Guide to bone smashing?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Can someone tell me how to do it and when should i see results and is this healty because iam only 15?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Chadelite
Lol no don't do it man

I'm a similar age 2 u

Just hard mew

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Just get into contact sports, chew mastic gum and mew

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Chadelite and Chad69
Can someone tell me how to do it and when should i see results and is this healty because iam only 15?
Also don't let anyone talk shit to you

Start going to the gym as well

Also don't let anyone talk shit to you

Start going to the gym as well
Iam already going,mewing my entire life,chewing often but i have complexion issues and want to be the best and prettyiest guy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Visit a therapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Zeta ascended, crosshold and 1 other person
Iam already going,mewing my entire life,chewing often but i have complexion issues and want to be the best and prettyiest guy
Wdym bro

U won't be the best

Someone will always mog u

Height or face or body

You can be the best that you can be

If u want to go beyond that then surgery so what u need

But ur 15

If you aren't ugly

Wait till you are in your early 20s
Lol mewing is cope especially after puberty
Uno what else is cope

A rope

Dont do it. Me and one other guy from these forums did it for over an year like fucking autists on chin, zygo, jaw, browridge and brows. Small temporarily changes on zygos but our chin literally got little bit smaller/recessed from it. Both had same result. Shit meme dont fall for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Selinity, Zeta ascended, n33tf1f and 1 other person
Wdym bro

U won't be the best

Height or face or body

But ur 15

If you aren't ugly

Uno what else is cope

A rope
I am like 9/10 but iam short af iam like avrage girls (iam 5.7) but i live in Croatia where avrage is 6.2....also idk i just have really big complexion issues

I think bonesmashing doesnt exist until you hit super hard your bones everyday for years

But u can do swelling maxxing via boneshmashinhs the cheekbones , the results are FUCKN LEGIT tbh , but they last like 10hrs

• +1
I am like 9/10 but iam short af iam like avrage girls (iam 5.7) but i live in Croatia where avrage is 6.2....also idk i just have really big complexion issues
Bro u aren't 9/10

You would be very vert good looking then

Domt show ur face here tho

Dont do it. Me and one other guy from these forums did it for over an year like fucking autists on chin, zygo, jaw, browridge and brows. Small temporarily changes on zygos but our chin literally got little bit smaller/recessed from it. Both had same result. Shit meme dont fall for it
serious?

dead serious. and some guy from lookism said before that it could recess the chin. bonesmashing only works for zygo

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
It doesn't work and even if it does it won't fix the root of the problem (bad maxilla), it only gave me bad assymetry
I want to look the best
Bro u aren't 9/10

You would be very vert good looking then

Domt show ur face here tho
idk i have sharp eyes and cheeckbones (kinda visible) soo idk most of 15 years old i know dont have any of these haha but ty for advice :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
what the actual fuck. and your brow ridge?
no changes on browridge. its weird how it only worked on zygo but yeah it is what it is

oh and i also did it everyday for 40mins

• Woah
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I want to look the best

idk i have sharp eyes and cheeckbones (kinda visible) soo idk most of 15 years old i know dont have any of these haha but ty for advice :)
Where r u from

Germany or neverland

I want to look the best

Just go to the gym, eat healthy, Tmaxx and softmax bro this isn't safe. You can always consider surgery when you're older

Lmao Croatia
Oh u told me b4 I didn't read

Lol

If ur rich u can try hgh to grow taller

Otherwise u can't do much apart from sleep a lot eat a lot of good food and play a lot of sport

Just go to the gym, eat healthy, Tmaxx and softmax bro this isn't safe. You can always consider surgery when you're older
Gym stunt my growth i am 171 cm tall for one year and I havent grown...I like gym soo much that i cant stop and iam only 15 and most of my freinds have grown a lot over the year and I still remained the same
Oh u told me b4 I didn't read

Lol

If ur rich u can try hgh to grow taller

Otherwise u can't do much apart from sleep a lot eat a lot of good food and play a lot of sport
What do you mean?Got any tips?Suplements?Growth hormone?

Gym stunt my growth i am 171 cm tall for one year and I havent grown...I like gym soo much that i cant stop and iam only 15 and most of my freinds have grown a lot over the year and I still remained the same

Gym doesn't stunt growth unless you go for the extreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no changes on browridge. its weird how it only worked on zygo but yeah it is what it is

oh and i also did it everyday for 40mins

jfl 40 mins and every day is too much

i would do it max 2 times a week

• +1
jfl 40 mins and every day is too much

i would do it max 2 times a week
yeah now when i think about it. wtf was i doing with my life

• JFL

Retard gym doesn’t stunt growth stop fucking believing every god damn myth on this site

Wdym bro

U won't be the best

Height or face or body

But ur 15

If you aren't ugly

Uno what else is cope

A rope
nah if ur 15 u can do a lot to in terms of height and attractiveness since ur still in ur developmental stages

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Chadelite
nah if ur 15 u can do a lot to in terms of height and attractiveness since ur still in ur developmental stages
U can never be the best

8 billion people someone will mog u

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 3635
U can never be the best

8 billion people someone will mog u
he probably wants to be the best in his social circle which is very possible

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Chadelite
he probably wants to be the best in his social circle which is very possible
Yh sure of course he xsn

I would like to be 1 in 1 million in looks when I'm done looksmaxing

• +1
Yes very healthy if you hit hard enough

Screenshot 20191130 030243 Gallery

IMG 20191128 195410

20191106 213107

Do not listen to anyone about this unless they have experience. I have been smashing for 6 months consistently and I HAVE made permanent gains. Although small and for the average person completely unnoticeable (however an improvement whether they realize it or not)

However, people that try to present this as some sort of holy grail soft max are retarded. Bonesmashing is the very poor man's looksmax and it's very high risk and effort/low reward. If you have a small skull and sub 50th percentile bi-gonial, sub 50th percentile bizygo, you will NEVER have big bone structure. You are lacking CENTIMETERS of bone at that point, and jaw surgery or implants is what you would need

For guys that have decent skull and jaw size already, bonesmashing can be an effective way to reshape bone, give your chin for example a very well-modeled and defined look. Also giving some parts of your bone extra protuberance like the gonion, eversion of the mandibular body and the most protruding part of the zygomaticus, adding more angularity. Works wonder for guys that arent necessarily recessed, just have naturally weak chins. Bonesmashing the mentalis easily gave me mms of chin projection

If you're ugly or average, dont expect this to change anything. Especially when you first start out. This takes a lot of consistency and a lot of lack of hope in life (you have to be legit dead inside to do this). The reward is meager and the only thing driving you will be the couple hour long swelling. ONLY bonesmash if you know you wont getting surgery in the next 5 years, if ever

And since you're 15, I say don't bonesmash at all. Your facial bones will still grow. Start when you're 19+ if the above applies. Proceed with caution

This is 7 months of progress. I lost some weight, chewed, smashed and grew out my hair. Both pics are lens distorted. My nose looks smaller, eyes dont look as bleak and face is wider. Also I'm 22% ish bodyfat so the chewing made my look like a hamster but as I get lean it will improve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 177869
View attachment 177873
View attachment 177875

Do not listen to anyone about this unless they have experience. I have been smashing for 6 months consistently and I HAVE made permanent gains. Although small and for the average person completely unnoticeable (however an improvement whether they realize it or not)

However, people that try to present this as some sort of holy grail soft max are retarded. Bonesmashing is the very poor man's looksmax and it's very high risk and effort/low reward. If you have a small skull and sub 50th percentile bi-gonial, sub 50th percentile bizygo, you will NEVER have big bone structure. You are lacking CENTIMETERS of bone at that point, and jaw surgery or implants is what you would need

For guys that have decent skull and jaw size already, bonesmashing can be an effective way to reshape bone, give your chin for example a very well-modeled and defined look. Also giving some parts of your bone extra protuberance like the gonion, eversion of the mandibular body and the most protruding part of the zygomaticus, adding more angularity. Works wonder for guys that arent necessarily recessed, just have naturally weak chins. Bonesmashing the mentalis easily gave me mms of chin projection

If you're ugly or average, dont expect this to change anything. Especially when you first start out. This takes a lot of consistency and a lot of lack of hope in life (you have to be legit dead inside to do this). The reward is meager and the only thing driving you will be the couple hour long swelling. ONLY bonesmash if you know you wont getting surgery in the next 5 years, if ever

And since you're 15, I say don't bonesmash at all. Your facial bones will still grow. Start when you're 19+ if the above applies. Proceed with caution

This is 7 months of progress. I lost some weight, chewed, smashed and grew out my hair. Both pics are lens distorted. My nose looks smaller, eyes dont look as bleak and face is wider. Also I'm 22% ish bodyfat so the chewing made my look like a hamster but as I get lean it will improve
what happened to ur lips bruv

yeah dm me and i can smash your bones for you free of charge

oh i thought u got botox or something at first jfl

Wtf botox? Ik I look like a faggot but its bc of the facial fat. I'm 210 pounds and 22% ish. I nded to srop like 30 pounds of water weight and fat to get a chiseled face tbh

Wtf botox? Ik I look like a faggot but its bc of the facial fat. I'm 210 pounds and 22% ish. I nded to srop like 30 pounds of water weight and fat to get a chiseled face tbh
im talking about the lips otherwise u look normal tbh far from gay

Yes

NrgQ4AJ 1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
0BF80FFE F087 43A8 AFFF 3E030C07E180

• +1