Guide to bone smashing?

It is what it is i look 20% bf cuz im permabloated
I'm fat so I'm hoping I wont be a hamster when I anorexia max

it is what it is game is insanely legit

Retard gym doesn’t stunt growth stop fucking believing every god damn myth on this site
it can stunt ur growth excercises such as the deadlift and ohp put pressure on the spine also eat ur fuckin green leafy vegetables puberty will give u insane amounts of test with gym and a healthy lifestyle it will surge high so u gotta eat dem vegetables to prevent aromatization

it can stunt ur growth excercises such as the deadlift and ohp put pressure on the spine also eat ur fuckin green leafy vegetables puberty will give u insane amounts of test with gym and a healthy lifestyle it will surge high so u gotta eat dem vegetables to prevent aromatization
My diet is fucked and i have only grw 0 cms from last year soo yeah it have already stunt my growth and iam only 15 and 5.7 guess rope will help....
Jk about rope

Can someone tell me how to do it and when should i see results and is this healty because iam only 15?
its nothing anyone can actually give you a guide on. to do it you need to have balls, be careful, and a little bit stupid.

My diet is fucked and i have only grw 0 cms from last year soo yeah it have already stunt my growth and iam only 15 and 5.7 guess rope will help....
Jk about rope
Do pull ups , sprints, eat tons of raw or gouda cheese order mk677 sleep 8 hrs a day and u will make it brah

Do pull ups , sprints, eat tons of raw or gouda cheese order mk677 sleep 8 hrs a day and u will make it brah
But i want to stick with the gym but gym has already stunt my growth do you think I will grow if i stop or?

But i want to stick with the gym but gym has already stunt my growth do you think I will grow if i stop or?
u can go to the gym but try to not deadlift and OHP more than once/twice a week and eat ur leafy greens

u can go to the gym but try to not deadlift and OHP more than once/twice a week and eat ur leafy greens
Ok ty btw am I too young to start using SARMS?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Ok ty btw am I too young to start using SARMS?
waaaaay to fkin young start only when you are 21 mk677 is alright tho take 12.5mg a day