Guide: How to Careermaxx the most effective way (BANKING AND FINANCE) - HIGH EFFORT

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Nah tbh, some of them like UCL and Warwick aren’t too hard to get into. Just study max hard
Extracurriculars are much less important for UK unis.
Studying Law/Medicine/CS at a target uni is actually better than finance at a target uni because you can both do IB/PE And Do a normal high paying job

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and PubertyMaxxer
Studying Law/Medicine/CS at a target uni is actually better than finance at a target uni because you can both do IB/PE And Do a normal high paying job
no ones saying do a finance degree, Econ/maths/CS probs best degrees to do at target. Med is too long and too specific, law is decent

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Medicine at Uni makes no sense unless you wanna be a doctor (at least in the uk). law similarly should only really be done if you wanna go into law, although its much easier to switch than from medicine. any seriously challenging degree is good but having a strong maths (or at least quant) a level is a help for whatever you wanna do. i didnt have one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Cover letter maxxing guide more in-depth?

All this shit for wageslaving for a jew. JFL. Its way better to put this effort to build your own company.

you don't need to do Econ to get into finance, thats such a misconception. The name of the university matters more than the degree so as long as you attend a target uni and can do basic maths, you're eligible
Good luck trying to impress wall street with a non quant degree. 🤣🤣🤣

Harvard and Wharton (Chad universities) will easily pave the way to top-tier banks, but you can still land solid IB roles from "high-tier normie" universities as well. Think USC, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, UNC Chapel Hill, etc.

Harvard and Wharton (Chad universities) will easily pave the way to top-tier banks, but you can still land solid IB roles from "high-tier normie" universities as well. Think USC, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, UNC Chapel Hill, etc.
False. Labor supply is bigger than ever.

False. Labor supply is bigger than ever.

Lol. I personally know plenty of people who've landed Goldman Sachs tier investment banking roles from those schools. At the very least, if you GPAmaxx and networkmaxx, you can land an IB role at a middle-market / lower middle-market bank. Things may have gotten harder because of COVID, but that will pass.

Lol. I personally know plenty of people who've landed Goldman Sachs tier investment banking roles from those schools. At the very least, if you GPAmaxx and networkmaxx, you can land an IB role at a middle-market / lower middle-market bank. Things may have gotten harder because of COVID, but that will pass.
Internships. Nobody gets full time job right after bachelor degree nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Internships. Nobody gets full time job right after bachelor degree nowadays.

Yeah you 100% need relevant internships to get into banking or it's over - unless your dad is a CEO.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5292
Yeah you 100% need relevant internships to get into banking or it's over - unless your dad is a CEO.
Thats the problem. You need to work for free for years and enrich a jew to get an opportunity. The definition of beta male. Its 10 times better to build your own business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Thats precisely what the jew wants. They dont want you to be succesful, thay want to enslave you.

Thats the problem. You need to work for free for years and enrich a jew to get an opportunity. The definition of beta male. Its 10 times better to build your own business.

I agree, generally. However most 22-year-olds don't have enough capital, skills, or credibility to start a business in the first place, unfortunately. What business could you realistically start in today's environment with less than $100K?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I agree, generally. However most 22-year-olds don't have enough capital, skills, or credibility to start a business in the first place, unfortunately. What business could you realistically start in today's environment with less than $100K?
I am starting my own with 200 dollars per month. I am about to get my phd in stats and i apply what i have learned to cryptos. I have also a masters in finance and a masters in financial engineering. If you have knowledge you dont need much money nowadays.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Hero of the Imperium and leprechauncel
pipedream

investment banking is dominated by ivy league high iq nepotistic jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
Can you do this as an "oldcel" (mid 30s) working in accountancy?

Not over. But you need to know someone who works in investment banking and can get your foot in the door. Some retired boomer I once knew told me to go down to a bank and ask for a desk to do anything just to get onto the investment floor. But I don't think it works that way anymore. :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Littleboy and Deleted member 5292
bullshit lol. the money in finance is now on the quantitative side. why wageslave 100 hour work weeks in investment banking for 100k salary when you can do a math/cs degree at a top university and become a trader where you can decide your own wages and make a couple million in a few years if you are good at it. in investment banking its about how much you suck the dick of the people above you in the corporate hierarchy, and the people at the top like to stay at the top, meaning getting to MD can take 15-20 years, in trading it is about how much money you can generate, and you will get promoted accordingly - people have made MD on the buyside in 5 years, in prop shops people are making millions in a couple years

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 4213 and PubertyMaxxer
Bookmarked good thread op 👌

Good thread, but isnt investment banking the ultimate looksmin? Your signing up to work 60+ hour weeks. Your going to have no time for gymmaxxing and mantaining any relationships or friendships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
Some Medicine/Dentistry mogs IB/PE hard

Since you actually learn a Useful skill that's helping people and can be self-employed or entrepreneur through a pharma company

An entire thread from teens who've never worked a real job in their lives. JFL

You are all destined for failure

thoughts on business information systems?

How to get a reasonable dating life as a man: work like a slave in school from age 12, forgoing fun and normal teenage development to hyperfocus on getting the best grades, grow up with perfect sleep and nutrition, take supplemental GH and of course cognitive-enhancing drugs so you can ace difficult maths tests, competing against South and East Asian kids whose alternative to 'doing well in the test' appears to be 'jumping out the window because you've been disowned by your family'; finally manage to work in IB after ridiculous amounts of 'networking' and extracurricular university time spent on getting another edge so you're slightly more likely to get that coveted internship; work 100-hour weeks at the bank till you finally get the cash to afford multiple risky and invasive surgeries to make you better-looking (each of which could end up a catastrophe if you choose the wrong surgeon). Some that might be necessary take years to prepare for and recover from (LL). Nutrition has to be on point every single day, but alongside that and lifting heavy weights consistently you must take illegal PEDs and self-inject multiple times a week for several cycles, trusting anonymous guys on forums and your own intrepid research in order to avoid serious long-term damage. Extend and pump your cock to the point of pain for many hours every day, remember she won't be at all impressed by 7" BPEL (under the top 5%), you have to stretch even more to get to 7.5", 8", or more. Finally you're in a position to make a strong dating app profile; still get flaked on and messed around by 7s.

How to get a reasonable dating life as a woman: stop eating so much shit. And even then, you probably don't even need to get to 'slim', just 'not be obviously fat'.

Fuck's sake honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Laikyn, DivineBeing and UglyGod360
you don't need to do Econ to get into finance, thats such a misconception. The name of the university matters more than the degree so as long as you attend a target uni and can do basic maths, you're eligible
Is university of Amsterdam a target uni?
How advantageous is a business/econ degree at semi-target vs full-targets?

How to get a reasonable dating life as a man: work like a slave in school from age 12, forgoing fun and normal teenage development to hyperfocus on getting the best grades, grow up with perfect sleep and nutrition, take supplemental GH and of course cognitive-enhancing drugs so you can ace difficult maths tests, competing against South and East Asian kids whose alternative to 'doing well in the test' appears to be 'jumping out the window because you've been disowned by your family'; finally manage to work in IB after ridiculous amounts of 'networking' and extracurricular university time spent on getting another edge so you're slightly more likely to get that coveted internship; work 100-hour weeks at the bank till you finally get the cash to afford multiple risky and invasive surgeries to make you better-looking (each of which could end up a catastrophe if you choose the wrong surgeon). Some that might be necessary take years to prepare for and recover from (LL). Nutrition has to be on point every single day, but alongside that and lifting heavy weights consistently you must take illegal PEDs and self-inject multiple times a week for several cycles, trusting anonymous guys on forums and your own intrepid research in order to avoid serious long-term damage. Extend and pump your cock to the point of pain for many hours every day, remember she won't be at all impressed by 7" BPEL (under the top 5%), you have to stretch even more to get to 7.5", 8", or more. Finally you're in a position to make a strong dating app profile; still get flaked on and messed around by 7s.

How to get a reasonable dating life as a woman: stop eating so much shit. And even then, you probably don't even need to get to 'slim', just 'not be obviously fat'.

Fuck's sake honestly.
yet we wonder why so many men went MGTOW and shit

• +1
Reactions: APJ
united pharmacies in the UK. alldaychemist in US. modafinil is a cheat code

these shipping fees/times are blasphemous

Very high IQ thread, but I have doubts about the getting the job part, I’m pretty sure all that matters Is leaving a good impression to the employer, if you look like this I’m pretty sure halo effect will make it so that they hire you on the spot

Attachments

• 04C85D73-37D5-409F-B9A0-3490953652CD.jpeg
    04C85D73-37D5-409F-B9A0-3490953652CD.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 099070E8-2138-44F5-9C3A-51A2E5A5BDF5.jpeg
    099070E8-2138-44F5-9C3A-51A2E5A5BDF5.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member