Guide for Grey (Greycels and Retards GTFIH)

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
I do not care if you came from TikTok or just simply a retard.
same thing:feelsshh:

I will tell you absolutely everything you would possible need and what you are doing wrong.

First and foremost let's get the cup of water out of the way so you can consume gallons later.

The Copes:
with explaination for your lack of greymattered brain for your grey user of course :feelsokman:
1. Not staying Hydrated to combat water retention: This is water literally, if you are not drinking water I have to ask you something man to man, are you a retard? the benefits to drinking water massively outweigh the consiquence of avoiding it for "muh debloat" and heres why although it is obvious.

Impaired physical and cognitive function: Dehydration can lead to fatigue, dizziness, confusion, and impaired concentration, negatively impacting both physical and cognitive performance. which leads onto the next.

Muscle cramps and weakness: Dehydration causes electrolyte imbalances, particularly sodium and potassium, leading to muscle cramps, weakness, and this can impair athletic performance and increase the risk of injuries.

Impaired skin health: Dehydration can make the skin appear dry, flaky, and less elastic. Severe dehydration may result in sunken eyes, parched lips, and overall dullness of the skin. Chronic dehydration can contribute to premature aging and exacerbate skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.

you should never avoid water like an African when your Enviroment provides it :feelsokman:

Mewing: This will only realistically work if you are below the age of 13 otherwise don't even bother
this is true water, water from the hymalian springs

Trying all sorts of Skin products to no avail: yo retard maybe ever thought it was your lack of water or something in your diet?

MK677 and others sups: this will NOT do anything past the age of 16

Things That Work:
gym / water

sleep / water: should definetly be priorty over absolutly everything under the age of 18-20 and Im being completely serious fuck school and shit just get a trade

diet / water

hygiene: :mask: holy shit the amount of real life niggas that have oily hair, unbrushed teeth, and stink is immeasurable dispite all the greys complaining that "muh black pill gone mainstream:soy:" it's actually crazy

game: nigga if you are already "looksmaxed" but your a autist or mentally ill or shy etc, you should really just kill yourself, majority of guys could get a LTR with a MTB but you aint trying you are rotting

simply grooming up: shave that fucking shit stain of your face baljeet and get a good haircut or die

nichemaxxing: self explainatory to anyone over 85 IQ very underated

rape :feelsuhh:

got very lazy because I just am

hopefully you learned something son

@liberiangrimreaper @auovel @krt @darktriadprince @Thebbcmaxxer @VisageVirtuoso√ @esistbrutal @Tyrant @kiyopon @BullyofAlphaBitches @Youㅤ

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), noodlelover, Mio and 3 others
useless thread tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, gr34ter, Aesthetic.pilled and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Axii and fuse
any sources for anything that you said or did you just made it up

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, i_love_roosters and liberiangrimreaper
Decent thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Axii

I will tell you absolutely everything you would possible need and what you are doing wrong.

First and foremost let's get the cup of water out of the way so you can consume gallons later.

The Copes:
with explaination for your lack of greymattered brain for your grey user of course :feelsokman:
1. Not staying Hydrated to combat water retention: This is water literally, if you are not drinking water I have to ask you something man to man, are you a retard? the benefits to drinking water massively outweigh the consiquence of avoiding it for "muh debloat" and heres why although it is obvious.

Impaired physical and cognitive function: Dehydration can lead to fatigue, dizziness, confusion, and impaired concentration, negatively impacting both physical and cognitive performance. which leads onto the next.

Muscle cramps and weakness: Dehydration causes electrolyte imbalances, particularly sodium and potassium, leading to muscle cramps, weakness, and this can impair athletic performance and increase the risk of injuries.

Impaired skin health: Dehydration can make the skin appear dry, flaky, and less elastic. Severe dehydration may result in sunken eyes, parched lips, and overall dullness of the skin. Chronic dehydration can contribute to premature aging and exacerbate skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.

you should never avoid water like an African when your Enviroment provides it :feelsokman:

Mewing: This will only realistically work if you are below the age of 13 otherwise don't even bother

Trying all sorts of Skin products to no avail: yo retard maybe ever thought it was your lack of water or something in your diet?

Things That Work:
gym / water

sleep / water: should definetly be priorty over absolutly everything under the age of 18-20 and Im being completely serious fuck school and shit just get a trade

diet / water

hygiene: :mask: holy shit the amount of real life niggas that have oily hair, unbrushed teeth, and stink is immeasurable dispite all the greys complaining that "muh black pill gone mainstream:soy:" it's actually crazy

game: nigga if you are already "looksmaxed" but your a autist or mentally ill or shy etc, you should really just kill yourself, majority of guys could get a LTR with a MTB but you aint trying you are rotting

simply grooming up: shave that fucking shit stain of your face baljeet and get a good haircut or die

@liberiangrimreaper @auovel @krt @darktriadprince @Thebbcmaxxer @VisageVirtuoso√ @esistbrutal @Tyrant @kiyopon @BullyofAlphaBitches @Youㅤ
Why did i get tagged in a post about water?

• JFL
I would have said the same to save myself. Kys
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site are source of parody, satire, humour and for entertainment purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users. @lestoa

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@Axii
[IMG alt="Axii"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/59/59415.jpg?1710902565[/IMG]

Axii

6'0 green eyed aesthetic ratio PSL mogger​

JoinedJan 13, 2024Posts1,751Reputation1,550

The Copes:

Things That Work:
gym / water

diet / water

I already know this you dingus

• JFL

The Copes:

Things That Work:
gym / water

diet / water

you deserve a ban for calling this a guide

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Axii

The Copes:

Things That Work:
gym / water

diet / water

one of the worst threads i’ve seen in my years here

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Funnyunenjoyer1

The Copes:

Things That Work:
gym / water

diet / water

MK works as long as your growth plates are open it doesn't have certain age limit (y)

• +1
Reactions: Mike141

The Copes:

Things That Work:
gym / water

diet / water

Joined Jan 13, 2024

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Mike141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back