GUIDE for masculine hands/big wrists

RhynoMachine

RhynoMachine

Banned
It is genetic , that doesn't mean you can't grow it.
Solution ? Manual labor/Trying to replace gym training with manual labor/strongman task.
Take a look at farmers, construction workers hand/wrists they are bigger than average population.

WHAT WE NEED?
MORE REPS/LOW WEIGHT .
That will build much better bone strength/density than any gym exercise.
Look at Ngannou-UFC -Hardest Puncher
He was working his whole life doing that before ufc.

Look at armwrestling(natural example)- > (John Brzenk) was a mechanic .
A rock climber have the record on one finger lift.

A MECHANIC NIGGER have the record for grip strength - Some big dumbell who not even strongmans can lift.
-also here another example of not gym strength.
AND HE NEVER TRAINED IN HIS LIFE AND HE DESTROY PEOPLE IN ARMWRESTLING

Here are some examples:

Of, course you don't need to work 8 hours per day at a job like that.
But if you are really motivated you can do hundreds and hundreds or wrists movements, lift ackwards objects not a fucking dumbell , hold, pull things who are hard to grip.
Buy a hammer and just repeat the movement, you don't need to hit something.
You are smart enough to figure out and see what they do and copy in your training.
HUMAN BODY can adapt, if NATURE WANT YOU STRONG, YOU WILL BE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 22354, skatchypotato13 and 8 others
:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
is this a guide?:unsure:

but im a wristcel :feelswhy:

wrists = mostly genetic
hands = mostly genetic
stop the cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, ManzareK and Deleted member 13335
wrists = mostly genetic
hands = mostly genetic
stop the cope
You are a fucking idiot. :cool::cool:
I did manual labor 9 months and my wrist went from fucking 5,9 to 6,4 .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krispitus, FreakkForLife, Ryan and 5 others
You are a fucking idiot. :cool::cool:
I did manual labor 9 months and my wrist went from fucking 5,9 to 6,4 .
mogged your opinion is now objectively incorrect.

Attachments

• Snapchat-424264043_2 (1).jpg
    Snapchat-424264043_2 (1).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 215
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
just take loads of hgh and your hands/wrists will get huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
The only ways to ascend in this situation:
1 That you are really skinny and put on enough weight. Fingers and hand will get fat. A little.
2 Roids but may have side effects.
3 Alternative option, the best for you if you are in shape and don't like roids:
ROPE:feelswhy:

Last edited:
just breathe asbestos theory

labor work/outside work will do this, my dad has twice the hand size as me and I already have big hands, he's been working outside for all of his life though

just inject hgh

labor work/outside work will do this, my dad has twice the hand size as me and I already have big hands, he's been working outside for all of his life though
I've had sedentary lifestyle + haven't grown enough due to corticosteroids abuse during childhood and my wrists are 7,5 inches at 17

I've had sedentary lifestyle + haven't grown enough due to corticosteroids abuse during childhood and my wrists are 7,5 inches at 17
its just genetics, i've also had a sedentary lifestyle and ate fast food all my life and still have 8 inch wrists, developed ribcage, wide frame.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
Construction workers always strength mogg office workers. Even the gym cell office workers.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and DesperadoRatado
I can out armwrestle most construction workers despite not doing that work a lot. Its not wrist curls etc. that do a lot for that its your grip strength - probably 90% plus of it. The stronger grip will almost always win. You have to get real resistance grippers and build that up. Once you can close a 250 lb one without cheating you will beat most people. 300 lb and only people that compete will be able to beat you. It's really hard to build up to 300.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
I have very thin wrists but I’m still noticeably taller than my dad, how is that possible?

Idk something with low growth hormones? But then I wouldn’t be taller than my dad
Because is not just about growth hormone.
If you worked with your hands at a farm you will have it bigger.

Because is not just about growth hormone.
If you worked with your hands at a farm you will have it bigger.
Isn’t this cope? Where should the new bone come from? Out of nowhere?

I can out armwrestle most construction workers despite not doing that work a lot. Its not wrist curls etc. that do a lot for that its your grip strength - probably 90% plus of it. The stronger grip will almost always win. You have to get real resistance grippers and build that up. Once you can close a 250 lb one without cheating you will beat most people. 300 lb and only people that compete will be able to beat you. It's really hard to build up to 300.
I think grip matters very little in armwrestling

its all about wrist strength

Ngannou has thin wrists, he's jacked af so no one notices

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Bookmarked. Very based, good posts in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Can vouch for this, after 2 months daily construction work my wrists didn‘t reaaally grow yet, hands are thicker and more meaty tho
My finger bones grew super fast from fine woodworking tho, now they‘re nice n thicc

Can vouch for this, after 2 months daily construction work my wrists didn‘t reaaally grow yet, hands are thicker and more meaty tho
My finger bones grew super fast from fine woodworking tho, now they‘re nice n thicc
Exactly.
I was doing normal gym 3 years and no bone growth.
And my farmer friend have sausage fingers and Fucking Iron hand
Now after 8 months of wrist movement and trying to do what workers/farmers do i have a bigger wrist/fingers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I have very thin wrists but I’m still noticeably taller than my dad, how is that possible?
Paracrine factors are more important for height than endocrine, they exert significantly more control.
Isn’t this cope? Where should the new bone come from? Out of nowhere?

Wolff's law, in this case it makes sense why it'd work for those who do long periods of hard labour

Exactly.
I was doing normal gym 3 years and no bone growth.
And my farmer friend have sausage fingers and Fucking Iron hand
Now after 8 months of wrist movement and trying to do what workers/farmers do i have a bigger wrist/fingers.
I think this form of bone remodelling can be significantly hastened with the use of HGH and vitamin k2mk4 megadose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Solution ? Manual labor/Trying to replace gym training with manual labor/strongman task.
Take a look at farmers, construction workers hand/wrists they are bigger than average population.

WHAT WE NEED?
MORE REPS/LOW WEIGHT .

A MECHANIC NIGGER have the record for grip strength - Some big dumbell who not even strongmans can lift.

Here are some examples:

View attachment 1219547

View attachment 1219549

View attachment 1219555

View attachment 1219559

But if you are really motivated you can do hundreds and hundreds or wrists movements, lift ackwards objects not a fucking dumbell , hold, pull things who are hard to grip.
You are smart enough to figure out and see what they do and copy in your training.

nice guide

I think grip matters very little in armwrestling

its all about wrist strength
Nope its almost all grip strength. You could take 2 equal people and train them and the grip strength training one will easily start winning in a short time over the wrist curling one. Its almost impossible to turn over someone who has much stronger hands. I know a guy that used to compete also but is dead now who first told me how to get way better quickly. Gripping does work whole forearm however but must use real resistance not joke store bought 80 pound resistance.

Its one reason bodybuilders suck compared to most armwrestlers because they just wrist curl etc.

Last edited:
Nope its almost all grip strength. You could take 2 equal people and train them and the grip strength training one will easily start winning in a short time over the wrist curling one. Its almost impossible to turn over someone who has much stronger hands. I know a guy that used to compete also but is dead now who first told me how to get way better quickly. Gripping does work whole forearm however but must use real resistance not joke store bought 80 pound resistance.

Its one reason bodybuilders suck compared to most armwrestlers because they just wrist curl etc.
dn read

its not, ask any pro armwrestler. Grip strength doesnt matter

dn read

He is not necessary wrong but wrist size/hand size go hand in hand.
A big wrist/hand will have a bigger potential for grip strength than a small one.

dn read

lol I knew Bobby Hopkins who was world champion at one time. Grip strength is the most important thing. If you are clearly stronger there you can literally hold someone in arm wrestling with no effort and usually slam them right down. I went from being so so to taking most large construction workers down just by adding that to my lifting. Store bought joke grippers won't do much however. Need real resistance.

He is not necessary wrong but wrist size/hand size go hand in hand.
A big wrist/hand will have a bigger potential for grip strength than a small one.
well he is buying grippers and training with them in the hope that this will give him more armwrestling specific strength. There might be a little carryover, but training your grip in order to armwrestle is definitely not the most efficient way of training

Training with grippers vs just wrist curls etc is why you see things like this. The real hard core armwrestlers like Hopkins also would even do crazy finger exercises etc

Are they longer or thicker??

WHAT WE NEED?
MORE REPS/LOW WEIGHT .

Here are some examples:

View attachment 1219547

View attachment 1219549

View attachment 1219555

View attachment 1219559

Lol mechanical labor hands looks so bloated and fat, woman like hands like this, long vascular with sexy long finger's

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0712_222920.png
    Screenshot_2021_0712_222920.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, FreakkForLife and JosephGarrot123
Link to grippers so I can train my grip? What other grip training techniques are there? Thank you for any help man.

@GripMaxxing maybe you'll finally do what you originally came here to do instead of shitpost :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and GripMaxxing

Training with grippers vs just wrist curls etc is why you see things like this. The real hard core armwrestlers like Hopkins also would even do crazy finger exercises etc

The schoolboy has massive elbows. Faurkin mirin man. Is he really 15 or did the guy who shouted it just meme? Shit I gotta Testosterone igf 1 Thyroid maxx ASAP

Link to grippers so I can train my grip? What other grip training techniques are there? Thank you for any help man.

@GripMaxxing maybe you'll finally do what you originally came here to do instead of shitpost :ogre:

Here are some advertised. Can't remember where I got mine as the weight resistances were a little different.

I would suggest getting the 120 pound one and maybe the 167.5 pound one and once you can handle the 167.5 lb. one for some reps then order the next one up etc.

Like I said with mine once I could close the 250 lb. one hardly anyone could out armwrestle me and once I could close the 300 pound one don't remember anyone being able to beat me except the people that train specifically for that competition.

As far as armwrestling its mostly grip strength but anything forearm related like wrist curls can help some.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad