GUESS WHO SELF INSTALLED MSE

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
5739CE64 2A3F 4D49 A62F EDDC5379A26F

The placement is scuffed because I didn’t have molar bands to prealign it so I had to free hand, but as long as you get implants on both sides of the maxilla and engage them someone perpendicularly to the bone, and back far enough, it will be fine

I don’t have the last implant in because i I screwed it in unevenly and took it out so I have to wait for new bone to form before I can rescrew it

it is pretty easy IF you have molar bands, without them it’s hard asf, the injection of the nerve block and screwing arent bad either

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Racky, Salience and 47 others
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, LastHopeForNorman, Oueyy and 5 others
your father did it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Holy shit mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, SoyGune, Darkstrand and 1 other person
ur a psycho wtf. How much did it cost u to buy everything?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Lev Peshkov, SoyGune and 1 other person
what u gonna do for lower jaw tho. self perform imdo jfl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 7560, Yerico7 and 13 others
We need people on this forum to start installing MSE on people. Fuck orthos that take four digits for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 9852, joeveniro and 17 others
wtf it looks asymmetrical as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, joeveniro, Yerico7 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Mongrelcel, Darkstrand and 1 other person
what u gonna do for lower jaw tho. self perform imdo jfl?
just chew and it should expand at my age or go to an ortho and have him tip my teeth as a backup plan

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Darkstrand
Will you use a facemask too?

wtf it looks asymmetrical as fuck
ya it is tbh

as long as you can implants on both sides of the maxilla and far back enough it’s good though

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
just chew and it should expand at my age or go to an ortho and have him tip my teeth as a backup plan
chewing expands lower jaw? tf?? lifefuel??

• +1
Reactions: j05 and retard
will you glue the idk what itscalled into your teeth aswell?

no I was fed some misinformation by previous MSE users, the molar bands are wayyyy too flimsy to hold the force of facepulling, and since they don’t deform it means the force is going into the teeth instead of the MSE, I’m just going to make some acrylic piece to fit behind the MSE directly and pull with that

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Darkstrand and The Bleach Pill
no I was fed some misinformation by previous MSE users, the molar bands are wayyyy too flimsy to hold the force of facepulling, and since they don’t deform it means the force is going into the teeth instead of the MSE, I’m just going to make some acrylic piece to fit behind the MSE directly and pull with that
good idea but arent you scared of ripping the whole shit off?

good idea but arent you scared of ripping the whole shit off?
nah I won’t facepull with super high forces, the implants are like a cm into my bone they aren’t going anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and goat2x
Living up to your name, I see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 33 others
ur lower jaw wont expand with chewing lol. Ur gonna end up getting bone grafts for the lower or msdo

• +1
ur lower jaw wont expand with chewing lol. Ur gonna end up getting bone grafts for the lower or msdo
They do with younger kids, so it will work on older kids since it done via remodelling which takes place at any any opposed to a suture mediated growth

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Mongrelcel, benchortable and 4 others
retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, SadnessWYJ, sytyl and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4310 and 6 others
is it still in your mouth or you took it out?

@Sergio-OMS look

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
wtf bro

• JFL
Reactions: retard
  • +1
on which teeth will you glue it?

when will you drill the last screw
Probably tomorrow, hopefully two nights will allow the bone to grow back somewhat

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, The Bleach Pill and goat2x
are u gonna build cope and ropes face puller design

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and The Bleach Pill
good stuff @retard

• +1
View attachment 639054

The placement is scuffed because I didn’t have molar bands to prealign it so I had to free hand, but as long as you get implants on both sides of the maxilla and engage them someone perpendicularly to the bone, and back far enough, it will be fine

I don’t have the last implant in because i I screwed it in unevenly and took it out so I have to wait for new bone to form before I can rescrew it

it is pretty easy IF you have molar bands, without them it’s hard asf, the injection of the nerve block and screwing arent bad either
MAD LAD

• +1
Are you still gonna do facepulling or just chew?

can u tell us ur chewing routine tbh? i've been doing it for 3 weeks and i got sum results but idk if im doing it right tbh

Holy shit. Mirin that low inhib. You should do it to other do and ask a few 100. Was it hard to aply it and getting the knowledge how to do it?

• +1
Reactions: retard and RoundHouse
Holy shit. Mirin that low inhib. You should do it to other do and ask a few 100. Was it hard to aply it and getting the knowledge how to do it?

lol basement mse installation w/ retard

there are only a few difficult parts

1. finding the proper location to inject the nerve block

2. making sure you screw them in at the right angle

3. getting the mse in proper position, this is hard as FUCK due to how slippery your mouth is (even when you dry it), the inability to feel where the mse is because your mouth is numb, and not being able to see very much of it due to the mirror angles

if you get the molar bands problem 3 would be gone and 2 would be much easier

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 000, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
I have to get mine reinserted because the wires/branches were crossing or something like that

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and retard
can u tell us ur chewing routine tbh? i've been doing it for 3 weeks and i got sum results but idk if im doing it right tbh
i dont have a set routine, just incisor chew and chew on my my 1st molar area for around an hour

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel and RoundHouse
I have to get mine reinserted because the wires/branches were crossing or something like that
dr ting says he reccomends cutting the bands off, you could do that and get rid of the problem and not worry about reinstallation

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and RoundHouse
dr ting says he reccomends cutting the bands off, you could do that and get rid of the problem and not worry about reinstallation
No bands to begin with

Mirrin the low inhib

• +1