Blackpill Guests and new users! Please read. (Note: Threads must pertain to Looksmaxxing · Shitposting in the Looksmax Section is Prohibited)

cardiologist

cardiologist

Platinum
No positive mindset or personality for your eye area. You could be the most positive person ever yet your face could look ugly and you would instantly be assumed to be a sad and angry person.
Fucking brutal realization that guys need to realize.

Deleted member 17501

Deleted member 17501

Silver
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident! Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie, a blatant one at that. You see, what dating coaches try to do is twist reality to fit their needs. “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

What it truly means, however: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Alright, let´s run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects the way girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest to yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different hm?

2. “You´re gorgeous. Here, give me your number and we’ll get coffee this week.”

View attachment 51171

Likely makes you cringe a bit, doesn´t it?

Alright, now, what if he said the same thing?

View attachment 320566

Not so cringe-worthy now, right? He seems like a confident, cool guy. One you can imagine spending your time with.

See, this is why we looksmax.

——————————————————

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl knowing otherwise she wouldn´t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a lasting thought of you in her mind.

The harsh truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She´d stalk your Instagram and try to find out more about you.

The shape of your skull being the only difference...

This is the truth. Speaking to all you virtue signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell us otherwise. If only we were told the truth, we could fix the issue, our looks.

Users, please post any blackpilled material you have within this thread so we can further drill this view into people’s heads.
Ti rispondo in italiano: " Vafanculu a chi te muartu, mi fricu i tia e di chira puttana i mammata".

|Daddy_Zygos|

|Daddy_Zygos|

Apex Of Genetics gods among mortals
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident! Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie, a blatant one at that. You see, what dating coaches try to do is twist reality to fit their needs. “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

What it truly means, however: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Alright, let´s run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects the way girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest to yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 462422
Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

Not so cringe-worthy now, right? He seems like a confident, cool guy. One you can imagine spending your time with.

——————————————————

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl knowing otherwise she wouldn´t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a lasting thought of you in her mind.

The harsh truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She´d stalk your Instagram and try to find out more about you.

This is the truth. Speaking to all you virtue signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell us otherwise. If only we were told the truth, we could fix the issue, our looks.

Users, please post any blackpilled material you have within this thread so we can further drill this view into people’s heads.

P

pintolino

Iron
i have the birdcel skull and just busted a nut inside my gf. keep coping, front matters way more

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

——————————————————

Guys:

The harsh truth: