Guide for users learning to drive

n0rthface

n0rthface

CHOOSE LIFE
when I first started driving, I was a little sissy bitch. I drove a rusty hatchback that would constantly stall on me. I was afraid of the road, I would be sweating like a little runt just driving to the supermarket, it was like I had a little tight wet pussy in between my legs.

Well, that’s not me anymore. I’ve figured out a way to completely cure my road anxiety. Drunk driving, Just be drunk every time you drive. I swear to god, I’ve grown thick chest hair ever since I started driving with my bladder full of liquid.

I make sure to keep a bottle of whisky every time I get in my car, it’s also handy to smoke a dozen cigarettes while on the road. Pretty much 24/7 I stink of cigarettes, whisky and cheap cologne. Just last week I cut off some stupid fat bitch she crashed into a wall and broke her leg, I didn’t give a fuck I just drove off laughing like a alpha beast.

Hope this helps some of you learner drivers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 20631 and 27 others
oldvirgin would approve of this if he was here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gargantuan and n0rthface
oldvirgin would approve of this if he was here
Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Stallone needed him in heaven

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
I wonder what n0rthface would think of this thread

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I thoroughly enjoy drunk driving. It's like playing a video game where you're a bit handicapped and you have to dodge all these cars coming your way, like frogger or GTA.

Typically I'll have about 3 homemade cocktails before leaving. I'll put the last one one in my thermos, put on my drunk driving playlist, and hit the road.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and n0rthface
Cologne? Nah I am a stinky hairy beast

• JFL
Car Crash Movie GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, WontStopNorwooding, volcelfatcel and 4 others
Slide my Rolls-Royce through the hood, that shit look good like right on
Get your own salon, your hair done when you want from now on
Tell the police I don't do nothin', I been sellin' these songs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and n0rthface
I thoroughly enjoy drunk driving. It's like playing a video game where you're a bit handicapped and you have to dodge all these cars coming your way, like frogger or GTA.

Typically I'll have about 3 homemade cocktails before leaving. I'll put the last one one in my thermos, put on my drunk driving playlist, and hit the road.
Only we enlightened men can enjoy such bliss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and buckchadley31
driving like a boss GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
ive seen this somewhere in looksmax . a copypasta but a good read . 😸

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and currylightskin
  • +1
Biking guide next
when I first started driving, I was a little sissy bitch. I drove a rusty hatchback that would constantly stall on me. I was afraid of the road, I would be sweating like a little runt just driving to the supermarket, it was like I had a little tight wet pussy in between my legs.

Well, that’s not me anymore. I’ve figured out a way to completely cure my road anxiety. Drunk driving, Just be drunk every time you drive. I swear to god, I’ve grown thick chest hair ever since I started driving with my bladder full of liquid.

I make sure to keep a bottle of whisky every time I get in my car, it’s also handy to smoke a dozen cigarettes while on the road. Pretty much 24/7 I stink of cigarettes, whisky and cheap cologne. Just last week I cut off some stupid fat bitch she crashed into a wall and broke her leg, I didn’t give a fuck I just drove off laughing like a alpha beast.

Hope this helps some of you learner drivers

• +1
@KingGeorgeV the truth is before your eyes

• +1
Reactions: KingGeorgeV
@KingGeorgeV the truth is before your eyes
Drive fast drive hard.

Who gives a shit anyway. Do what makes you happy in a society that never cared!

• +1
thanks bro im learning how to drive and im scared to a bit, now i ned to find cheap alcohol!!

• JFL
I don't need lessoms about driving. I learnt driving by usinge a stolen Humvee from the Syrian Democratic Forces (PKK), as well as using an old motorbike back when I enlisted into a FSA alienated faction in El Bab as foreign fighter.

• JFL
I don't need lessoms about driving. I learnt driving by usinge a stolen Humvee from the Syrian Democratic Forces (PKK), as well as using an old motorbike back when I enlisted into a FSA alienated faction in El Bab as foreign fighter.
based.