Guide On How To Administer Oral Steroids/ PED's (I Guarantee You Are Doing It Wrong)

S

sb23

Diamond
The main concerns when taking oral PEDs is: bioavailability (meaning how well the drug is absorbed) and hepatotoxicity (liver toxicity). What if I were to tell you there were a way to consume the exact same oral drug, but receive a significantly more pharmaceutically potent effect, whilst simultaneously averting the negative side effects commonly associated with oral steroids (loss of appetite, stomach/ liver pain, hepatotoxicity). There is and it's extremely simple.

Sublingual Administration
Method: 1. Place the pill/ powder, underneath your tongue, 2. Allow the pill to dissolve underneath you tongue (this could take up to 10 minutes), 3. Swallow any residue.

How this works: When a drug is taken sublingually, it is directly and rapidly absorbed into the blood stream via the mucosal membrane.

Why this ROA is superior: Seen as the drug is being rapidly and directly being absorbed into the blood stream, you will feel the effects much faster, with the effects being allot more pharmaceutically noticeable (more off an overall effect) compared to just swallowing it. This fast absorption is useful because orals like dbol, anadrol and anavar are often used as a pre-workout due to their short half lives and potent effects. In addition to this, when taken sublingually, the effects will be significantly stronger as the drug is being absorbed directly into the blood. It's the closet we can get to directly injecting these drugs into our veins, without actually injecting it into our veins. This also means the drug will be more bio-identical to what you have actually taken when it is inside of you.

Pros & Cons (summary):
Pros
-Fast absorption
-Stronger Pharmacological Effect
-More bio-identical to what you've taken
-Major reduction in hepatotoxicity
-Bypass first past metabolism
-Lower dosages required
-Avoidance of gastrointestinal side effects (no stomach pain)
-Less interactions with food

-Greatly reduced feelings of lethargy

Cons

-Bad taste
-Unpredictable (different/ stronger effects for the same dose)
-Reduced liver detoxification of the drug
-Issues with taste

-Shorter lasting

Tags: @halloweed @iabsolvejordan @ey88
Tag anyone you know taking, or planning to take orals :heart:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, ey88, TechnoBoss and 4 others
This doesn't do any difference btw, shit thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThugggButt, nik.077, givemeheight and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, halloweed and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
TLDR - Sublingual method.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and sb23
Thank you for tagging me bhai, i bookmarked your thread and will read it a bit later.
Bros life achievement is getting tagged in a shit thread by a random greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeThinnerLookBetter and elemanzelvadre
The main concerns when taking oral PEDs is: bioavailability (meaning how well the drug is absorbed) and hepatotoxicity (liver toxicity). What if I were to tell you there were a way to consume the exact same oral drug, but receive a significantly more pharmaceutically potent effect, whilst simultaneously averting the negative side effects commonly associated with oral steroids (loss of appetite, stomach/ liver pain, hepatotoxicity). There is and it's extremely simple.
Also fucking retard if anything theoretically this would be harsher to your liver

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Also fucking retard if anything theoretically this would be harsher to your liver
They go through the vascularity of said area like suppositories so they don't affect the liver or digestive tract.

But not all medication can be taken sublingually

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ey88, asdvek and 2 others

Sublingual Administration
Method: 1. Place the pill/ powder, underneath your tongue, 2. Allow the pill to dissolve underneath you tongue (this could take up to 10 minutes), 3. Swallow any residue.

How this works: When a drug is taken sublingually, it is directly and rapidly absorbed into the blood stream via the mucosal membrane.

Why this ROA is superior: Seen as the drug is being rapidly and directly being absorbed into the blood stream, you will feel the effects much faster, with the effects being allot more pharmaceutically noticeable (more off an overall effect) compared to just swallowing it. This fast absorption is useful because orals like dbol, anadrol and anavar are often used as a pre-workout due to their short half lives and potent effects. In addition to this, when taken sublingually, the effects will be significantly stronger as the drug is being absorbed directly into the blood. It's the closet we can get to directly injecting these drugs into our veins, without actually injecting it into our veins. This also means the drug will be more bio-identical to what you have actually taken when it is inside of you.

Pros & Cons (summary):
Pros
-Fast absorption
-Stronger Pharmacological Effect
-More bio-identical to what you've taken
-Major reduction in hepatotoxicity
-Bypass first past metabolism
-Lower dosages required
-Avoidance of gastrointestinal side effects (no stomach pain)
-Less interactions with food

-Greatly reduced feelings of lethargy

Cons

-Bad taste
-Unpredictable (different/ stronger effects for the same dose)
-Reduced liver detoxification of the drug
-Issues with taste

-Shorter lasting

Tags: @halloweed @iabsolvejordan @ey88
Tag anyone you know taking, or planning to take orals :heart:.
Great thread once again

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Can bet op doesnt even take any oral roids. If you were to put it under your tongue, it would get sticky and wet and you would have to swallow it later as you can't consume anything under your tongue

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He’s tryna get as many posts as possible
Yeah i know his usual behaviors on this forum. Its pretty funny ngl most of his replies are cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yeah i know his usual behaviors on this forum. Its pretty funny ngl most of his replies are cagefuel
This post and your behavior is cagefuel you retarded piece of low iq shit with no knowledge. "ohh bro i found a new method put it under ur tongue bro 🤓 🤓 🤓 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" fucking retards

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Newday*V3, iabsolvejordan and halloweed
don't listen to him. He enjoys saying things then ignoring your replies once you show a study. Not worth engaging.
Show a study then retard, with this method your body won't digest the roid and it will be harsher on your liver.

• Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed
But not all medication can be taken sublingually
This. You can't fucking take oral steroids sublingually. Try to do that and you'll see how you'll fail. OP tryna seem high iq but doesnt take shit so it's normal. Only specific medication can be taken sublingually.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
don't listen to him. He enjoys saying things then ignoring your replies once you show a study. Not worth engaging.
He ain’t touched a roid so I don’t listen to him

• +1
What orals do you use? I know what sublingual usage is, but you can't take an oral roid sublingually.
I have proviron, and have some anadrol which is coming soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and asdvek
if there is no film, and its not liquid, it usually can.
Not if it is meant for extended release and compounds with esters AFAIK

Most orals should be good? Many take anavar sublingually

• +1
What orals do you use? I know what sublingual usage is, but you can't take an oral roid sublingually.
you are probably taking something which is film coated which wouldn't absorb well. I get mine generic, with no film coating. In your case you just crush it then put it under your tongue.

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2, iabsolvejordan and halloweed
you are probably taking something which is film coated which wouldn't absorb well. I get mine generic, with no film coating. In your case you just crush it then put it under your tongue.
He ain’t gonna reply

• +1
This post and your behavior is cagefuel you retarded piece of low iq shit with no knowledge. "ohh bro i found a new method put it under ur tongue bro 🤓 🤓 🤓 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" fucking retards
Ur a idiot icl get off this site

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and sb23
You cant take roids sublingually, it wont melt

you can, but most molecules are to big and cant be absorbed that way anyway it will just make ur tongue numb and leave u with shit taste in mouth

but this is not a new super discovery as op makes it

lmk if u can let that shit stay in ur mouth for 20 mins (how long it takes to be absorbed) and not vomit/gag retard
haha this idiot think taste buds are underneath the tongue. The only way it would taste bad is if you don't contain it under your tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and diamondbill
good thread.

Things like grapefruit juice and caffeine increase absorption as-well via inhibition of certain enzymes in cytochrome p450

Only oral that should be taken pre workout is anadrol due to its affect on motor unit recruitment which will increase strength upon ingestion.

You should be
taking orals with meals , steroids build muscle via increasing protein synthesis / nutrient partitioning it just makes sense to take orals with with food (high protein / high carb) especially important with dbol/winstrol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, halloweed and sb23