GUIDE to cold approaching and not being socially retarded.

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Hi, my name is Anarlord and I am writing this guide for my hopeless looksmaxxers who are waiting for that perfect ascension that will make every girl in a 40 mile radius instantly wet. I think I should pass on my knowledge to my fellow looksmaxxers. I have had a lot of success for this. A shit ton of make outs and probably a shit ton of herpes. Fucked these girls in mall bathrooms and parking lots and cars and beaches.

First thing we need to know is, all cold approaching or meeting a stranger is about Comfortablility.
The initial shock for girls when they are approached is intense and they could literally freak out. Girls are used to catcalls and having gross comments thrown at them. Intial approach should be very casual and nothing intense that will brand you creepy or weird.

In order to do this, we need to do something called statements of empathy. These are wording to comfort the initial meet like "Sorry this is super weird" "I usually dont do this" "I know this is strange" In the initial portion of talking. This shows to the girl that you are not some Socially awkward weirdo and is aware of her feelings and increases Comfortablility level. Shows that you have emotional intelligence.

The initial stages of talking should be 90% of you talking and 10% of her talking or responding..This will change to a 50/50. She got approached by a stranger and is freaking the fuck out on the inside. Reading you and screening you for danger and trying to understand what you want. She needs to know who you are before she makes an unconscious decision to open up. This should be no brainer.... No girl is going to instantly look at your gorgeous face and make out with you, without being comfortable. Unless she is drunk, but this is mostly a day game guide where the girl isn't plastered.

After you making her comfortable by simple conversation and telling her stories and trying to build rapport. You can spike the interaction to steer it towards a sexual intension and polarizing words. By either sprinkling the conversation with sexual intent comments in the middle of you telling her stories or asking her questions or teasing her. the sexual intent comments could be

"blah blah blah wow you have really nice eyes, anyways as I was saying blah blah blah"
Not expecting anything from her. This just helps with sexual intent.

Another thing is sexual tension which is those awkward silences in the middle where no one is talking. You can prolong those or shorten them. This all requires a pretty high emotional intelligence to percieve, the more you do it, the better you will become. Sexual intension is important if you don't want to be branded a friend or the girl will not find you attractive. Things that could be used as sexual tension, silent deep eye contact, statments of intent, Silence.. etc. should be used sparringly... You do not want to do this constantly or you will be branded creepy or weird and uncalibrated.
The best analogy I could use is: sexual tension and polarizing words is like heroin... You want to give the girl just enough so she is hooked but used too much and she dies and if used to little she doesn't get addicted to you"

Side note:
(Dont get this mixed up with regular eye contact... that should always be there.. but dont be retarded about this and just stare her down.)

polarizing words like "Omg I love you" or "omg I fucking hate you for saying that". I prefer More positive ones but try both... These are used for spiking the initial interaction and later used more sparringly when the girl is hooked and the flow of the conversation changes to more 50/50.

Physical touching should be used throughout the interaction... again... dont be retarded about it. give high fives, if she says something funny you can touch her or get her attention by touching. later you can escalate to some arm over her shoulder as a joke or not a joke... depending on the comfortablity level

Physical touching can be used to understand what the girl feels and how comfortable she feels around you. You can read her body language. If she moves back its a pretty hard no... If she doesnt move away its a pretty good sign....The best sign is if the girl is Touching you back after you touch her like arm in arm.

If you majorly Fuck up... and The girl has a pretty huge reaction... Just say a statment of empathy like " Oh sorry" "forgive me" Then follow it up with "I am not from here" or "sorry in my country we say or do this all the time" Then immediately cut the thread of the conversation and move to some different topic... This works so well. I had Some terrible jokes that were downright offensive and This got me out of so much trouble. I got Hit in the face for saying something awful... And then still fucked her because of this. Idk why but it works super well.

How to know the girl likes you....
Obvious iois.
She is there.
She is polarized.. No matter if for good or for bad.. If she is cursing at you.. that means she cares... If she says fuck you or fuck off its usually a test.
She is shit testing you like crazy

How to know if a girl doesnt like you:

doesnt care if you make her mad... She legit doesn't give 2 shits about you. Ignores you.. Doesn't listen to you.
Thats it.
Worst thing she can be is indifferent. You legit have no chance... move on.
If she hated you, you would have still had a chance.

The girls will shit test you.... It will be brutal.. You will get shit tested as a man. Constantly... It should be looked at as a good thing. It means she likes you
I used to get giggly when girls would say mean shit to me or tried to poke at my insecurities... And yes they will.... They will literally find out everything about you

(Evolution designed them that way, they need to know the man is perfect for reproduction... This is all subconscious"

They will find out exactly what you are insecure about. Could be your hairline... your nose, your belly... your height.. They will brutally try to pick you apart. Then they will wait to see how you respond... If you show any sign of weakness the interaction could be completely dead and she will move to ignoring you. which again is the worst thing.

How to pass these shit tests?
Legit make fun of them...
She says "You have a dad bod!!!!!!"
you say "I prefer it be called father figure"
The thing is.... These evil women will look into your eyes.... They will know if you are genuinely upset, you cannot hide your pain... Little eye twitch.... little body movement will give you away... The only way you can pass is if you truely don't give a fuck.

These shit tests will be constant throughout your life..Even your wife will test you. Less often but these will happen.

Passing these tests will give the girl...MASSIVE attraction...

I suggest working on your self esteem and self love till you are comfortable with your insecurities. make them okay in your mind... Make fun of yourself with genuine love. Go to the mirror look at your insecurity and say "I love you no matter what" repeat it till you stop cringing at yourself... Repeat it till you believe it...

But anarlord..... How do I keep the conversation flowing... I just run out of things to say... Best thing you can practice is doing word association at home... You say a sentence like "I am john and I was born in germany" Then take the last word.. "germany" make a sentence out of it... like "oh my god germany is turning right wing politcal"
Next word will be "political" so "What is your stance on politics in russia, I think capitalism sucks" and so on...

This exercise will turn you into a charasmatic god.

Next step is closing... And meeting up later for a coffee date...Usually when you met her at a shopping center or street or a gym or anywhere... She is not going to fuck you then and there. It happens sometimes. Some girls will be down to fuck in bathrooms or cars..but its rare so we will not take that to account.

Close with instagram or snapchat.... never with the number.. Number is boring Af. instagram is the same thing and it lets you show her your interesting life... or snapchat stories... She will stalk you... so make your snapchat or instagram your social resume.
Be sure to plan or put a statment of a later meet up something before the closing... "We should totally go to this amazing art museum, tomorrow.. they are having this crazy Egyptian exhibit "

The Girl should be so comfortable around you that she will always say yes... Never had a girl say no if they made it this far in the interaction. Then close with instagram and send her some instagram jokes to keep her mind fresh and talk to her... None sexually... Fuck sexting... it sometimes works but god is it so hard to feel the vibe over texts.

Hopefully the date goes even better and the girl can dress up which again she wants to feel like hot shit and will want to show herself off....

Some random stuff I just remembered:

(girls love getting cold approached by a guy who isnt a fucking weirdo)

(Never put girls on a pedestal, They are super insecure... So if they see you graveling or worshipping them, they will think "wow he is worshipping me... and I am nothing... This guy must be even worse than me")

(umm be yourself)

(Try to look good... Get that bimax to make your self esteem higher.... Go to the gym,. This site likes to obsess with looks and thinks its a 100% looks but I honestly never found this too be true in the real world. There are deeper things at play than just looks. Its evolutionary sexual selection and you need to get good at it. You have to show the girl you have a healthy mind and have a healthy personality.)

I am writting this from my head. so If I missed something Ill probably just add it in the comments later.

Any questions ask me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, amorfati, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
…..
…..

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Daniel Plainview, Mr.cope and 6 others
I give up at the shittest because any worthwhile slay I had was just instant and effortless
I assume shittests are only given out when the girl see's you as LTR cuck at best and not one night stand slayer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
I give up at the shittest because any worthwhile slay I had was just instant and effortless
I assume shittests are only given out when the girl see's you as LTR cuck at best and not one night stand slayer
Nah you probably just passed them. They will happen in cold approaching and its a good thing.

Hi, my name is Anarlord and I am writing this guide for my hopeless looksmaxxers who are waiting for that perfect ascension that will make every girl in a 40 mile radius instantly wet. I think I should pass on my knowledge to my fellow looksmaxxers. I have had a lot of success for this. A shit ton of make outs and probably a shit ton of herpes. Fucked these girls in mall bathrooms and parking lots and cars and beaches.

First thing we need to know is, all cold approaching or meeting a stranger is about Comfortablility.
The initial shock for girls when they are approached is intense and they could literally freak out. Girls are used to catcalls and having gross comments thrown at them. Intial approach should be very casual and nothing intense that will brand you creepy or weird.

In order to do this, we need to do something called statements of empathy. These are wording to comfort the initial meet like "Sorry this is super weird" "I usually dont do this" "I know this is strange" In the initial portion of talking. This shows to the girl that you are not some Socially awkward weirdo and is aware of her feelings and increases Comfortablility level. Shows that you have emotional intelligence.

The initial stages of talking should be 90% of you talking and 10% of her talking or responding..This will change to a 50/50. She got approached by a stranger and is freaking the fuck out on the inside. Reading you and screening you for danger and trying to understand what you want. She needs to know who you are before she makes an unconscious decision to open up. This should be no brainer.... No girl is going to instantly look at your gorgeous face and make out with you, without being comfortable. Unless she is drunk, but this is mostly a day game guide where the girl isn't plastered.

After you making her comfortable by simple conversation and telling her stories and trying to build rapport. You can spike the interaction to steer it towards a sexual intension and polarizing words. By either sprinkling the conversation with sexual intent comments in the middle of you telling her stories or asking her questions or teasing her. the sexual intent comments could be

"blah blah blah wow you have really nice eyes, anyways as I was saying blah blah blah"

Another thing is sexual tension which is those awkward silences in the middle where no one is talking. You can prolong those or shorten them. This all requires a pretty high emotional intelligence to percieve, the more you do it, the better you will become. Sexual intension is important if you don't want to be branded a friend or the girl will not find you attractive. Things that could be used as sexual tension, silent deep eye contact, statments of intent, Silence.. etc. should be used sparringly... You do not want to do this constantly or you will be branded creepy or weird and uncalibrated.
The best analogy I could use is: sexual tension and polarizing words is like heroin... You want to give the girl just enough so she is hooked but used too much and she dies and if used to little she doesn't get addicted to you"

Side note:
(Dont get this mixed up with regular eye contact... that should always be there.. but dont be retarded about this and just stare her down.)

polarizing words like "Omg I love you" or "omg I fucking hate you for saying that". I prefer More positive ones but try both... These are used for spiking the initial interaction and later used more sparringly when the girl is hooked and the flow of the conversation changes to more 50/50.

Physical touching should be used throughout the interaction... again... dont be retarded about it. give high fives, if she says something funny you can touch her or get her attention by touching. later you can escalate to some arm over her shoulder as a joke or not a joke... depending on the comfortablity level

Physical touching can be used to understand what the girl feels and how comfortable she feels around you. You can read her body language. If she moves back its a pretty hard no... If she doesnt move away its a pretty good sign....The best sign is if the girl is Touching you back after you touch her like arm in arm.

If you majorly Fuck up... and The girl has a pretty huge reaction... Just say a statment of empathy like " Oh sorry" "forgive me" Then follow it up with "I am not from here" or "sorry in my country we say or do this all the time" Then immediately cut the thread of the conversation and move to some different topic... This works so well. I had Some terrible jokes that were downright offensive and This got me out of so much trouble. I got Hit in the face for saying something awful... And then still fucked her because of this. Idk why but it works super well.

Obvious iois.
She is there.
She is polarized.. No matter if for good or for bad.. If she is cursing at you.. that means she cares... If she says fuck you or fuck off its usually a test.

doesnt care if you make her mad... She legit doesn't give 2 shits about you. Ignores you.. Doesn't listen to you.
Thats it.

The girls will shit test you.... It will be brutal.. You will get shit tested as a man. Constantly... It should be looked at as a good thing. It means she likes you
I used to get giggly when girls would say mean shit to me or tried to poke at my insecurities... And yes they will.... They will literally find out everything about you

(Evolution designed them that way, they need to know the man is perfect for reproduction... This is all subconscious"

They will find out exactly what you are insecure about. Could be your hairline... your nose, your belly... your height.. They will brutally try to pick you apart. Then they will wait to see how you respond... If you show any sign of weakness the interaction could be completely dead and she will move to ignoring you. which again is the worst thing.

The thing is.... These evil women will look into your eyes.... They will know if you are genuinely upset, you cannot hide your pain... Little eye twitch.... little body movement will give you away... The only way you can pass is if you truely don't give a fuck.

These shit tests will be constant throughout your life..Even your wife will test you. Less often but these will happen.

I suggest working on your self esteem and self love till you are comfortable with your insecurities. make them okay in your mind... Make fun of yourself with genuine love. Go to the mirror look at your insecurity and say "I love you no matter what" repeat it till you stop cringing at yourself... Repeat it till you believe it...

But anarlord..... How do I keep the conversation flowing... I just run out of things to say... Best thing you can practice is doing word association at home... You say a sentence like "I am john and I was born in germany" Then take the last word.. "germany" make a sentence out of it... like "oh my god germany is turning right wing politcal"
Next word will be "political" so "What is your stance on politics in russia, I think capitalism sucks" and so on...

Next step is closing... And meeting up later for a coffee date...Usually when you met her at a shopping center or street or a gym or anywhere... She is not going to fuck you then and there. It happens sometimes. Some girls will be down to fuck in bathrooms or cars..but its rare so we will not take that to account.

Close with instagram or snapchat.... never with the number.. Number is boring Af. instagram is the same thing and it lets you show her your interesting life... or snapchat stories... She will stalk you... so make your snapchat or instagram your social resume.
Be sure to plan or put a statment of a later meet up something before the closing... "We should totally go to this amazing art museum, tomorrow.. they are having this crazy Egyptian exhibit "

The Girl should be so comfortable around you that she will always say yes... Never had a girl say no if they made it this far in the interaction. Then close with instagram and send her some instagram jokes to keep her mind fresh and talk to her... None sexually... Fuck sexting... it sometimes works but god is it so hard to feel the vibe over texts.

Hopefully the date goes even better and the girl can dress up which again she wants to feel like hot shit and will want to show herself off....

(Never put girls on a pedestal, They are super insecure... So if they see you graveling or worshipping them, they will think "wow he is worshipping me... and I am nothing... This guy must be even worse than me")

(umm be yourself)

(Try to look good... Get that bimax to make your self esteem higher.... Go to the gym,. This site likes to obsess with looks and thinks its a 100% looks but I honestly never found this too be true in the real world. There are deeper things at play than just looks. Its evolutionary sexual selection and you need to get good at it. You have to show the girl you have a healthy mind and have a healthy personality.)

I am writting this from my head. so If I missed something Ill probably just add it in the comments later.

Any questions ask me.
M8W2DG

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, DoctorPMA, WagedandReady and 34 others
This tbh

If u have to cope with redpill shit like bypassing shittests then she doesnt really want you

shes just playing with you like a toy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 11758, amorfati and 10 others
This tbh

If u have to cope with redpill shit like bypassing shittests then she doesnt really want you

shes just playing with you like a toy
Bro I have seen some crazy shit tests and everytime the guy passed The girl legit goes crazy for the guy. Its pretty wild to observe in nature. Girls only shittest guys they deem attractive.

A girl would never insult a mentally retarded person who tried to flirt with her. Lol again, she only tests the guy she sees as sex worthy.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, OOGABOOGA, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Wildly inaccurate

if a girl doesn't shit test you that means she doesnt want you. Flirting is literally just teasing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, amorfati, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas and 4 others

Side note:

Obvious iois.
She is there.

Thats it.

(umm be yourself)

Any questions ask me.
Oh myy gawwwd who the fuck are you like get the fuck away from eww

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
All cope , if she think ur gl all of this shit won't matter , you could act so autistic and she will make it easy for you

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, amorfati, Deleted member 4757 and 7 others

Attachments

• A1E5F8A6-C278-4DDA-8033-B6FE9BFBF49E.jpeg
    A1E5F8A6-C278-4DDA-8033-B6FE9BFBF49E.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
Cold approaching subhumans
Chico mirin

NOT A SINGLE WORD. I AM ONLY HERE TO FARM REACTS!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, hrdder and 6 others
As I learnt from my personal experience, the only sociably acceptable way to cold approach a woman, is stopping her to ask information such as asking her if there are any good bars nearby.

Unluckily, modern technology is making the efforts of confidence-maxxed and sociable-maxxed men useless: the invention of Tinder has been trying to connect easily your female looksmatch with a top 10% chad.
Even if you meet new people every week, even if you get new friends frequently, even if you approach people on daily basis, the girls that you would wish to sleep with, is already busy to suck chad's penis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, amorfati, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
All cope , if she think ur gl all of this shit won't matter , you could act so autistic and she will make it easy for you
I don't believe the autism part. Looks matter a lot. But if your socially retarded, you are fucked. I have seen good looking guys at the bar just never having balls to approach.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Deleted member 11758, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
I don't believe the autism part. Looks matter a lot. But if your socially retarded, you are fucked. I have seen good looking guys at the bar just never having balls to approach.
if your not chad enough and you act autistic it's over , autistic retarded gigachads wont be stopped

PUAmaxxing.org

That’s pure cope the first girl i invited to come over from tinder, was very attracted to me she didn’t stop laughing touching me and complimenting me. But then when she learned a bit more about how much of a soy boy I am, and how shy i was, she started showing less interrst, when we got home, i acted super cringey and retarded, my anxiety kicked back because i had low experience with sex with someone I saw for the first time. I saw in her eyes that she didn’t consider me a man anymore. She litteraly made some bullshit excuses to leave, then ghosted me the same day. Now i have to pretend to be someone else to please women:feelscry:.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
That’s pure cope the first girl i invited to come over from tinder, was very attracted to me she didn’t stop laughing touching me and complimenting me. But then when she learned a bit more about how much of a soy boy I am, and how shy i was, she started showing less interrst, when we got home, i acted super cringey and retarded, my anxiety kicked back because i had low experience with sex with someone I saw for the first time. I saw in her eyes that she didn’t consider me a man anymore. She litteraly made some bullshit excuses to leave, then ghosted me the same day. Now i have to pretend to be someone else to please women:feelscry:.
same shit happend to me , as i said you have to be 6.5 PSL+ to get away with being non NT

• +1
Reactions: amorfati

Attachments

• rollo.png
    rollo.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 0
What's your profile man?
How much tall, and how much attractive - what PSL or x/10?

Based on your lays, it seems like you are top-tier in everything man...

If she is cursing at you.. that means she cares... If she says fuck you or fuck off its usually a test.
arrestmaxxing

I see a lot of PUA's do this but @New Poster says this is a waste of time to do this in his how to approach video. Ive also heard of some PUA's say that bringing up that its strange will make them think it is strange.

Lol my favorite quote from a girl I heard. "He was cute until he opened his mouth"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, OOGABOOGA, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
What's your profile man?
How much tall, and how much attractive - what PSL or x/10?

Based on your lays, it seems like you are top-tier in everything man...
I am 6'2
Meh I always hated my profile but a lot of girls found me attractive. I am on this site for this reason. I want to fix my profile with bimax. Maybe if someone is good at morphs or surgery planning, they can DM me?.

I got laid a lot. I had a shit ton of make outs from when I was 16 till 21 and then got a stable gf. I got a shit ton of lays.

My favorite lay was when I was 18, I had a layover flight from new york to Switzerland to poland. I was in Switzerland for 10 hours. I found a girl sitting alone at a restaurant and just came up to her, She was 17 blonde and hot af. We just walked around the airport and talked and then we made out a lot. She had a flight to spain for her school in 9 hours. I fucked her in the disability bathroom lol then we chilled at the airport cafe. She legit cried when she had to fly and wanted to stay.

Bro if I never learned to come up to people. I would have never had that experience... and it was my favorite lay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, OOGABOOGA and TrestIsBest
Wildly inaccurate

if a girl doesn't shit test you that means she doesnt want you. Flirting is literally just teasing
Labelling teasing, which is flirting. With the word shittest.
Has come from socially retarded Pua's.
Whom can't distinguish be a " genuine fuck off signal" and a teasing comment.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Labelling teasing, which is flirting. With the word shittest.
Has come from socially retarded Pua's.
Whom can't distinguish be a " genuine fuck off signal" and a teasing comment.
the word shit test/the different explanations of them are a very apt way to describe a major pattern of human interaction. If you’re not one of the guys who just gets it naturally then learning about it helps a lot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Preoximerianas
I see a lot of PUA's do this but @New Poster says this is a waste of time to do this in his how to approach video. Ive also heard of some PUA's say that bringing up that its strange will make them think it is strange.
I don't think it matters that much.
Most importantly in the beginning, one has to be in general respectful, and giving her every option to send you away.
Because women are used to disrespectful catcalls, and guys unwilling to leave her alone being creepy pushy. So I'd one establishes, one is not like that, in the first minute. Than imo you already do good.

It also depends on the culture.
* Being in super social USA. You can just start talking with randoms. Because it's normal in USA for randoms to have small shit chats.
* Being in super anti social Russia, where it's even weird to give a smile to someone. Than I think it's good/okay how you recognize it's in that culture not normal to talk with a random.

Plus is retarded, with all there general rules.
Adapt it, to the location and situation. Nothing is written in stone.

Imagine talking to a random at a festival in USA, and starting off in a rant how it's weird to talk with randoms. Where it's literally what most people do there.

Imagine starting talking to a random woman in Russia, when she is in an eating place in private convo with a friend. And than not addressing, that you recognize it's socially abnormal alot, that you do this.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
the word shit test/the different explanations of them are a very apt way to describe a major pattern of human interaction. If you’re not one of the guys who just gets it naturally then learning about it helps a lot
The reason Pua's have to learn this difference.
Is because they, used to tell guys to not leave when a woman basically tells a guy to leave her alone.

If a guy starts off. With the rule for himself.
If a woman gives me signal to leave her alone, Ieave.
He will not have issue, to distinguish between a fuck off signal, and a flirt tease comment.

Pua have issue and need to come it with cope concepts of shittests
Because they label genuine fuck off signals, as shittests.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Preoximerianas
Pua have issue and need to come it with cope concepts of shittests
Because they label genuine fuck off signals, as shittests.
A lot of people do the opposite too and eject or get offended when things are actually going fine

There will always be a subset of people who misinterpret ideas and apply them incorrectly in practice, that doesn’t prove the ideas wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
A lot of people do the opposite too and eject or get offended when things are actually going fine
Wtf?
There will always be a subset of people who misinterpret ideas and apply them incorrectly in practice, that doesn’t prove the ideas wrong
This idea is in general wrong. Imo.
Because I recall, pua having the wrong idea about keeping harassing a woman WHEN she basically tells a guy to fuck off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Ken
This idea is in general wrong. Imo.
Because I recall, pua having the wrong idea about keeping harassing a woman WHEN she basically tells a guy to fuck off
some puas doing that does not prove the entire idea of shit tests wrong your argument here is just not good

Side note:

Obvious iois.
She is there.

Thats it.

(umm be yourself)

Any questions ask me.

hey bro so im tanned, roided and still have my collagen(slightly smaller than jeff seid, same shape/full chest/small waist & big legs), im basically the most aesthetic & mog 99% my gym the thing is do woman always look at you and make constant eye contact if they are interested/curious and I mean the eye contact is obvious like say few times within a minute or if im across the gym they will glance and then glance again as they are walking

some puas doing that does not prove the entire idea of shit tests wrong your argument here is just not good
Yeah you will know... when the girl says fuck off or she says fuck off playfully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
hey bro so im tanned, roided and still have my collagen(slightly smaller than jeff seid, same shape/full chest/small waist & big legs), im basically the most aesthetic & mog 99% my gym the thing is do woman always look at you and make constant eye contact if they are interested/curious and I mean the eye contact is obvious like say few times within a minute or if im across the gym they will glance and then glance again as they are walking
Not always but its a sign that they find you attractive. Only one way to find out. Just don't fuck it up with your conversation and be the "He was cute till he opened his mouth"

Not always but its a sign that they find you attractive. Only one way to find out. Just don't fuck it up with your conversation and be the "He was cute till he opened his mouth"

its not just one bro id say its quite a few lol but I pretend like I dont notice bc ill pop an addy for pwo since im dieting rn and have pure tunnel vision, but what would you say it is because surely constant looks is a good sign, if they werent curious at all they wouldnt look tho right or am i wrong? im not joking when I say I framemog brutally and im not even leanmaxxed yet (13-14% bf)

Teasing is playful... Shit tests can be hurtful. I have seen attractive guys get fucking picked apart. She is testing how confident you are and how emotionally strong you are. If you fail you are fucked. I have seen comments towards my guy friends like "You look like you don't workout. that guy looks bigger than you" "You have a dad bod" "I hate blonde guys" "Your not even 6 foot your only 5'11" Watching this from the bar is surreal because you can see if he passed or not. Bro I urge you to go out with your friend and see this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 17763
Do they know though, in Pua??

No most of PUA is scams and cringe worthy men who have no social cues. Most of the shit that works is making girls comfortable to talk to you and having balls to appraoch. It really isn't complicated. It comes form your own self esteem. The guide I wrote just talks about what you will see when you start meeting people. Just wrote my own experiences in bars and approaching and what I gathered from it.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
This is one of the main reasons the girls didn't just walk away or ignore you.
It probably helped a shit ton.... I have had so many positive and fun experiences from just approaching strangers. That even if I was a curry 5'9. I would still try to see if I can even get laid from approaching. Probably a ton worth of rejection would come my way.

No most of PUA is scams and cringe worthy men who have no social cues. Most of the shit that works is making girls comfortable to talk to you and having balls to appraoch. It really isn't complicated. It comes form your own self esteem. The guide I wrote just talks about what you will see when you start meeting people. Just wrote my own experiences in bars and approaching and what I gathered from it.
I just wanted to establish that most Pua is scam.
And false information.
For example their concept of shittests, because Pua sees genuine signs of disinterest and her telling you to leave her alone as a shittest that can overwon.

My comments had nothing to do, or criticise your guide.

I just wanted to warn people here, to not fall the Pua scams. And Pua misinformation

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Ken
its not just one bro id say its quite a few lol but I pretend like I dont notice bc ill pop an addy for pwo since im dieting rn and have pure tunnel vision, but what would you say it is because surely constant looks is a good sign, if they werent curious at all they wouldnt look tho right or am i wrong? im not joking when I say I framemog brutally and im not even leanmaxxed yet (13-14% bf)
Yeah they probably want you ngl. Lol if I was in your shoes, id try to fuck them all.

It probably helped a shit ton.... I have had so many positive and fun experiences from just approaching strangers.

So basically cold-approach success only comes to those who are tall :unsure:

I just wanted to establish that most Pua is scam.
And false information.
For example their concept of shittests, because Pua sees genuine signs of disinterest and her telling you to leave her alone as a shittest that can overwon.

My comments had nothing to do, or criticise your guide.

I just wanted to warn people here, to not fall the Pua scams. And Pua misinformation
100% PUA is cringe with their shit tier techinques like reading their palms. What works is confidence from your looks and self esteem. But even with god tier looks you need to approach strangers to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So basically cold-approach success only comes to those who are tall :unsure:
Lol god I hope not. That means 99% of this site will never fuck cute swiss girls at airports.

Yeah they probably want you ngl. Lol if I was in your shoes, id try to fuck them all.

yeah but dont you think cold approaching in the gym is weird and its bc im roided w collagen hahah thats the only reason I get the looks im in a commercial gym so normies dont stand a chance but its not that im an introvert or shy its just I dont wanna look like a beg and get the wrong idea hahah, it could be curiosity too, im not even leanmaxxed with a peak jawline so no way they find me attractive lmao