Guide to lean face maxx

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Get your potassium to sodium ratio lopsided in favor of potassium. Reduce your salt intake and increase your potassium intake. Parsley capsules are a good way to get potassium and have the added benefit of making your breath better and possibly have other benefits.
Take a diuretic to flush water and sodium out of your body. Body builders do this before competitions to give the appearance of lower body fat. Diuretics can also flush potassium out of your body. Look for a potassium-sparing diuretic and of course counteract any flushing with high potassium intake.

Use this calculator to find your ideal water intake and drink that amount slowly throughout the day to optimize processing. Your body can only utilize about a quarter of a gallon of water per hour. That's roughly four cups of water. If you exceed that rate, you're wasting time drinking and peeing. It's tempting to drink too much when taking diuretics, but too much water can be dangerous. http://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/daily-water-requirement.asp

Take vitamin c. It's water soluble, so there should be little to no risk in megadosing, although I've noticed a slight tingling headache and bloating in my stomach when I take too much. You'll probably need a higher dose than usual when taking diuretics. This is very effective and changes the way your face looks almost immediately.

Cut bodyfat. This is obvious. Sub 10% is optimal.

Not only lean your face but also train your neck too. Because a lean face and a skinny neck would look cuck and fag too & not masculine. So train your neck too also masseters (no its not cope if you dont have bite problems)

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 2658, IWantToMax and 12 others
take vitamine c and become chad theory

• JFL
Reactions: the_german2003 and Lev Peshkov
take vitamine c and become chad theory
No but doing everything i mention can indeed ascend you hard

before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-208-5a2e835b949d0__700.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, ShortMulatto and Deleted member 6217
Megadosing vitamin C long term = higher chance for kidney stones IIRC.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1751
Can't leanMaxx if you have recessed maxilla and jaw, tbh

Can't leanMaxx if you have recessed maxilla and jaw, tbh
Ofc
Its not even healthy you can get sleepapnea fix lefort that shit asap

Ofc
Its not even healthy you can get sleepapnea fix lefort that shit asap
How long is the recovery time for Lefort? I'm going to college next school year so I don't want to be out for 2 months

How long is the recovery time for Lefort? I'm going to college next school year so I don't want to be out for 2 months
Jfl at least 1 yr
6-12 months you wear orthodontics
After you do the surgery
After surgery 6 more months wear orthodontics
20k all of this

Jfl at least 1 yr
6-12 months you wear orthodontics
After you do the surgery
After surgery 6 more months wear orthodontics
20k all of this
What the hell jfl. No way I'm doing that. My profile is recessed but I don't think I want to put myself through all of that

What the hell jfl. No way I'm doing that. My profile is recessed but I don't think I want to put myself through all of that
Time stamp for any surgery is like 6 months

Get your potassium to sodium ratio lopsided in favor of potassium. Reduce your salt intake and increase your potassium intake. Parsley capsules are a good way to get potassium and have the added benefit of making your breath better and possibly have other benefits.
Take a diuretic to flush water and sodium out of your body. Body builders do this before competitions to give the appearance of lower body fat. Diuretics can also flush potassium out of your body. Look for a potassium-sparing diuretic and of course counteract any flushing with high potassium intake.

Use this calculator to find your ideal water intake and drink that amount slowly throughout the day to optimize processing. Your body can only utilize about a quarter of a gallon of water per hour. That's roughly four cups of water. If you exceed that rate, you're wasting time drinking and peeing. It's tempting to drink too much when taking diuretics, but too much water can be dangerous. http://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/daily-water-requirement.asp

Take vitamin c. It's water soluble, so there should be little to no risk in megadosing, although I've noticed a slight tingling headache and bloating in my stomach when I take too much. You'll probably need a higher dose than usual when taking diuretics. This is very effective and changes the way your face looks almost immediately.

Cut bodyfat. This is obvious. Sub 10% is optimal.

Not only lean your face but also train your neck too. Because a lean face and a skinny neck would look cuck and fag too & not masculine. So train your neck too also masseters (no its not cope if you dont have bite problems)
💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, Ocelot and Deleted member 1849
No one talks about the impact hair has on how lean your face looks; it’s definitely important.

Keep the hair on your sides tight to your head: you can either get a fade or slick your sides back/down if you have medium length hair.

No one talks about the impact hair has on how lean your face looks; it’s definitely important.

Keep the hair on your sides tight to your head: you can either get a fade or slick your sides back/down if you have medium length hair.
Also stubble will give your face a leaner appearance, especially if it is dark.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
don’t take a diruetic. shits dangerous.

eat no carbs, 10-13% bf (realistic long term) IF, dandelion root tea. loads of water. but still skin thickness, fat storage and bones play a big role. gl

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew, Cope and Deleted member 3635
Other natural diuretics are Astragalus, Tribulus terrestris, and Yohimbine. Also Bhringraj (False Daisy) outperforms other nutraceuticals.

Just take ritalin bro

As per usual, more dumb advice on these forums. I really regret joining, but I may as well debunk the BS one last time:

We hold fluid both within the cell (intracellular) and outside of the cell (extracellular). What we want is to maximise intracellular fluid, but minimise extracellular 'beneath the skin' fluid.

The idea behind fluid depletion and taking a diuretic (so fucking stupid for normie incels who aren't lean enough to even see the difference) is decreasing extracellular fluid for a harder and fuller look. Long story short, this doesn't happen. The body is homeostatic on all levels and we hold 67% fluid intracellularly and 33% fluid extracellularly. Taking a diuretic or old-fashioned dehydration does not change the ratio of storage, so if you want to look flat and stringy (as most/all of you already do) then sure, dehydrate (everywhere, not just beneath the skin).

Sodium however is great, as sodium depletion causes the body to release aldosterone which cause water retention. Even 'bro culture' in bodybuilding dictates a salty meal before going out on stage. Most won't understand the biochemical reasoning, but hey.

I bet OP doesn't even know the difference between potassium sparing and loop diuretics but is telling 15% body-fat incels to 'take a diuretic bro'

If you're respectably lean (under 12%) and don't have a prominent jawline. It's not going to happen. This entire shit post could've been summated to; lose weight and if still no luck, game over.

JFL at "Parsley capsules" and "Take a diuretic to flush water and sodium out of your body" uneducated reckless advice.

Edit: Who am I? A high IQ gymcel, former competitor, turned coach with an academic background and somebody who joined the boards for good advice on skin care. Boy what a mistake I made...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: remy, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
As per usual, more dumb advice on these forums. I really regret joining, but I may as well debunk the BS one last time:

We hold fluid both within the cell (intracellular) and outside of the cell (extracellular). What we want is to maximise intracellular fluid, but minimise extracellular 'beneath the skin' fluid.

The idea behind fluid depletion and taking a diuretic (so fucking stupid for normie incels who aren't lean enough to even see the difference) is decreasing extracellular fluid for a harder and fuller look. Long story short, this doesn't happen. The body is homeostatic on all levels and we hold 67% fluid intracellularly and 33% fluid extracellularly. Taking a diuretic or old-fashioned dehydration does not change the ratio of storage, so if you want to look flat and stringy (as most/all of you already do) then sure, dehydrate (everywhere, not just beneath the skin).

Sodium however is great, as sodium depletion causes the body to release aldosterone which cause water retention. Even 'bro culture' in bodybuilding dictates a salty meal before going out on stage. Most won't understand the biochemical reasoning, but hey.

I bet OP doesn't even know the difference between potassium sparing and loop diuretics but is telling 15% body-fat incels to 'take a diuretic bro'

If you're respectably lean (under 12%) and don't have a prominent jawline. It's not going to happen. This entire shit post could've been summated to; lose weight and if still no luck, game over.

JFL at "Parsley capsules" and "Take a diuretic to flush water and sodium out of your body" uneducated reckless advice.

Edit: Who am I? A high IQ gymcel, former competitor, turned coach with an academic background and somebody who joined the boards for good advice on skin care. Boy what a mistake I made...
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
For anyone looking for natural diuretics : Dandelion, Uva ursi, Horsetail, Garlic, Black tea, Parsley, Stinging nettle root

Of course you didn't, too many big words for a swine such as yourself.

For anyone looking for natural diuretics : Dandelion, Uva ursi, Horsetail, Garlic, Black tea, Parsley, Stinging nettle root

Ah yes, "Dr" Berg, the chiropractor who doubles as a keto zealot. Laughable.

• +1
Reactions: noor

You sure? I recall the reason for taking sodium was to avoid the insane muscle cramps from a lack of electrolytes. IFFB's load salt until 2 weeks out, before completely cutting it out as to supercompensate (opposite carbloading)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MasterKey
You sure? I recall the reason for taking sodium was to avoid the insane muscle cramps from a lack of electrolytes. IFFB's load salt until 2 weeks out, before completely cutting it out as to supercompensate (opposite carbloading)

The sodium protocol depends and follows in tandem to the type of diuretic used. The issue with cutting sodium is that the kidneys regulate blood sodium levels and if you reduce sodium, the kidneys conserve more sodium through reabsorption and then through urination.

Sodium depletion is plain stupid because it doesn't actually change concentrations within the blood. If a low IQ gym bro were to have two days of depleting sodium, his aldosterone levels would have doubled. Not ideal, as a slew of shit follows inclusive of water retention (kidneys reabsorbing sodium and water into circulation). An interesting tidbit of info is that sodium depletion also decreases blood pressure, thus less water in blood vessels which make it harder to look full and vascular (due to less water in blood vessels and more in surrounding areas causing a soft look).

Mods should really fact check fools like OP, makes the board look stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and thecaste
The sodium protocol depends and follows in tandem to the type of diuretic used. The issue with cutting sodium is that the kidneys regulate blood sodium levels and if you reduce sodium, the kidneys conserve more sodium through reabsorption and then through urination.

Sodium depletion is plain stupid because it doesn't actually change concentrations within the blood. If a low IQ gym bro were to have two days of depleting sodium, his aldosterone levels would have doubled. Not ideal, as a slew of shit follows inclusive of water retention (kidneys reabsorbing sodium and water into circulation). An interesting tidbit of info is that sodium depletion also decreases blood pressure, thus less water in blood vessels which make it harder to look full and vascular (due to less water in blood vessels and more in surrounding areas causing a soft look).

7026.jpg

tf with that belly bro
my man looks like he's wearing a ninja turtle costume but with shell in front

Last edited:
7026.jpg

tf with that belly bro
my man looks like he's wearing a ninja turtle costume but with shell in front

Don't you dare disrespect the Tom Plats of Abs you cookie cutter

he does look chiseled af though

Yep, perks of being lean.

Wait no, I'm sure it's mewing / implants / something equally autistic. I wait to be corrected.

Doesnt vitamin c serum get rid of bloat?

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
Yep, perks of being lean.

Wait no, I'm sure it's mewing / implants / something equally autistic. I wait to be corrected.
Who even mentioned mewing in this thread? didnt read tbh

I hear you (and thanks), but are you suggesting that sodium is having 0 impacts? Goes against my experience when eating particularly salty food and not being able to sweat it out on a hot summer beach causing facial bloat?

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Whats a safe potassium intake to get a leaner face? Im thinking of buying a big bag of potassium and drinking it with water everyday. But apparently high potassium levels are really dangerous. Im thinking 20-30% daily value (~1000 mg potassium) supplementation should be enough to balance potassium/sodium levels considering I get potassium from food too.

Cheapest potassium on amazon

I hear you (and thanks), but are you suggesting that sodium is having 0 impacts? Goes against my experience when eating particularly salty food and not being able to sweat it out on a hot summer beach causing facial bloat?

Sodium can have transient effects, but context is needed. Are you 15% body-fat or 5% and so on. The leaner, the more important sodium becomes as a variable.

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
Sodium can have transient effects, but context is needed. Are you 15% body-fat or 5% and so on. The leaner, the more important sodium becomes as a variable.
You be criticizing OP, and then now you are suggesting it can play a role - you are just outta pocket rn

You be criticizing OP, and then now you are suggesting it can play a role - you are just outta pocket rn

I'm conceding that yes sodium plays a minor role in physique composition, but I'm not telling regular people to take a potassium sparing diuretic. How can you conflate the two - have you been bonesmashing your temples too hard?

Edit: Out of pocket for what exactly? I'm not posting affiliate links like that other opportunist was for shitty SARMs.

Last edited:
I'm conceding that yes sodium plays a minor role in physique composition, but I'm not telling regular people to take a potassium sparing diuretic. How can you conflate the two - have you been bonesmashing your temples too hard?

Calm your tits big guy.

Sodium depletion is plain stupid because it doesn't actually change concentrations within the blood.

Calm your tits big guy.

I’m pretty calm champion, but thanks.

Yes, depleting sodium is stupid. Where have I contradicted myself?

I’m pretty calm champion, but thanks.

Yes, depleting sodium is stupid. Where have I contradicted myself?
being a greycel already contradictes you retard
keep coping with those
Trenbologna Sandwiches
you oldcel NW3 boomer

Reminder: I didnt read 1 post you made here keep crying for low sodiumcels you bloated fuck

Last edited:
being a greycel already contradictes you retard
keep coping with those
Trenbologna Sandwiches
you oldcel NW3 boomer

Reminder: I didnt read 1 post you made here keep crying for low sodiumcels you bloated fuck

Fair play, you’re superior for spending more time in this incel hive than I am. What an accomplishment to hang your fedora on.

Yeah, because boomers totally know what tren is. Hilarious man, A1 comedy! I don’t even know what NW3 means.

You shouldn’t bother reading my posts (though that’s a lie) as it’s a waste of your limited brain capacity to interpret such vernacular and big words. Best you stick to calling people more intelligent than you ‘boomers’ and telling regular people to take diuretics, you fucking dunce.

Typical of a weak fragile incel to lash out when somebody calls him out on his bullshit. But wait, you didn’t read any of it, did you... What a strange reason to get all wrathful!

Edit: I feel you man, I really do. I’d fucking hate to posture to incels, whoring for reputation and talking out of my arse to have somebody come and explain why I’m a insecure masquerading retard. But please, continue replying despite not reading my posts. Tragic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste

What academic background?

Also you forgot to mention that is pretty useless to do a sodium manipulation (or even a vit C megadosing, water manipulation or a carb loading or any kind of peak week protocol) since it's for a stage conditioning and it's not gonna last a while, so it makes no sense at all to go through this

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Facial fat does help you age well. It’s not the worst thing in the world. If you have it, you can run neoteny game and boymaxx with long hair and collagen like prime Justin Bieber and then run DOM game when you lean out with age

I don’t agree with everything (such as taking diuretics) but many good points I also advocate.

Vitamin C, taken properly, significantly reduces my appetite - or should I say, regulates it - which makes losing fat easier.

What I would add is, eat enough sugar, preferably from ripe fruits. Another thing is to sunbathe regularly.