Guide to lean face maxx

What the hell jfl. No way I'm doing that. My profile is recessed but I don't think I want to put myself through all of that

You can get jurgery first if you have occlusion then recovery time is like 1 month but you wil lstill have swelling for 6+ months, 80% gone at 3 months.

Yohimbine made me leaner. But it made me feel like killing myself 24/7 srs, very dirty feeling. Can't imagine what DNP is like.

What academic background?

Also you forgot to mention that is pretty useless to do a sodium manipulation (or even a vit C megadosing, water manipulation or a carb loading or any kind of peak week protocol) since it's for a stage conditioning and it's not gonna last a while, so it makes no sense at all to go through this

Without doxing myself, I studied at the undergraduate and masters level in exercise science and nutrition in athletes. I almost followed through to wanting to obtain a PhD but there's really no point. Edit: Will add that I then had (and still have) a corporate career in consulting alongside coaching athletes (both amateurs and a handful of pros in the IFBB) and as for myself, I never had the genetics to become a pro. I'm a far better coach than I am an athlete.

Yes, of course. I thought it went without being said though - as I would bet my bottom dollar that nobody here is lean enough to benefit from such protocols and simply just need to lose weight. I kind of hinted at this, but yeah should've stated it explicitly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 5521