Guide map of difficulty for SEAmaxxers

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
East asia single states political map all countries in different colors with national borders

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19172 and 4 others
Hard is relative or absolute??

And are u saying from pov of a white guy, or a decent looking foreigner of any ethnicity??

Nonsense. Japan and China are harder than Vietnam.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Hard is relative or absolute??

And are u saying from pov of a white guy, or a decent looking foreigner of any ethnicity??
This is a guide for average or below-average white guys, who are typically SEAmaxxed.

@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Sinsiter failed level 2, it's obvER

Lol no. Vietnam is a very poor country
Poverty does not always imply a lack of standards when it comes to selecting men. I live in Vietnam, and I can confirm that foids here have skyrocketing standards, and there is no gaijin hunter culture like in Japan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, incel194012940, Xangsane and 1 other person
Poverty does not always imply a lack of standards when it comes to selecting men. I live in Vietnam, and I can confirm that foids here have skyrocketing standards, and there is no gaijin hunter culture like in Japan.
Vietnamese girls in the west + my tinder location experiment in Tinder proves otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mongolia is easier than Thailand for me

Nothing will beat my record of 3 girls in 4 nights when I went to music festival

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
Vietnamese girls in the west + my tinder location experiment in Tinder proves otherwise
This is not a map of Asians in the Western world. And Tinder proves nothing; I get matches on Tinder in Vietnam as well, but meeting the foids and getting into a relationship is the most difficult part. Vietnamese foids waste a lot of your time.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 20652
And Korea isn’t hard

Mongolia is easier than Thailand for me

Nothing will beat my record of 3 girls in 4 nights when I went to music festival
However, you are not white; this is a guide for average-looking white men.

This is not a map of Asians in the Western world. And Tinder proves nothing; I get matches on Tinder in Vietnam as well, but meeting the foids and getting into a relationship is the most difficult part. Vietnamese foids waste a lot of your time.
They have agreed to meet

what about north korea?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19172 and Xangsane
You sound like a truecel
I'm not, and I've posted proof of many foids I've slayed with in other Asian countries on the server. In fact, my face is above average.

This is a guide for average or below-average white guys, who are typically SEAmaxxed.
Then I agree except Singapore is medoum, Korea is easy.

Philippines is the one u do before you get the credits, not sure what u call that.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
My uncle is a fat 5’5 poor asf Chinese farmer and he got a Vietnamese wife by SEAmaxxing

viet nam is just don’t be Vietnamese

hmm japan only medium? while korea legendary? :feelshmm: interesting map would have to ask @itsOVER to vouch for its legitimacy 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS