Guide to bs gonions ?

mhd.

mhd.

Bronze
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
418
Reputation
354
I got inward and kinda small gonions I think they could really change my face when fixed . But when I try bsing them all I feel is pain with no gain
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
well ignore the pain and do more reps and lighter force and jutt or the best option dont od it


mark this as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
dont listen to this grey

you are not supposed to feel that much pain, just slight discomfort.

and do your own research abt the guides bro do you want us to post a guide as a reply to you?

mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: senron

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
28
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
J
Replies
28
Views
154
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
synccc12438
Replies
0
Views
27
synccc12438
synccc12438
twentyfivemaxxx
Replies
9
Views
40
Dogname
Dogname
M
Replies
3
Views
49
jhontoilet
jhontoilet

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top