>foid asks my height
>I say the truth, that I'm 5'9
>she laughs saying that I'm short
>after that she tells me that the ideal height is 6.07'
>I ask her what is her height
>she tells me she is 5.25'
>I send an audio laughing at her
>Proceed to tell her that irl her head would be on the height of my chest
>Also tell her that the average height for 19 yrs olds in Brazil is literally 5'9
>*told her all of that while laughing and speaking calmly instead of raging at her or anything*
>she recognizes that her height preference is stupidly absurd
>then proceeds to tell me "imagine how cool it might be to be 6.56' ", basically trying to engage into a shittest with me
>decided to ignore her in order to take a bath
>girl is still sending me messages to this moment and stopped to talk about height entirely lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member 17174, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Only retarded foids have extreme height preferences
99% of the time it's average looking girls who think they're special or something
I don't even waste my time with retarded women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkLooks, FreakkForLife, .👽. and 4 others
Read every word

Ignore tem and move ahead

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
I see but you do realize that calling out short girls on their height when they display their preference for taller men and saying they don't have the right for that because they're short themselves is kind of stupid right? Girls are not supposed to be tall, that's like the equivalent of giving a small assed man shit for rejecting a girl with no ass and saying he doesn't have the right to want a big assed girl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, johncruz12345, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Narcy women who think they are hot or special or really short foids have these extreme height preferences. Still, just lol at being under 185 as a man in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I see but you do realize that calling out short girls on their height when they display their preference for taller men and saying they don't have the right for that because they're short themselves is kind of stupid right? Girls are not supposed to be tall, that's like the equivalent of giving a small assed man shit for rejecting a girl with no ass and saying he doesn't have the right to want a big assed girl.
Personally, I think taller girls are supposed to engage with taller men, while average to short girls are supposed to be with average guys, it's quite reasonable at least for me tbqh.

Like, taller girls are the ones supposed to engage with taller men because then the height discrepancy is not that big, and taller girls are not meant to date with average-short guys because they're unable to properly tower them.

Both male and female models are tall, which means that chads and stacies tend to be tall, it's expected that the most reasonable scenario is for a stacy to engage in a relationship with a chad, therefore, it's also expected for a tall girl to engage in a relationship with a tall guy.

Personally, I think taller girls are supposed to engage with taller men, while average to short girls are supposed to be with average guys, it's quite reasonable at least for me tbqh.

Like, taller girls are the ones supposed to engage with taller men because then the height discrepancy is not that big, and taller girls are not meant to date with average-short guys because they're unable to properly tower them.

Both male and female models are tall, which means that chads and stacies tend to be tall, it's expected that the most reasonable scenario is for a stacy to engage in a relationship with a chad, therefore, it's also expected for a tall girl to engage in a relationship with a tall guy.
I don't see it as a matter of compatibility since tall height is a masculine trait and women are just instinctively drawn to that, so it's only normal for them to have such a preference no matter how short they are themselves. Of course it's not reasonable for short girls to go around rejecting men in your height range on top of having that preference but a 5'2 girl being more attracted to a 6'0 men and saying 5'9 isn't attractive to her is understandable.

Plus your chest is not where a 5'2 person will come up to when standing next to you if you're 5'9 haha what kind of nonsense is this.

I don't see it as a matter of compatibility since tall height is a masculine trait and women are just instinctively drawn to that, so it's only normal for them to have such a preference no matter how short they are themselves. Of course it's not reasonable for short girls to go around rejecting men in your height range on top of having that preference but a 5'2 girl being more attracted to a 6'0 men and saying 5'9 isn't attractive to her is understandable.
Of course women are drawn for taller man, but having a height preference is not that

Having a height preference is excluding some men from the dating pool entirely, or at least almost that (there are women that have height preferences but still consider "exceptions" to that rule)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

its so simple

u already know the answer

>foid asks my height
>I say the truth, that I'm 5'9
>she laughs saying that I'm short
>after that she tells me that the ideal height is 6.07'
>I ask her what is her height
>she tells me she is 5.25'
>I send an audio laughing at her
>Proceed to tell her that irl her head would be on the height of my chest
>Also tell her that the average height for 19 yrs olds in Brazil is literally 5'9
>*told her all of that while laughing and speaking calmly instead of raging at her or anything*
>she recognizes that her height preference is stupidly absurd
>then proceeds to tell me "imagine how cool it might be to be 6.56' ", basically trying to engage into a shittest with me
>decided to ignore her in order to take a bath
>girl is still sending me messages to this moment and stopped to talk about height entirely lol
i wouldnt want to be with someone like that in the first place

Ur soft negging works in trashtier countries, for normal countries u need nuke-negging, absolutely bullying her with the widlest way to downgrade her in few seconds

If not = :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.