guide for ethnic ascenscion (escaping currytax) , curies , be scared no more

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy

would a curry that looks like this have trouble dating anywhere? , will even a single woman go like "but hes an indian " ?

self hating ethnic if u think so

point is the problem isnt that ur curry , problem is ur ugly and have no good features

so ive been studying faces of various ethnicities and heres my guide for curries on how to ascend , and im gonna use pics of curries here

1. get colored lens , or stroma
-light eyes look godly with brown or darker skin , in fact its such a mogger combo that even blue eyed whites like gandy look better when tanned
if other features are good people will mistake u for med instead and will boost ur smv a lot , i larped nationalities on omegle and i found that the best nationalites that women think are med ones like spanish or italian

2. skin
u might need to fair ur skin but ur okay as long as its near med coloring , true dravidians with no hopes of changing skin should focus on skin quality and collagen instead
try to get beta carotene if ur fair to get med coloring
if ur dark then bleach ur skin and get carotene after that

importance of collagen for dravidians

vs

u can see one has clearly better skin despite both being dark

3. lean face with chiseled features

stop blaming ur race if this is literally what u look like , get surgery , lose weight and get some bones motherfucker

even fairly attractive indians like the guy below lack bones/angularity and they are one thing u need to stop looking curry

the part of bones that u need to fix is
a.facial lean-ness (curries are mostly bloated and skinny fat)
b.chin height and projection (most curries have horrible chin)
c.recessed maxilla if you have it
d.jaw sharpness ( curry jaws are wide sometimes but still lack gonial angle )
e.cheekbones (which are usually '404' for curries)

4.shaped eyebrows and facial hair

curries have messy eyebrows most of the time

5. good eyes
- good spacing (most curries have shit eye spacing ) (u must fraud this with longer eyebrows on side , and get makeup for darker shade at eye sides and lighter shade between eyes or alternatively u can get orbital box osteo
-good undereye support - again most curries lack that , get orbital rim implants
-good hooding - can ignore but still will make u look less curry
-orbital decompression if ur eyes are actually too big

6.nose
- have a defined nose with less cartilage in tip , curries mostly have a lot of cartilage near nose with droopy nose and wide alar base
-shouldnt be too long (for any race)

7. wider lips

dont have lips like this jfl
get fillers for shape too if u need
for width u can use lip stretcher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, .👽., PrisonMike and 8 others
Good Guide for currycels, and ethnics in general tbh.

Bookmarked

Tagging some fellow dravidians bros: @PrestonYnot @SubhumanCurrycel @Copeful @curryslayerordeath @curryboy123 @currymax @Toska @Chadeep @john2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, faggotchadlite, curryboy123 and 2 others
Good thread nigga but you cannot ever escape the currytax.Frauding ur race isnt as easy as u think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 55559, JustOneQuestion and 6 others
@Toska @Chadeep @john2

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, john2, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
View attachment 1135053
would a curry that looks like this have trouble dating anywhere? , will even a single woman go like "but hes an indian " ?

point is the problem isnt that ur curry , problem is ur ugly and have no good features

so ive been studying faces of various ethnicities and heres my guide for curries on how to ascend , and im gonna use pics of curries here

-light eyes look godly with brown or darker skin , in fact its such a mogger combo that even blue eyed whites like gandy look better when tanned
if other features are good people will mistake u for med instead and will boost ur smv a lot , i larped nationalities on omegle and i found that the best nationalites that women think are med ones like spanish or italian

View attachment 1135058

2. skin
u might need to fair ur skin but ur okay as long as its near med coloring , true dravidians with no hopes of changing skin should focus on skin quality and collagen instead

View attachment 1135075
vs
View attachment 1135076

stop blaming ur race if this is literally what u look like , get surgery , lose weight and get some bones motherfucker
View attachment 1135085

even fairly attractive indians like the guy below lack bones/angularity and they are one thing u need to stop looking curry
View attachment 1135090

View attachment 1135112

5. good eyes
- good spacing (most curries have shit eye spacing ) (u must fraud this with longer eyebrows on side , and get makeup for darker shade at eye sides and lighter shade between eyes or alternatively u can get orbital box osteo
-good undereye support - again most curries lack that , get orbital rim implants

6.nose
- have a defined nose with less cartilage in tip , curries mostly have a lot of cartilage near nose with droopy nose and wide alar base

7. wider lips
View attachment 1135121
Questions OP

1) How can one lengthen the eyebrows?

2) What lip widening devices do you recommend? MSE?

3) How can one improve chin height? If young enough can T maxxing improve chin?

Retard alert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13970, Deleted member 4946, faggotchadlite and 2 others
View attachment 1135053

View attachment 1135058

2. skin

View attachment 1135075
vs
View attachment 1135076

View attachment 1135085

View attachment 1135090

View attachment 1135112

5. good eyes

6.nose

7. wider lips
View attachment 1135121
OP how did u fix messy and overly thicc eyebrows that give off an ethnic look?

View attachment 1135053

View attachment 1135058

2. skin

View attachment 1135075
vs
View attachment 1135076

View attachment 1135085

View attachment 1135090

View attachment 1135112

5. good eyes

6.nose

7. wider lips
View attachment 1135121
Make one for other ethnicites

Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, etc.

Tag me in the next one

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and curryboy123
dn read, rope

Bookmarked

Tagging some fellow dravidians bros: @PrestonYnot @SubhumanCurrycel @Copeful @curryslayerordeath @curryboy123 @currymax @Toska @Chadeep @john2
thanks, not dravidian though

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Good thread nigga but you cannot ever escape the currytax.Frauding ur race isnt as easy as u think
>50% people think im latino/mexican when they first meet me before hearing my name lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Jason Voorhees
How over is it for me?
5E5B45AA 1224 47CF A748 3C7A44504AE6

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
it worked fine for me and i havent even touched surgery yet

also make sure to use a fake name , no one will believe ur med if ur name is ramesh

it worked fine for me and i havent even touched surgery yet

also make sure to use a fake name , no one will believe ur med if ur name is ramesh
Curries(not dravidians lol) are basically white with shitt coloring cuz both r cacusian race
Here is an example.. See how chico changes from top tier model to currycel just from changing coloring .. Lol
18796CDD CD2C 4AE8 B716 4C1A7F8D65B5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, marin, CosmicMaxxer and 2 others
Questions OP

1) How can one lengthen the eyebrows?

2) What lip widening devices do you recommend? MSE?

3) How can one improve chin height? If young enough can T maxxing improve chin?
1. u can use eyebrow pencils to lengthen , alternatively u can cut the hair in the middle if u wanna fraud ipd

2.well theres this lip stretcher 3d models someone posted on this site , u can use that , it widens them to a good extent , mse plus that would be godly , but u might need lip fillers for shape if it gets worse but its still worth doing cause badly shaped lips always beat subhuman narrow lips

3.if ur young , try to mew first to get chin in perfect position if ur recessed as chin forward protrusion creates an effect making it look bigger and more aesthetic

as for chin size , heres the things u can do
1.bimax with lefort - if ur recessed (mewing can replace it if ur lucky)
2.surgical - implants or fillers (dont do genio , it narrows the chin and is more expensive
3. experimental -
i.dad is a doctor and he says training neck and jaw muscles should pull lower third down enlarging chin and jaw
ii.t maxxing
iii.bonesmashing
4.get a better gonial angle cause that makes chin look bigger too

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and 5.5psl
OP how did u fix messy and overly thicc eyebrows that give off an ethnic look?
thicness isnt what makes it look ethnic

its the overall thickness with sparse middle area that makes it look like this

things that can help are
1.eyebrow makeup
2,cutting them in shape
3.using minox or peppermint oil to make them denser at the centre
4.using hair gel to raise the side

5.eyebrow transplant at last

Curries(not dravidians lol) are basically white with shitt coloring cuz both r cacusian race
Here is an example.. See how chico changes from top tier model to currycel just from changing coloring .. LolView attachment 1135829
That ain't true. Curries have Bigger noses,Smaller foreheads, Lower nasal bridges and a few stark differences in the skull. They are still classed as caucasoids but a curry painted white will not look european.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, AscendingHero, Ryan and 1 other person
Here is an example.. See how chico changes from top tier model to currycel just from changing coloring .. LolView attachment 1135829
shit coloring can be changed if ur an overall fair curry , just get better skin , make the beard short and get rid of dark eye circles
then some things that help a fuck ton are darkening eyebrows , and lightening hair and eyes

View attachment 1135053

View attachment 1135058

2. skin

View attachment 1135075
vs
View attachment 1135076

View attachment 1135085

View attachment 1135090

View attachment 1135112

5. good eyes

6.nose

7. wider lips
View attachment 1135121
Won't matter east of Rangoon, he will still be incel

That ain't true. Curries have Bigger noses,Smaller foreheads, Lower nasal bridges and a few stark differences in the skull. They are still classed as caucasoids but a curry painted white will not look european.
Not all curries as i said before.. North indian like Rajasthanis and kashmiris and other groups and paki.. Im not saying dravidians will look european with good coloring lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ya , but apart from that leaner and more angular face plays a factor too

look at these two , reasons why cillian looks caucasian are
-redder skin
-lighter eyes
-more pink lips
-denser and more shaped eyebrows
-wider lips
- leaner and more angular face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Make one for other ethnicites

Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, etc.

Tag me in the next one
ill try , but mostly i think latinos and arabs have similar features and would benefit from the same guide

the most a black can escape race tax is by trying to be a mullato , but being a muscular bbc still beats

ill try making guides if i get time for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Not all curries as i said before.. North indian like Rajasthanis and kashmiris and other groups and paki.. Im not saying dravidians will look european with good coloring lol
Still they pass as Iranians at best. Take this curry for example
Images 35

Compare him to an actual euro and look at how obvious it is. Proportions, soft features, Skull and even undertones are different

Images 36

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13824, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
ya , but apart from that leaner and more angular face plays a factor too

View attachment 1135842
look at these two , reasons why cillian looks caucasian are
-redder skin
-lighter eyes
-more pink lips
-denser and more shaped eyebrows
-wider lips
- leaner and more angular face
Notice how Murphy's bones and soft features are different.Shahid has a flatter nose,Smaller forehead, shorter lower third and also subtle difference in the skull. all of them add up to make a big difference btwn curries and whites. Morph Shahid with blonde hair and blue eyes and he still won't look like a euro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Lolcel, Deleted member 11675 and 2 others
Not coping or anything but above guy have more attractive pheno
Also why tf do u care if they pass as euros or not. do u srsly think a girl would pick a white normie over this guy? Lol

Images 35

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Xangsane, Copexodius Maximus and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan and faggotchadlite
Notice how Murphy's bones and soft features are different.Shahid has a flatter nose,Smaller forehead, shorter lower third and also subtle difference in the skull. all of them add up to make a big difference btwn curries and whites. Morph Shahid with blonde hair and blue eyes and he still won't look like a euro
ya , thats why i mentioned angularity too

there are white people with flat noses and smaller forehead too

but anyways my post was never focused on becoming white , it was about escaping curry tex and be associated with med

and id rather be med cause meds mog white hard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
point is , u will look good with good coloring , who cares about looking european ,

coloring like this mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Xangsane, volcelfatcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan and faggotchadlite
Rajasthani model Manu bora. Part time model and part time doctor
Won't matter east of Rangoon, he will still be incel
>50% people think im latino/mexican when they first meet me before hearing my name lol

important note to all ,

id like to say this guide was never about becoming totally caucasian

it was about making the best out of your race , making your features look more med or exotic and escaping curry tax

in fact lets say u and a white are at the same psl , self hating ethnic girls will ofc choose white but whites will like u more cause exotic halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryboy123, AscendingHero, Billy Sole and 2 others
I am north Indian curry with this coloring.
Can i fraud as med?

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 335
The irony is just morphing my eyes with color contact and I do 20-30x better on tinder lol
which color? , id suggest u go for green

You forgot one thing. Dying youir dark hair to be lighter.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and AscendingHero
what color contacts should a brown person get? My eye color is dark brown and i dont want to look fake

View attachment 1135053

View attachment 1135058

2. skin

View attachment 1135075
vs
View attachment 1135076

View attachment 1135085

View attachment 1135090

View attachment 1135112

5. good eyes

6.nose

7. wider lips
View attachment 1135121
Great advice bleaching is retarded just carotene max