Guide in stock investiment to make you rich in 2025 after the nuclear war breaks out

H

hytt

Master
Considering that it's almost already confirmed that Russia will probably attack OTAN in 2025

And that most major countries at the moment: Russia, EUA, China, India, Germany,..(the entire europe too) will all be completely destroyed by nukes, we need to make sure we know exactly in which stocks we should invest to make quick and long-term gains next year. And btw if you live in the US these are the nuclear russian targets:

Usa nuclear targets map

Ok, so: If World War III kicks off, it is important to invest in stocks that will benefit from the increased demand for goods and services that are essential during wartime. These stocks include:

Energy Stocks

• Oil and gas companies: ExxonMobil (XOM), Chevron (CVX), Schlumberger (SLB), Halliburton (HAL), Occidental Petroleum (OXY)
  • Renewable energy companies: Enphase Energy (ENPH)
Energy stocks are likely to go up during a war for a number of reasons:

• Increased demand for energy: Wars typically lead to increased demand for energy, as militaries require large amounts of fuel to operate. Additionally, civilians may also consume more energy during wartime, as they spend more time at home and use more appliances to stay informed about current events.
  • Disruptions to energy supply: Wars can also disrupt the supply of energy, as they can damage oil and gas infrastructure and make it more difficult to transport energy resources. This can lead to higher energy prices, which benefits energy companies.
  • Safe haven asset: Energy stocks are often seen as a safe haven asset during times of economic and political uncertainty. This is because energy is a commodity that is essential for the global economy, and energy companies are generally well-capitalized and have strong balance sheets.
Here are some specific examples of how energy stocks have performed during past wars:

• During the Gulf War in 1991, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 20%.
  • During the Iraq War in 2003, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 50%.
  • During the Arab Spring in 2011, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 10%.
Commodities

• Uranium: Uranium Participation Corp. (URNM)
  • STEEL: United States Steel Corporation (X)
  • Copper: Copper Miners ETF (CCJ)
  • Gold: SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)
Commodities are likely to go up during a war for a number of reasons:

• Increased demand: Wars typically lead to increased demand for commodities, as militaries require large amounts of resources such as oil, copper, and steel to operate. Additionally, civilians may also consume more commodities during wartime, as they spend more time at home and use more appliances.
  • Disruptions to supply: Wars can also disrupt the supply of commodities, as they can damage infrastructure and make it more difficult to transport resources. This can lead to higher commodity prices, which benefits commodity producers.
  • Inflation hedge: Commodities are often seen as an inflation hedge, as their prices tend to rise when the value of fiat currencies falls. This is because commodities are real assets that have intrinsic value, while fiat currencies are fiat currencies.
Here are some specific examples of how commodities have performed during past wars:

• During the Korean War, the price of copper increased by over 200%.
  • During the Vietnam War, the price of steel increased by over 100%.
  • Iraq War: Uranium prices increased by over 200% between 2003 and 2008.
  • World War II: The price of gold increased by over 300% between 1939 and 1945.
Defense Stocks

• Lockheed Martin (LMT)
  • Boeing (BA)
  • Raytheon Technologies (RTX)
  • Northrop Grumman (NOC)
These stocks are all well-positioned to benefit from the increased demand for their products and services in the event of a global war. We will use $LMT as an example below.

Lockheed Martin ($LMT) is one of the world's largest defense contractors, and its stock tends to perform well during times of war and increased military spending. In the event of a war, governments are likely to increase their orders for Lockheed Martin's products and services, such as fighter jets, missile defense systems, and other advanced military technologies. This would boost Lockheed Martin's revenue and profits, and could lead to a higher stock price.

Raytheon Technologies ($RTX) is a major aerospace and defense company. Raytheon produces a wide range of military products and services, including missiles, radar systems, and cyber security solutions. Governments are likely to increase their orders for these products and services during a war. Northrop Grumman ($NOC) is a major aerospace and defense technology company that designs, develops, builds, and maintains a wide range of products, systems, and services for U.S. and allied government customers. These products and services include aircraft, spacecraft, missile systems, mission systems, and related technologies.

Boeing ($BA) is a major defense contractor, and its stock tends to perform well during times of war and increased military spending. In the event of a war, governments are likely to increase their orders for Boeing aircraft, such as fighter jets, bombers, and transport planes. This would boost Boeing's revenue and profits, and could lead to a higher stock price.

Additional notes:

• The gray highlighted area on the chart below shows how the price of crude oil exploded from $15 to $46 per barrel after the Iraqi president set fire to all the oil fields in the Gulf War in the early 90's in an attempt to stop the US air force from running operations. This is a clear example of how the demand for oil can increase sharply in times of war.
  • Gold is often seen as a safe haven asset during times of economic and political uncertainty. This is because gold is a physical asset that is not subject to the same risks as other investments, such as stocks and bonds.
  • Defense stocks are also likely to perform well in the event of a war, as governments increase their spending on military equipment and services.

But remember: You should also look out to buy stocks from countries that will not be affected by the nuclear war. The market will be halted and it will be a great investiment to buy stocks from food companies from Australia, Brazil and other countries, since they will export a lot of food to help the survivors of the countries fucked by the nukes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zylaro, BrahminBoss, WayneBraaaah and 11 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I picked up BABA, ARE, and something you might like TSM.

I picked up BABA, ARE, and something you might like TSM.
Bro. Taiwan will probably be nuked by Russia or by the States in case of China helping Russia and trying to use the chaos of the nuclear war to attack Taiwan. Also, don't invest in ARE, because real state will be worthless everything in major cities will be destroyed and life science needs funding people aren't going to pay attention to that during a nuclear war.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and capybara
@AlexBrown84 Laugh nigga, I know you are in the target zones, you won't even see the flash of the bomb you will just immediately vaporize.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and FutureSlayer
@AlexBrown84 Laugh nigga, I know you are in the target zones, you won't even see the flash of the bomb you will just immediately vaporize.
yawn
IMG 9558

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Considering that it's almost already confirmed that Russia will probably attack OTAN in 2025

And that most major countries at the moment: Russia, EUA, China, India, Germany,..(the entire europe too) will all be completely destroyed by nukes, we need to make sure we know exactly in which stocks we should invest to make quick and long-term gains next year. And btw if you live in the US these are the nuclear russian targets:

View attachment 2703337

Ok, so: If World War III kicks off, it is important to invest in stocks that will benefit from the increased demand for goods and services that are essential during wartime. These stocks include:

Energy Stocks

• Oil and gas companies: ExxonMobil (XOM), Chevron (CVX), Schlumberger (SLB), Halliburton (HAL), Occidental Petroleum (OXY)
  • Renewable energy companies: Enphase Energy (ENPH)
Energy stocks are likely to go up during a war for a number of reasons:

• Increased demand for energy: Wars typically lead to increased demand for energy, as militaries require large amounts of fuel to operate. Additionally, civilians may also consume more energy during wartime, as they spend more time at home and use more appliances to stay informed about current events.
  • Disruptions to energy supply: Wars can also disrupt the supply of energy, as they can damage oil and gas infrastructure and make it more difficult to transport energy resources. This can lead to higher energy prices, which benefits energy companies.
  • Safe haven asset: Energy stocks are often seen as a safe haven asset during times of economic and political uncertainty. This is because energy is a commodity that is essential for the global economy, and energy companies are generally well-capitalized and have strong balance sheets.
Here are some specific examples of how energy stocks have performed during past wars:

• During the Gulf War in 1991, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 20%.
  • During the Iraq War in 2003, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 50%.
  • During the Arab Spring in 2011, the S&P Energy Index rose by over 10%.
Commodities

• Uranium: Uranium Participation Corp. (URNM)
  • STEEL: United States Steel Corporation (X)
  • Copper: Copper Miners ETF (CCJ)
  • Gold: SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)
Commodities are likely to go up during a war for a number of reasons:

• Increased demand: Wars typically lead to increased demand for commodities, as militaries require large amounts of resources such as oil, copper, and steel to operate. Additionally, civilians may also consume more commodities during wartime, as they spend more time at home and use more appliances.
  • Disruptions to supply: Wars can also disrupt the supply of commodities, as they can damage infrastructure and make it more difficult to transport resources. This can lead to higher commodity prices, which benefits commodity producers.
  • Inflation hedge: Commodities are often seen as an inflation hedge, as their prices tend to rise when the value of fiat currencies falls. This is because commodities are real assets that have intrinsic value, while fiat currencies are fiat currencies.
Here are some specific examples of how commodities have performed during past wars:

• During the Korean War, the price of copper increased by over 200%.
  • During the Vietnam War, the price of steel increased by over 100%.
  • Iraq War: Uranium prices increased by over 200% between 2003 and 2008.
  • World War II: The price of gold increased by over 300% between 1939 and 1945.
Defense Stocks

• Lockheed Martin (LMT)
  • Boeing (BA)
  • Raytheon Technologies (RTX)
  • Northrop Grumman (NOC)
These stocks are all well-positioned to benefit from the increased demand for their products and services in the event of a global war. We will use $LMT as an example below.

Lockheed Martin ($LMT) is one of the world's largest defense contractors, and its stock tends to perform well during times of war and increased military spending. In the event of a war, governments are likely to increase their orders for Lockheed Martin's products and services, such as fighter jets, missile defense systems, and other advanced military technologies. This would boost Lockheed Martin's revenue and profits, and could lead to a higher stock price.

Raytheon Technologies ($RTX) is a major aerospace and defense company. Raytheon produces a wide range of military products and services, including missiles, radar systems, and cyber security solutions. Governments are likely to increase their orders for these products and services during a war. Northrop Grumman ($NOC) is a major aerospace and defense technology company that designs, develops, builds, and maintains a wide range of products, systems, and services for U.S. and allied government customers. These products and services include aircraft, spacecraft, missile systems, mission systems, and related technologies.

Boeing ($BA) is a major defense contractor, and its stock tends to perform well during times of war and increased military spending. In the event of a war, governments are likely to increase their orders for Boeing aircraft, such as fighter jets, bombers, and transport planes. This would boost Boeing's revenue and profits, and could lead to a higher stock price.

Additional notes:

• The gray highlighted area on the chart below shows how the price of crude oil exploded from $15 to $46 per barrel after the Iraqi president set fire to all the oil fields in the Gulf War in the early 90's in an attempt to stop the US air force from running operations. This is a clear example of how the demand for oil can increase sharply in times of war.
  • Gold is often seen as a safe haven asset during times of economic and political uncertainty. This is because gold is a physical asset that is not subject to the same risks as other investments, such as stocks and bonds.
  • Defense stocks are also likely to perform well in the event of a war, as governments increase their spending on military equipment and services.

But remember: You should also look out to buy stocks from countries that will not be affected by the nuclear war. The market will be halted and it will be a great investiment to buy stocks from food companies from Australia, Brazil and other countries, since they will export a lot of food to help the survivors of the countries fucked by the nukes.

I was twiddling my toes thinking of buy XOM below 100 for a few weeks and boom what do u know it shot up.

I think Lockheed and Raytheon are good pics tho.

I wish I could go back to covid times and pour everything I had into oil stocks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling and 5'7 zoomer
I'll get nuked to the oblivion anyways
It doesn't matter what I invest into

I'll get nuked to the oblivion anyways
It doesn't matter what I invest into
You could prepare and actually move to a safer zones like Eastern Oregon, some parts of Idaho, and all of Maine. Some desolated area like Arizona is your best bet really.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Bro. Taiwan will probably be nuked by Russia or by the States in case of China helping Russia and trying to use the chaos of the nuclear war to attack Taiwan. Also, don't invest in ARE, because real state will be worthless everything in major cities will be destroyed and life science needs funding people aren't going to pay attention to that during a nuclear war.
Lol I thought u were joking about the nuclear war crap
That shit isnt gonna happen bro

Once Trump gets elected back this year he gonna calm all that shit with russia
Boutta put em in they place fr
Only got up cuz some weak fuck is in power rn

Also if a nuclear war does happen literally the whole economy would collapse including Lockheed martin
It doesnt go up based on news it goes up based on the size of the news.
If the world said that a country was launching nukes then all countries would launch nukes and this investing shit would be worthless and the big banks would have to sell their contracts of everything to liquidate assets.

Also if there was a nuclear war incoming youd see defense stocks be rising but lockheed and other companies have stayed stable and either have barely grown or have come down slightly

Just buy some canned tomatoes and hide in your shelter while I make the big bucks unc

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and Skywalker
Lol I thought u were joking about the nuclear war crap
That shit isnt gonna happen bro

Once Trump gets elected back this year he gonna calm all that shit with russia
Boutta put em in they place fr
Only got up cuz some weak fuck is in power rn

Also if a nuclear war does happen literally the whole economy would collapse including Lockheed martin
It doesnt go up based on news it goes up based on the size of the news.
If the world said that a country was launching nukes then all countries would launch nukes and this investing shit would be worthless and the big banks would have to sell their contracts of everything to liquidate assets.

Also if there was a nuclear war incoming youd see defense stocks be rising but lockheed and other companies have stayed stable and either have barely grown or have come down slightly

Just buy some canned tomatoes and hide in your shelter while I make the big bucks unc
I don't understand what you mean or what you think Trump could do or can do, because if he decides to intervene in Ukraine it will just start the ww3 and I'm pretty sure he isn't dumb. The best he can really do is increase economic sanctions over Russia and that's it.

I agree that Lockheed Martin would completely disappear. The truth is, all USA companies would collape and I personally wouldn't invest in anything in the USA besides gold and energy.

''Also if there was a nuclear war incoming youd see defense stocks be rising but lockheed and other companies have stayed stable and either have barely grown or have come down slightly''It's expected to rise later this year is Germany's predictions are correct.

''Just buy some canned tomatoes and hide in your shelter while I make the big bucks unc''

You should be the one worried to hide in a shelter, because I don't need to do that. I will be making big money on Australian and South American overpriced food exports when most of americans survivors decide to migrate to mexico.

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nuclear weapons aren't real

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
if you're in europe, don't even bother. unless you already live in an underground bunker, you'll be wiped out in the first exchange.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Russia can't even beat, let alone quickly beat. A midget opponent called Ukraine.
And therefore they have no business attacking OTAN countries. They lose quickly, and if they have any sense, they know it.
Also, the Russian male population, which isn't even that many dudes, has giga low motivation to fight also on top of it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, WayneBraaaah, aleksander and 1 other person
Russia can't even beat, let alone quickly beat. A midget opponent called Ukraine.
And therefore they have no business attacking OTAN countries. They lose quickly, and if they have any sense, they know it.
Also, the Russian male population, which isn't even that many dudes, has giga low motivation to fight also on top of it.
Russia has enough nuclear bombs to destroy the entire europe and USA. They didn't win against Ukraine yet because Ukraine has been receiveing aid from the OTAN and because Russia doesn't want to mobilize civilians to fight the war causing insatisfaction among the population.
In a war they would also be completely destroyed but that wouldn't stop them from taking out several countries with them.

if you're in europe, don't even bother. unless you already live in an underground bunker, you'll be wiped out in the first exchange.
You can survive if you have a bunker but the problem will be how to eat non-radiactive food and also eletric energy.

are you retarded? if ww3 breaks out all of the stocks will tank. either way stocks will be the least of your worries if ww3 breaks out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
Russia has enough nuclear bombs to destroy the entire europe and USA.
Likewise. The world has enough bombs to destroy Russia.
And more importantly. To occupy Russia.

Russia has no power, to occupy the territory of Europe and/or USA.

There is no point in bombing/destroying an enemy. If you than can't occupy it.
If one can't occupy it. A powerfully enemy will than make it it’s mission, to destroy you. And that will than happen to leaders in Russia. Like did happen with for example with Japan in ww2

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Skywalker
Likewise. The world has enough bombs to destroy Russia.
And more importantly. To occupy Russia.

Russia has no power, to occupy the territory of Europe and/or USA.

There is no point in bombing/destroying an enemy. If you than can't occupy it.
If one can't occupy it. A powerfully enemy will than make it it’s mission, to destroy you. And that will than happen to leaders in Russia. Like did happen with for example with Japan in ww2
''Russia has no power, to occupy the territory of Europe and/or USA''

Who would want to occupy a ruined country full of radiation? In a flull nuclear exchange between russia and usa both countries would be completely destroyed and their territory filled with radiation. All the bodies of water, lands for farming and natural resources would be infertile for human consuption.
Even if Russia was divided and occupied, it's territory would also be just radioactive empty land.
The objetive of a nuclear war it's not to occupy the eneme, it's to WIN. To completely obliterate the enemy. That's why it's a last resource.

If the ww3 kicks off, expect to see dozens of millions of deaths on the first hours. Russia would pretty much use their 1200 nukes that are ready in position for launch right in the first-two days of war.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blackpiller954 and aleksander
are you retarded? if ww3 breaks out all of the stocks will tank. either way stocks will be the least of your worries if ww3 breaks out
The key word is investing in stocks that are safe from obliteration. The stock market will halt, however after some time your ivnestiments in energy would start to give results once demand kicks in.

If you niggas think it won't happen just observe what's happening around the world:
Mark Zuckerberg is already building a doomsday bunker in Hawaii because he knows

All the billionares are gonna take shelter in it. It's a billionare project financed by numerous rich people including Elon Musk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
You can survive if you have a bunker but the problem will be how to eat non-radiactive food and also eletric energy.
all the elites have fully stockpiled bunkers with air filtration systems, generators, etc that can last them for many years

If you niggas think it won't happen just observe what's happening around the world:
Mark Zuckerberg is already building a doomsday bunker in Hawaii because he knows

yes the smart people are already prepared. the dumb masses cope with muh saber rattling muh MAD, muh it'll never happen

yes the smart people are already prepared. the dumb masses cope with muh saber rattling muh MAD, muh it'll never happen

All the billionares are gonna take shelter in it. It's a billionare project financed by numerous rich people including Elon Musk.

once again correlation does NOT mean causation
i know people with regular houses that have these kinds of basements with food that last them a couple of years
its just a thing that you do JUST IN CASE Armageddon breaks out
i actually think they wouldnt tell us about ww3, asteroids or pandemics if it were to break out and wipe out the whole world or something
i think it ll be covered up till the day it happens

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I don't understand what you mean or what you think Trump could do or can do, because if he decides to intervene in Ukraine it will just start the ww3 and I'm pretty sure he isn't dumb. The best he can really do is increase economic sanctions over Russia and that's it.
Bruh hes like the peace keeper of them chimps in russia
Because him and putin were friends and they knew what each other had the power and WOULD ACTUALLY do
Then this bitch ass biden came it and soyboyed his way to retardation only helping the jews

If the ww3 kicks off, expect to see dozens of millions of deaths on the first hours. Russia would pretty much use their 1200 nukes that are ready in position for launch right in the first-two days of war.
JFL bro
If russia literally tried anything within the launch hour. The U.S would have nuked their entire country to smithereens destroying them because the U.S would also theoretically have nothing left

WW3 isnt gonna happen and if it does its gonna be some weaker version of it because of the whole world after the nukes in japan decided to not use super super duper force (not even submarines jfl)

Just hide in your bunker if u think this shit is gonna happen becuase it literally has 0% of happening
The U.S would rape all countries involved. Strongest army BY FUCKING FAR

I doubt nukes will ever be dropped. Its more like a taunt cuz these mfs have way more powerful stuff since nukes were back in 1945 LOL

• +1
average greycell copy paste for cuckgpt. Bold of you to think if a national nuclear war breaks out these companies would even exist. When the very constitution of the country is at risk, how can a paltry company make money? and remember, might is right. what’s to stop the countries from nationalizing everything? best case if you just invest in spy when a war breaks out and hope for the best, and stock up on food and shelter

• +1
average greycell copy paste for cuckgpt. Bold of you to think if a national nuclear war breaks out these companies would even exist. When the very constitution of the country is at risk, how can a paltry company make money? and remember, might is right. what’s to stop the countries from nationalizing everything? best case if you just invest in spy when a war breaks out and hope for the best, and stock up on food and shelter
Whats spy?

Whats spy?
its an index fund that tracks the 500 biggest companies in the US market. If a new company joins the top, then another is removed. Its "designed" to keep going up

• +1
Reactions: !!!EXXO
Nice thread op.But nuclear fallout seems impossible