Guide on prominent brow ridge?

B

Blackchad1

Iron
I've looked everywhere on google on how to increase brow ridge or make it more prominent with dermal fillers or something.

But all I get is these cavewomen with their big ass brow ridges giving me advice on how to reduce it

Any guide here?

Eppley custom implant.

I'll get it one day.

• +1
Reactions: Blackchad1
Prominence of the brow ridge is associated with maxilla breadth and stress placed on incisors and canines – the brow ridge complex is formed as a result of increased tension due to the widening of the maxilla, thought to be positively correlated with the size of the masseter muscle – Chew with mostly incisors, canines and less so with molars but do not neglect your masseters, increase maxilla/palate width with as much skeletal change as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, NoBonezForMoanz, 000 and 4 others
Prominence of the brow ridge is associated with maxilla breadth and stress placed on incisors and canines – the brow ridge complex is formed as a result of increased tension due to the widening of the maxilla, thought to be positively correlated with the size of the masseter muscle – Chew with mostly incisors, canines and less so with molars but do not neglect your masseters, increase maxilla/palate width with as much skeletal change as possible.
thanks, galaxy IQ

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

legit? can you source?

legit? can you source?
Yh bro theres a lot of research behind it, and even if it doesn't work, all of the stuff i mentioned is still benefical for other things anyway.

The supraorbital torus: "A most remarkable peculiarity."

Analysis of Stresses around the Orbit Due to Masseter and Temporalis Muscles Respectively

On Skull Form and the Supraorbital Torus in Primates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403