Guide to ERmaxxing

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
NOTE: DON'T GO ER UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce you to ERmaxxing. ERmaxxing isn't necessarily going on a killing spree, but rather taking a page out of ER's book in how he tried to get friends, and more importantly pussy. Going ER should only be done as a LAST RESORT.

1. HOW ER TRIED MAKING FRIENDS

ER writed in his manifesto about how he observed the popular boys and he tried emulating them so he could befriend them and have a high social status. He observed how they interact with each other, how they looked like and what their hobbies are. ER tried to blonde his hair and go skateboarding, which later turned in to a genuine hobby of his. He unfortunately struggled to befriend these popular kids. He tried to fit in in all of middle school and high school.

TL;DR: ER tried NTmaxxing before the term was coined. He failed, but his tactic (emulating popular boys) might work.

2. HOW ER TRIED GETTING FOID

ER still tried NTmaxxing. He went to parties, BUT he failed to interact with women and get any of their attention. He also got enraged quickly and embarrassed himself by getting too drunk and venting in the mirror. He also regularly insulted popular boys/men and foid, which is an absolute no-go. He also considerd joining the Air Force to get a girlfriend. He never joined the Air Force.

TL;DR: ER tried going to parties but he didn't behave NT and embarrased himself.

3. HOW ER TRIED GOING ER

In his video called "The Day of Retribution", ER explained how he would kill all popular boys and girls who harassed him. He said he would go in to the house with the most "hot blondes" and kill them all. The door was locked and he had to try something else. He shot at random foid on the street. I suggest not posting anything to YouTube if you will go ER and target people you know, not people you never interacted with

TL;DR: ER failed at the day of retribution and was forced to change his plans. I suggest taking a different approach and to never tell anyone about the day of retribution

4. WHAT TO TAKE FROM ER'S BOOK

- Try NTmaxxing and emulating NT people
- Go to parties
- Don't insult high-value people
- Dont tell anyone about going ER
- If you go ER, only kill people you know

THANKS FOR READING
- THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 2969, klamus and 7 others
HIGH IQ POSTERS AND TRUECELS GTFIH

HIGH IQ:
@Xangsane
@the BULL
@MoggerGaston
@softlysoftly

TRUECELS:
@curlyheadjames
@Erik-Jón
@Tinydragon98

ALSO BUMP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, germanlooks, softlysoftly and 3 others
yes, this one over here
2978700 1657403494739

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, Trilogy, mvp2v1 and 2 others
This gets said and asked a lot by normies. "If the shooter was bullied, then why didn't he just kill the bullies? Why kill everyone!"

Well, retard, if he picks and chooses targets instead of mass spraying, then white knights and simps will attempt to tackle the gun off the shooter to make themselves the hero

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 20891
@Pendejo tried going er but word on the street is he like tripped as he walked out the door and the policeman saw it fall out of his pocket and he was taken to the jailhouse till his parents came to pick him up

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20891
this thread glows hard

If ascend to 5.5PSL or above I’ll do an effective ovER in mine craft and get a Netflix special I’m mine craft :feelstastyman:

HIGH IQ POSTERS AND TRUECELS GTFIH

HIGH IQ:
@Xangsane
@the BULL
@MoggerGaston
@softlysoftly

TRUECELS:
@curlyheadjames
@Erik-Jón
@Tinydragon98

ALSO BUMP
dont mention me in this thread i'm not violent never would hurt anyone i'm the least threatening user here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
FBIcels after reading this thread:
3021726_istockphoto-1184820888-170667a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
NOTE: DON'T GO ER UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce you to ERmaxxing. ERmaxxing isn't necessarily going on a killing spree, but rather taking a page out of ER's book in how he tried to get friends, and more importantly pussy. Going ER should only be done as a LAST RESORT.

1. HOW ER TRIED MAKING FRIENDS

ER writed in his manifesto about how he observed the popular boys and he tried emulating them so he could befriend them and have a high social status. He observed how they interact with each other, how they looked like and what their hobbies are. ER tried to blonde his hair and go skateboarding, which later turned in to a genuine hobby of his. He unfortunately struggled to befriend these popular kids. He tried to fit in in all of middle school and high school.

TL;DR: ER tried NTmaxxing before the term was coined. He failed, but his tactic (emulating popular boys) might work.

2. HOW ER TRIED GETTING FOID

ER still tried NTmaxxing. He went to parties, BUT he failed to interact with women and get any of their attention. He also got enraged quickly and embarrassed himself by getting too drunk and venting in the mirror. He also regularly insulted popular boys/men and foid, which is an absolute no-go. He also considerd joining the Air Force to get a girlfriend. He never joined the Air Force.

TL;DR: ER tried going to parties but he didn't behave NT and embarrased himself.

3. HOW ER TRIED GOING ER

In his video called "The Day of Retribution", ER explained how he would kill all popular boys and girls who harassed him. He said he would go in to the house with the most "hot blondes" and kill them all. The door was locked and he had to try something else. He shot at random foid on the street. I suggest not posting anything to YouTube if you will go ER and target people you know, not people you never interacted with

TL;DR: ER failed at the day of retribution and was forced to change his plans. I suggest taking a different approach and to never tell anyone about the day of retribution

4. WHAT TO TAKE FROM ER'S BOOK

- Try NTmaxxing and emulating NT people
- Go to parties
- Don't insult high-value people
- Dont tell anyone about going ER

THANKS FOR READING
- THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN
We can learn a lot from this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Elliot's original plan for the day of retribution was very grandiose compared to how it actually played out. He planned to drive into the middle of Isla Vista with a bag of severed heads and then dump the heads out in front of everyone, after which he would make a big proclamation about how much he hated them all. Obviously he ended up not doing that though