Guide to manlier hands

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
This guide is to make your hands look manlier, but only related to things that you can control. DO NOT EXPECT CHANGE IN HAND LENGTH. In terms of hand breadth and circumfrence you can expect to see some changes, I tried this for a while but stopped because I was lazy though I definetly saw some effect of the changes. Also, expect to get blisters doing this stuff, doesn't matter though as they are worth it for manly hands and can even make them look manlier.

So this is what you will need for the guide: Barbell, pullup bar, grippers, rope, cinderblock.

Barbell: Using a barbell will build up your gripping muscles (both on your hand and forearms, but importanly your hand itself. I reccomend the deadlift in terms of hand size because you can overload it the most and it is the one that relies on your hand muscle the most. Barbell curl also works, benchpress is the least effective method.

Pullup bar: Just make sure you use this a lot, for anything tbh. Pullups, Chinups, they all work, but I believe the best method is the dead hang because you will usually be staying the longest on this.

Grippers: Just get one of these and train yourself to hold it as long as possible. The longer and harder you hold it, the more your hand muscles get bigger and your hands look larger and tougher. My uncle uses these a lot, and he has thicker hands than me but about the same length.

Now these are the unconventional parts, but I genuinely believe they are the most important.

Rope: If you're not a gigachad this is for you Use the rope to tie knots, rub your hands on it, all of this will create friction just like with the barbells and pullup bar. This will make your skin thicker, it will make your hands rougher. Added benefit is you well get really good at tying knots.

Cinderblock: Weirdest and best for last.

Grab one of these, place it in your room. Every day, watch a podcast or show or something for 30 minutes and rub your hands all over this. Do circular motions, vertical, horizontal, diagonal, all of this. Just like the rope, this will make your skin thicker and 'rougher'.

The results you should see: Increased hand circumfrence, increased hand breadth, same hand length, rougher hands, thicker skin on the hands, blisters, thicker finger circumfrence.

Also, for the deadlift and pullup, make sure you are holding from the palms of your hands and not your fingers because that can fuck up your forearms.
And this is what I mean by hand muscles:

Last thing, if you have a farm or construction site or anywhere you can do manual labour just do that instead. Milking farm animals, picking up stuff, moving stuff, all of this will do the job just as well if not better.
@Hunterslayer @Lev Peshkov Peshkov @warpsociety @celmane @forwardgrowth

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Throwingawaynow and 28 others
This guide is to make your hands look manlier, but only related to things that you can control. DO NOT EXPECT CHANGE IN HAND LENGTH. In terms of hand breadth and circumfrence you can expect to see some changes, I tried this for a while but stopped because I was lazy though I definetly saw some effect of the changes. Also, expect to get blisters doing this stuff, doesn't matter though as they are worth it for manly hands and can even make them look manlier.

So this is what you will need for the guide: Barbell, pullup bar, grippers, rope, cinderblock.

Barbell: Using a barbell will build up your gripping muscles (both on your hand and forearms, but importanly your hand itself. I reccomend the deadlift in terms of hand size because you can overload it the most and it is the one that relies on your hand muscle the most. Barbell curl also works, benchpress is the least effective method.

Pullup bar: Just make sure you use this a lot, for anything tbh. Pullups, Chinups, they all work, but I believe the best method is the dead hang because you will usually be staying the longest on this.

Grippers: Just get one of these and train yourself to hold it as long as possible. The longer and harder you hold it, the more your hand muscles get bigger and your hands look larger and tougher. My uncle uses these a lot, and he has thicker hands than me but about the same length.
View attachment 704701

Now these are the unconventional parts, but I genuinely believe they are the most important.

Rope: If you're not a gigachad this is for you Use the rope to tie knots, rub your hands on it, all of this will create friction just like with the barbells and pullup bar. This will make your skin thicker, it will make your hands rougher. Added benefit is you well get really good at tying knots.

View attachment 704705
Grab one of these, place it in your room. Every day, watch a podcast or show or something for 30 minutes and rub your hands all over this. Do circular motions, vertical, horizontal, diagonal, all of this. Just like the rope, this will make your skin thicker and 'rougher'.

The results you should see: Increased hand circumfrence, increased hand breadth, same hand length, rougher hands, thicker skin on the hands, blisters, thicker finger circumfrence.

Also, for the deadlift and pullup, make sure you are holding from the palms of your hands and not your fingers because that can fuck up your forearms.
View attachment 704714
Last thing, if you have a farm or construction site or anywhere you can do manual labour just do that instead. Milking farm animals, picking up stuff, moving stuff, all of this will do the job just as well if not better.
Will read later op, ty for this chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 5385, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Apparently the hand grows in length forever too, specifically the second phalanges will continue to grow well into old age. Doing rough work all your life will definitely remodel them beyond what this guide says.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
Sounds good

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Apparently the hand grows in length forever too, specifically the second phalanges will continue to grow well into old age. Doing rough work all your life will definitely remodel them beyond what this guide says.
huh, I did not know this. I wish I actually measured my hands during the period of time I did this, because I'm positive I saw some changes.

I thought it wouldn't change because I heard about old relatives that used to do manual labours be described as having "fingers that are more round than long" and I assumed that the physical labour just made them wider and not longer. It's not genetic because relatives my age all have average length and width.

high iq greycel, you've been on a roll as of late with your threads.

• Love it
The cinderblock thing was absolutely retarded. You're just ruining your fucking skin. Imagine jerking off with a thick skin jfl gay asf.
I'll keep my soft hands thanks

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Lolcel and Deleted member 10524
The cinderblock thing was absolutely retarded. You're just ruining your fucking skin. Imagine jerking off with a thick skin jfl gay asf.
I'll keep my soft hands thanks
Chad has people to jerk him off, but yeah that's true. Though when my hands got rougher jerking off didn't feel that much worse, maybe if I continued it would've started feeling worse.

0AAD4414 DBA9 4036 B100 448772D6ECC6

how is my hand? Idk the size but their bigger than most

• +1
biggest hands on the forum checking in

View attachment 704753
how is my hand? Idk the size but their bigger than most
Dude is nascar using your hand or something. Assuming that's an hp chromebook your hands look bigger than mine, which are 7.6 by 3.5 which is perfectly average so yeah your hands are big. They look pretty good, if you could get leaner and improved vascularity that would be a plus.

Dude is nascar using your hand or something. Assuming that's an hp chromebook your hands look bigger than mine, which are 7.6 by 3.5 which is perfectly average so yeah your hands are big. They look pretty good, if you could get leaner and improved vascularity that would be a plus.
Just the accumulation of going hard in sports and fighting people, I’ll try get down to 10-12% body fat and see if I gain vascularity

• +1
My day is 50% looksmaxing soon, im probably taking it too far lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 4720
Just the accumulation of going hard in sports and fighting people, I’ll try get down to 10-12% body fat and see if I gain vascularity

This video is long but I found it useful, the descriptions has the sections and the end has a quick 4 step short term method of increasing vascularity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 5694
Chad has people to jerk him off, but yeah that's true. Though when my hands got rougher jerking off didn't feel that much worse, maybe if I continued it would've started feeling worse.
Stop fantasizing about Chad being a mythical creature, he's just a dude with a huge smv. Every man still jerks off because it's easy, I almost always masturbate 2 hours before going on a date just to clear my mind.
Everything else in the guide is useful tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and RAITEIII
Did most of that and no changes , the only thing that will change your hands drastically is constant pressure/stress on them, like rock climbing or armwrestling as you have to practice for hours and hours not just 3-6hours a week like gymcels do

I've been told my hands look like a 40 year old man's, guessing because of how slender and calloused it is. I didn't really do grip work but my palms are rough regardless.

Hi iq

• +1
Based greycel repped

• +1
Hands are cope
They’re only a halo if you’re goodlooking and if you’re goodlooking you don’t need the halo

Smaller hands = more impressive dick pics = onlyfansmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Negative IQ
Just start rock climbing instead of doing this autistic shit jfl

I've been using a hand gripper for the past month. Getting veiny forearms pretty fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and wasted
huh, I did not know this. I wish I actually measured my hands during the period of time I did this, because I'm positive I saw some changes.

I thought it wouldn't change because I heard about old relatives that used to do manual labours be described as having "fingers that are more round than long" and I assumed that the physical labour just made them wider and not longer. It's not genetic because relatives my age all have average length and width.
Appositional growth definitely increases width, which is something I've noticed into my 20s as I do more bodyweight exercise stuff.

Guide: GYM, end.

Ur hand is gl. I had that exact same laptop in the past.

Also JFL learning Spanish let me know whenever you need help lmao
how is my hand? ive been told theyre quite small in the past

20201117 085443

how is my hand? ive been told theyre quite small in the past

View attachment 809556
By who? I mean it also depends on your height range but yh maybe in that pic it doesn't look big. Anyway don't worry too much. Face>>>>

- - -

I don't think I have big hands. Definitely NOT for the height that I (pretend to )have. Also it's not about size but also as other points our vascularity and leanliness. When I had good hormonal profile and diet a few months ago the skin of my hands looked very nice so even though they weren't big I got random compliments about my hands looking good. Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
By who? I mean it also depends on your height range but yh maybe in that pic it doesn't look big. Anyway don't worry too much. Face>>>>

- - -

I don't think I have big hands. Definitely NOT for the height that I (pretend to )have. Also it's not about size but also as other points our vascularity and leanliness. When I had good hormonal profile and diet a few months ago the skin of my hands looked very nice so even though they weren't big I got random compliments about my hands looking good. Lmao.
many years ago in college my tutor told me they were small. I dont think theyve grown at all since then and im 25 now and have the hands of a 10 yr old jfl. My small hands are one of my few subhuman curry traits. My dad also has small hands. I think the width is okay but my fingers are short.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

View attachment 704701

View attachment 704705

View attachment 704714
I can't cope with this forum, who in their right mind would spend anytime trying to change anything but (Facial features/frame)

I can't cope with this forum, who in their right mind would spend anytime trying to change anything but (Facial features/frame)
hands are important too. Ive only just been properly made aware that hand size is important and i cannot even look at my subhuman curry hands anymore.

bouldering gave me more masc hands, fun but incel sport ngl

• +1
Hands are way way more important irl than in pics and vids. Online hands do not matter at all until they are less than 10% percentile or over 90%.

Irl you shake peoples hand which is forcing you to compare hand size basically. A ‘manly’ hand shake is important as everyone knows but a big part of it is having masc hands. Also remember you make physical contact a lot, a touch on the shoulder or a slap on the back or a touch on the arm. If the other person feels delicate baby hands they will lose respect for you, but if they feel rough masc hands they will see you as manly and respectable.

Then there’s the matter or body language. This varies from culture to culture but a lot of ppl talk a lot with their hands and point, this naturally draws a lot of attention to their hands.

I agree that doing anything extreme / surgery to improve hands is unnecessary, but this is relatively simple softmaxxing so i would say it’s worth it.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Need2Ascend
Hands are way way more important irl than in pics and vids. Online hands do not matter at all until they are less than 10% percentile or over 90%.

Irl you shake peoples hand which is forcing you to compare hand size basically. A ‘manly’ hand shake is important as everyone knows but a big part of it is having masc hands. Also remember you make physical contact a lot, a touch on the shoulder or a slap on the back or a touch on the arm. If the other person feels delicate baby hands they will lose respect for you, but if they feel rough masc hands they will see you as manly and respectable.

Then there’s the matter or body language. This varies from culture to culture but a lot of ppl talk a lot with their hands and point, this naturally draws a lot of attention to their hands.

I agree that doing anything extreme / surgery to improve hands is unnecessary, but this is relatively simple softmaxxing so i would say it’s worth it.
bro what do you think of my hands? Are they too small? And are they average for a pakistani man?
20201117 114153 20201117 114104

• +1
bro what do you think of my hands? Are they too small? And are they average for a pakistani man?
View attachment 809825 View attachment 809826
it looks like your fingers are too small for your palm size. They seem decent or average, though if that laptop in the background is normal sized then your hadns are small. Measure them with a ruler or tape measure .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Also helps with fingering ngl

• +1
it looks like your fingers are too small for your palm size. They seem decent or average, though if that laptop in the background is normal sized then your hadns are small. Measure them with a ruler or tape measure .
yeah i figured it was my fingers. The laptop is normal sized. If i put my hand at the edge of the laptop it covers like 85% of it. I cant be bothered to measure it and probably would be disgusted at the measurements anyway. Ngl im actually gonna try this method in the op since im now insecure about my subhuman hands. Its my top priority now.

View attachment 704701

View attachment 704705

View attachment 704714
+ Gh or mk to speed up tbh

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy