Guide on making MDMA

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
First of all you need to have a cooled down mixture composing of a random amount of 2 ingredients, lets say for our examples 34g of 30% H2O2 and 150g of 80% HCO2H. Then you basically just need to add 32g isofrafole desolved in acetone slowly with droplets into this mixture and stir the whole time so that the temperature DOESN'T exceed 40°C (trust me boyos, i almost died from this the first time i did it because i was watching Netflix). The pouring of the acetone is like 1 hour and you can use some external cooling device to help it not exceed 40°C. The steering however is like 12-16 hours (i personally did it the whole day 16 hours because i have OCD and ADHD so just to be sure :feelsbadman:). For a cooling device you can use like an external bath, the water will help it not exceed 40 degrees. During these 16 hours the solution should go from an orange to a deep red color. Then you remove the excess acetone and you should get about 60g of residue. You dissolve this in 60ml methyl alcohol and then that mixture treat it with 360ml 15% H2SO4. Heat this mixture for 3 hours in a hot bath. After it cools then use dyethil ether or benzene (this is the only thing i found in my university laboratory in the Balkans but the first one is more ideal). Then you should wash this solution with normal water and after with diluted NaOH. Then with filtering you should get like this powder constitution around 20g 3,4-methylenedioxyphenylacetone. Idealy you csn use a water pump at 160°C to distile it further to get a more pure product (this is obviously hard to obtain and i didn't have it either). Then add this to 65g formamide and heat for 5 hours at 190°C. Cool it and then add 100ml water, then use benzene for extracting it and then evaporate the compounds with a vaccum to get the residue. Add 8ml methanol to this residue and 75ml 15% HCL, heat for 2 hours on bath and then with vaccum extract the residue again (yeah there are shiton of steps with countless of residues but it just sounds intimidating, trust me its easy once you get used to it). The end residue you get should be around 11-12g of MDMA. :feelsgood:

(FBI i only used this personally, never sold it to anybody, so keep coping for me)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Copemaxxing and 7 others
First of all you need to have a cooled down mixture composing of a random amount of 2 ingredients, lets say for our examples 34g of 30% H2O2 and 150g of 80% HCO2H. Then you basically just need to add 32g isofrafole desolved in acetone slowly with droplets into this mixture and stir the whole time so that the temperature DOESN'T exceed 40°C (trust me boyos, i almost died from this the first time i did it because i was watching Netflix). The pouring of the acetone is like 1 hour and you can use some external cooling device to help it not exceed 40°C. The steering however is like 12-16 hours (i personally did it the whole day 16 hours because i have OCD and ADHD so just to be sure :feelsbadman:). For a cooling device you can use like an external bath, the water will help it not exceed 40 degrees. During these 16 hours the solution should go from an orange to a deep red color. Then you remove the excess acetone and you should get about 60g of residue. You dissolve this in 60ml methyl alcohol and then that mixture treat it with 360ml 15% H2SO4. Heat this mixture for 3 hours in a hot bath. After it cools then use dyethil ether or benzene (this is the only thing i found in my university laboratory in the Balkans but the first one is more ideal). Then you should wash this solution with normal water and after with diluted NaOH. Then with filtering you should get like this powder constitution around 20g 3,4-methylenedioxyphenylacetone. Idealy you csn use a water pump at 160°C to distile it further to get a more pure product (this is obviously hard to obtain and i didn't have it either). Then add this to 65g formamide and heat for 5 hours at 190°C. Cool it and then add 100ml water, then use benzene for extracting it and then evaporate the compounds with a vaccum to get the residue. Add 8ml methanol to this residue and 75ml 15% HCL, heat for 2 hours on bath and then with vaccum extract the residue again (yeah there are shiton of steps with countless of residues but it just sounds intimidating, trust me its easy once you get used to it). The end residue you get should be around 11-12g of MDMA. :feelsgood:

(FBI i only used this personally, never sold it to anybody, so keep coping for me)
12g of MDMA is like $840, wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, fjor2096, one job away and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes, somewhere around there, i used to much tbh, did it like 5 times and now i have few grams just sitting around :feelsbadman:
you can only do MDMA once every 3 months otherwise u get brain damage, u chemistry phD?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and TsarTsar444
you can only do MDMA once every 3 months otherwise u get brain damage, u chemistry phD?
You don't need a phd for this jfl it isn't hard, but i am very familiar with chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14077 and FailedNormieManlet
You don't need a phd for this jfl it isn't hard, but i am very familiar with chemistry
Bachelors in chemistry? I'm somewhat familiar with chemistry

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Nice, I'm a biology student but planning to apply to med. If we lived in same country we could have been a team :(
574055 frank ockenfels amc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bakin donuts 🍩, Patient A and 10 others
i feel like if i tried to make mdma i would mess up and end up hurting myself badly. i also had a tutorial on how to make dmt which is supposedly easy i would end up fucking up and going blind or something idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

now how do i make a bomb?

• Love it
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member
now that's a mdma I wouldn't touch. One created by a looksmax user

dont wanna have psychosis

NIGGA how old were u when u made this
how much it cost for ingrediants
and do i need som special equiptment or can i just grab some shit from my house and mix this hoe up

alright now can you type up a guide that has actual steps, spacing, perhaps pictures and diagrams and maybe ill actually make it and post it. because OP is just a schizo ramble. didnt talk about procurement of ingredients, how to store, detailed method, etc. write up a good post and ill make it

tales from stari most

12g of MDMA is like $840, wtf
12 g mdma is 30€ on the dnet lol where tf did you get scammed :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That shit is cheap af.

If you’re not sure on correct pricing check the dark net and multiply by 3 or 4. that’s what you should pay irl max

Last edited:
12 g mdma is 30€ on the dnet lol where tf did you get scammed :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That shit is cheap af.

If you’re not sure on correct pricing check the dark net and multiply by 3 or 4. that’s what you should pay irl max
not on the street

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
where u live can u sell mre cheap :hnghn:

@FailedNormieManlet let’s try this and get rich…

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah the cooking recipes never work out so I doubt this will. Shit also never used to work out in chemistry class JFL.