Go up in life and forget this phase ever even existed. After others had ascended, and used this forum for what it was supposed to be.. they all left

Not much else I can say, don't let others make the idea sound less/more convincing for you.
Only you know what is best for yourself. The question is are you mentally strong enough to do what needs to be done:

No one is here to "ascend"

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Word for word copy pasted thread out of a comment you made

The forevergymceling react farm formula:

- bark about the cubicle life
- bark about chads
- bark about your underground morphing sweatshop
-bark about med chads

Guaranteed 20 + reacts everytime cause everyone on the forum has dementia

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ChadL1te, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
It's a troll thread, I'm 28, not broke (not rich tho), my life is objectively very good but I don't feel satisfied. I hate working 9-5
imagine starting work at 9
try 6 brother its sucks balls

I'm pushing 30 and have been posting negative threads that appeal to 16 year old indians for the past 5 years.

I average nearly 7 posts a day and have been here 5 years..
11874 divided by 1826 = 6.5 posts per day...

I claim to have a gf yet I'm a cuck for tyler maher and wish I was him.. I pretend to be him and talk to girls who otherwise wouldn't like me.

I need to rethink my life mate, im seriously concerned for myself
You’re a fucking chad cunt kys

At least you managed to farm a lot of rep here

View attachment 2999073
View attachment 2999074

View attachment 2999080
View attachment 2999067
View attachment 2999065

View attachment 2999083

View attachment 2999090

Word for word copy pasted thread out of a comment you made

The forevergymceling react farm formula:

- bark about the cubicle life
- bark about chads
- bark about your underground morphing sweatshop
-bark about med chads

Guaranteed 20 + reacts everytime cause everyone on the forum has dementia
Tbf some of my old threads in 2021-2022 were insane. Back when I had nothing to do but post all day and I wasn't banned on any of the apps either

My threads on lookism before that were even better, I was incel and raging 24/7 while living with a Chad. I'd do anything to have access to them now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel