guide for whites to age like an asian

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Before we get into the guide, we must know why we tend to age worse than other groups. We can not know how to fix something if we don't know the cause.

The reason is that our skin is MUCH more sensitive to the sun's radiation. We have fuck all melanin, especially us north europeans.

The purpose of melanin is to protect from the sun's rays. The more you have, the darker your skin and the better protected you become. This also results in you losing effectiveness of D absorption as you have a bunch of melanin blocking the sun's rays. As a result, black people living in northern climates usually suffer from vit D deficiencies as the northern climate has less sun exposure.

The problem arises because we lack protection from UV light because we evolved to take in as much light as possible in our dark and cold birthplace. So our tendency to go out in the sun MUCH more than we ever evolved to reasonably need to results in our skin degrading faster. Even in northern climates, we are still faloed by UV rays, they're still going to hit you in sweden.

So now we know the problem. We should be taking steps to make up for our lack of UV protection.

1. specially made UV protecting sunscreen is a must. Remember, most sunscreens are dogshit and dont actually protect you from this stuff. Make sure to get the right kind.

2. avoid going out during mid day. UV is the harshest during peak hour, so make sure to get your vit D during the morning so you don't erode your skin.

3. take Vit D supplements. If you live in an especially shit area for white like I do, it's likely best to supplement your sun exposure for artificial sources of vit D. In my country, about a 3rd of all people get skin cancer at some point.

4. wear head covering. There is no reason why you should be exposing your face to the sun at all. Any skin on your body can give you the positive effects of the sun, just expose your arms and legs so you get vit d and the other benefits and leave your face unharmed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Oberyn, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: mogging
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deprived, traveler and 1 other person
220px-Women_wearing_burqa_in_Kabul.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, Banderacell, Oberyn and 3 others
It's over for me I developed wrinkles and nasolabial folds during puberty my collagen is hilariously bad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
best caps/headcovers in your opinion?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and to be human
nasolabial folds can be caused by recessed maxila
then how come so many rice men and noodle women have perfect skin without folds !?!??! :feelsuhh:

when their face is flat like a pancake

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 18931, Toth's thot and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Toth's thot and to be human
then how come so many rice men and noodle women have perfect skin without folds !?!??! :feelsuhh:

when their face is flat like a pancake
I said CAN, not cause.

If you have tight skin, you obviously wont get it.

• Love it
Reactions: to be human
I said CAN, not cause.

If you have tight skin, you obviously wont get it.
dont asians have thicker skin / more fat or whatever?

• Hmm...
legit topic

• Love it
dont asians have thicker skin / more fat or whatever?
thicker skin theory is legit

i think that is why their skin tend to get less wrinkles or sunburn less compared to a white person that stays in the sun for the same duration

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Moggie

Read

Across all skin types, the aging process involves photodamage, fat redistribution, bone shifting, and the loss of connective tissue. As life expectancy continues to increase, almost doubling over the past century, an aged appearance is becoming an increasing concern. Ethnic differences are clearly evident in today’s society; however, as time elapses, the groups described in this article are becoming less homogenous and more heterogeneous through the intermixing of races, cultures, and ethnicities. Individuals with darker skin are overall thought to have firmer and smoother skin than individuals with lighter skin of the same age; however, aging does occur in regards to mottled pigmentation, wrinkles, and skin laxity. A comprehensive knowledge of the structural and functional principles of ethnic and aging skin is helpful to properly care for the aging skin of color population.

Last edited:
  • Woah
wear a hat+ minimise sun exposure

• Woah

i think that is why their skin tend to get less wrinkles or sunburn less compared to a white person that stays in the sun for the same duration
if anything you would think that East Asians has less melanin in their skin than Europeans

• Hmm...

Read
just tldr it

Yeah, it would be that in combination with melanin levels

wear a hat+ minimise sun exposure
UV light can still bounce off surfaces and hit your face. You'll ideally want the sunscreen I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Utter shit guide. You didn't even touch on peptides and other anti-aging and reverse aging stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17791 and jaw_is_law
I'm white and my skin seems to improve after I get sun exposure, I think the key to good skin is occasionally slathering your skin in Olive Oil, oldest woman in the world (Jeanne Calment) used olive oil and she looked young for a while and she was a white French woman.

Two of Calment's dietary staples were wine and chocolate, but the secret of her wonderful health and youthful skin, she said, was olive oil, locally-produced in her native Arles. She added it to all her food, and rubbed it into her skin.

if anything you would think that East Asians has less melanin in their skin than Europeans
Asians like Japanese and Koreans have slightly less than more central europeans but less than nordic types.

UV light can still bounce off surfaces and hit your face. You'll ideally want the sunscreen I mentioned.
you can use an umbrella but it's non-nt if it's not 30 degree Celsius or more. I noticed this in asia.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
Utter shit guide. You didn't even touch on peptides and other anti-aging and reverse aging stuff.
Because I don't know shit about that.

just tldr it
I edited my post.

I only linked it for your sake, to back up your claims.

There is more in it to read than just the summary.

It’s a popular study.

• Woah
you can use an umbrella but it's non-nt if it's not 30 degree Celsius or more. I noticed this in asia.
Yeah, that's just aspie as fuck. Just wear a nice hat and wear sunscreen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
I edited my post.

I only linked it for your sake, to back up your claims.

There is more in it to read than just the summary.

It’s a popular study.
Yeah, that's useful knowledge.:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791

Generally Caucasians have an earlier onset and greater skin wrinkling and sagging signs than other skin types and in general increased pigmentary problems are seen in skin of colour although one large study reported that East Asians living in the U.S.A. had the least pigment spots.

The most obvious ethnic skin difference relates to skin colour which is dominated by the presence of melanin. The photoprotection derived from this polymer influences the rate of the skin aging changes between the different racial groups.

Changes in skin biophysical properties with age demonstrate that the more darkly pigmented subjects retaining younger skin properties compared with the more lightly pigmented groups.

• Woah
Before we get into the guide, we must know why we tend to age worse than other groups. We can not know how to fix something if we don't know the cause.

The reason is that our skin is MUCH more sensitive to the sun's radiation. We have fuck all melanin, especially us north europeans.

The purpose of melanin is to protect from the sun's rays. The more you have, the darker your skin and the better protected you become. This also results in you losing effectiveness of D absorption as you have a bunch of melanin blocking the sun's rays. As a result, black people living in northern climates usually suffer from vit D deficiencies as the northern climate has less sun exposure.

The problem arises because we lack protection from UV light because we evolved to take in as much light as possible in our dark and cold birthplace. So our tendency to go out in the sun MUCH more than we ever evolved to reasonably need to results in our skin degrading faster. Even in northern climates, we are still faloed by UV rays, they're still going to hit you in sweden.

So now we know the problem. We should be taking steps to make up for our lack of UV protection.

1. specially made UV protecting sunscreen is a must. Remember, most sunscreens are dogshit and dont actually protect you from this stuff. Make sure to get the right kind.

2. avoid going out during mid day. UV is the harshest during peak hour, so make sure to get your vit D during the morning so you don't erode your skin.

3. take Vit D supplements. If you live in an especially shit area for white like I do, it's likely best to supplement your sun exposure for artificial sources of vit D. In my country, about a 3rd of all people get skin cancer at some point.

4. wear head covering. There is no reason why you should be exposing your face to the sun at all. Any skin on your body can give you the positive effects of the sun, just expose your arms and legs so you get vit d and the other benefits and leave your face unharmed.
did read

• Love it
I'm gonna start wearing a hat and a mask when I go outside. Do you think that indoor radiation also ages you somewhat? I go in a closet when I am at home to avoid more radiation.

• JFL
Sun screen + moisturize every day.

I've been doing these since 17, I'm 27 not but I still look in my early 20s - probably even 19ish if I go fully shaven.

• +1
dravidian really lathering his face in sunscreen / zinc :feelskek:
dravidian

Most of your post is water.
poopoo shit!:feelskek:

:feelswat::chad::chad::chad:

are these NT?
not particularly

I'm gonna start wearing a hat and a mask when I go outside. Do you think that indoor radiation also ages you somewhat? I go in a closet when I am at home to avoid more radiation.
You would still get some with natural light.

An artificially lit room get none though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Sun screen + moisturize every day.

I've been doing these since 17, I'm 27 not but I still look in my early 20s - probably even 19ish if I go fully shaven.
Very cool