Guide to get atleast till a htn (everycel gtfih!!!!!!!!!!!) [HIGH EFFORT]

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Once you reach htn you will start to have second glances and barely any girl would reject provided you have good physique and not below 5'8
Now to be htn the key thing will be jaw and harmony let the copers cope with muh eyes you can easily be htn with dead average eyes
So to get a good jaw the 3 things that matter are
1 defined and a good ramus
2 projected wide chin
3 high set hyoid

To get a defined and tall ramus just chew (it's not cope) your ramus will remodel overtime fir chewing 1-2 years and if you still want to escalate it further get a chin wing but I don't recommend it

For the chin bonesmash it ( it works but if you don't believe in bonesmashing then just get fillers) and if you are really fucked at the chin then go for implants or genio

Lastly for the hyoid do high speed jaw opening excercises

If you get these three features to chad levels and are lean you are easily a htn+ and then all you need is a good physique and not to be below 5'8 to GET ALMOST ANY GIRL AND YES YOU DONT NEED TO BE 6 PSL+ TO GET GIRLS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, berlin.1969, blatonslatt and 4 others
BotB worthy post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: igbekele007, Deleted member 23564, jojoyou and 6 others
I have all there but Im balding so its over
Snapchat 1566035054

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23558
I don’t believe you can higher your hyoid bone with exercises. Might as well save money for necklift surgery

chewing and bonesmashing and jawline exercise

wow i'm impressed dude, groundbreaking shit here

wow i'm impressed dude, groundbreaking shit here
I didn't said you to do jawline excercise retarded peice of shit and chewing and bonesmashing works if you don't beleive in them go for surgeries I didn't stopped and if you wanna rot then rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and Deleted member 21346
jaw opening exercise for hyoid = jaw exercises

I have all there but Im balding so its over
View attachment 2031565
It's not over. If you're balding, then depending on how all your other features line up, it could mitigate your point reduction.

If I were to go bald, I would get jacked, get some tattoos, fashion-maxx, NT-maxx, and social circle maxx.

THE ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE RECESSED. If you are recessed, then you have to go for multiple surgeries and then follow the guide above, or you're fucked and it's over.

Good luck brother. I really don't think it's over for you. I know bald ethnics (albeit they have average - good facial features), with very attractive women of all races, and most of them are 5'7 - 6'0

so many greycels

Bimax + genio + custom peek implants

• +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen
chin tucks for hyoid too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Once you reach htn you will start to have second glances and barely any girl would reject provided you have good physique and not below 5'8
Now to be htn the key thing will be jaw and harmony let the copers cope with muh eyes you can easily be htn with dead average eyes
So to get a good jaw the 3 things that matter are
1 defined and a good ramus
2 projected wide chin
3 high set hyoid

To get a defined and tall ramus just chew (it's not cope) your ramus will remodel overtime fir chewing 1-2 years and if you still want to escalate it further get a chin wing but I don't recommend it

For the chin bonesmash it ( it works but if you don't believe in bonesmashing then just get fillers) and if you are really fucked at the chin then go for implants or genio

If you get these three features to chad levels and are lean you are easily a htn+ and then all you need is a good physique and not to be below 5'8 to GET ALMOST ANY GIRL AND YES YOU DONT NEED TO BE 6 PSL+ TO GET GIRLS
And what if I have fucked up harmony in other parts of my face (fucked up nose/ultra bug eyes/ipdcel etc)? Retarded post most people can't even ascend to htn

Dont chew if you have a short midface or you will look like a minecraft square head

jaw opening exercises jfl