Guess his ethnicity

• Total voters
What makes you think so?
79816273 4705 4D47 8897 83FD18CB4CBC
There’s a similarity to the Martinez twins faggots at first glance

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
i can see him being jewish tbh but only in the midface
the guy in OP kinda reminds me of young joaquin phoenix, not because of features but because they both have the same eyebrows and discoloration around the eyes
and joaquin phoenix is jewish
I've got more pics of the same guy, thoughts?
2856246 1642899928270
2835969 1649729676996
2831100 mogger4

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
The guy in the flannel I posted is indeed white and levantine mixed (he's a Jew, doesn't have the typical European Ashkenazi look like most American or British Jews though. Jews who look like him in the US/UK tend to be rarer but more common in Israel)
Yeah as i said, jewish or iranid, he looks Mizrahi jewish tho, Ashkenazi have more of a eastern european look to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Lygodactylus

:p

• JFL
morph pheno

• JFL
It's all good.
Hello this is an automated response from a: dead user
Thank you for the reply.

This automated activity has been sponsored by site administration to boost website traffic, to report any issues please contact a moderator.

• JFL
Thank you for the reply.

This automated activity has been sponsored by site administration to boost website traffic, to report any issues please contact a moderator.

Thank you for the reply.

What the fuck?

• JFL
What the fuck?
I am unable to understand the question.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
Thank you for the reply.

This automated activity has been sponsored by site administration to report any subhumans: it's over.

:feelsmega:I hacked the system!​

I am unable to understand the question.

Prophet

No way that Guy is a full curry. Sorry but curries dont posses genes to make white looking people like that unless of course mixed with whites

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Shitstain I aint cyring. Telling it like it is but poopskin pajeets like you cant accept the reality. Whites are indeed gods on this earth. This guy on op is just a proof. Even their bastards can look decent.

Shitstain I aint cyring. Telling it like it is but poopskin pajeets like you cant accept the reality. Whites are indeed gods on this earth. This guy on op is just a proof. Even their bastards can look decent.
Post ur face muh shitskin.. I probably mog u to death

East euro

• JFL
Are there any pics without filters, morphing and manipulation? He 100% does not have that skin irl.

• JFL
balkan subhuman

@Xangsane don't entertain jizfarmer.. He is a shitskin who hate Pakistanis

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I hate self hating and narcy shitskins

Nigga his hair and skin are a different colour in every photo :lul:. How tf would anyone replying to this post know what he looks like 💀

Nigga his hair and skin are a different colour in every photo :lul:. How tf would anyone replying to this post know what he looks like 💀
His eyes alone mog u to moon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Xangsane
Post ur face muh shitskin.. I probably mog u to death
I don't know know why you got mad at me for stating he doesnt look curry (which he doesnt) and that curries cant look like that unless bred by white bulls.

No I aint gonna cry. We All know you dont look like that Guy. Dm me your pics. I bet I mogged you in my younger days

He was obviously ethnic, all the filters he used is to look whiter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 16618