Guide on how to fix pseudo-gyno, and lessen real gyno permanently, non surgically, and with no virtually no down-time.

Does it really matter what type of gyno you have? If I still follow the same guide if I have permanent gyno would it still work?
it won't work for excessive glandular gyno although it might make it less obvious because it's always a combination of fat and gland.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
it won't work for excessive glandular gyno although it might make it less obvious because it's always a combination of fat and gland.
Thanks bro could you link the needles you used? Or the same type? I don’t know anything about needles so I want to make sure I have the right type.

Thanks bro could you link the needles you used? Or the same type? I don’t know anything about needles so I want to make sure I have the right type.
you can use insulin needles it'll be easier, it only needs to go like 5-7mm deep.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
S tier contributions as always. Question: whats the risk associated with injecting midface (buccal) if occlusion is impossible?

• +1
Reactions: Orc
S tier contributions as always. Question: whats the risk associated with injecting midface (buccal) if occlusion is impossible?
the buccal pad isn't hard to find, the only thing that can happen is that you scratch a nerve which might feel weird, and if you inject too much you can cause necrosis, but it's easy to avoid that if you limit it to 0.2 ml per injection.

Just bought insulin needles and Aqualyx. But i have no clue how to use a needle. Do I need to use a seperate needle to draw and to inject? Could you please upload a video of you drawing/injecting or link a how to.

Just bought insulin needles and Aqualyx. But i have no clue how to use a needle. Do I need to use a seperate needle to draw and to inject? Could you please upload a video of you drawing/injecting or link a how to.
Bro help I need to know

these are fat depositions that I've had my entire life, not glands, but thanks for the diagnosis doctor retard.
Are you actually claiming natural?

do i need to store the aqualyx in the fridge?

Could aqualyx be relatively effective in decreasing the size of the ass?

Inb4 women love guys with an ass