GUIDE TO STOP GOONING FOR GOOD

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Realest
I used to struggle with massive addiction like most teens, you could look at all the stupid youtube guru advice hoping to find some temporary solution to a long lasting problem but your just gonna fall short. Everything changed instantly once I read this manga, if your a face valued person might as well click off this post now some people just can't be helped.
Screenshot 20240414 021908 Google

We are introduced to our main protagonist of the series Kakeru kurosawa who spends his time fantasizing about his female classmates in the bathroom stall, it is a common routine until he is caught and is now being black mailed by the deuteragonist of the series Aya kitahara she's an important factor to the main character's development. When you read the book you can tell that she is defenseless, which resulted in bullying from other female classmates. The only way the Mc can really confront this bullying is to violate the bullies personal belongings with his semen, this process continues until he comes to the realization that his actions are ruining him.
The full 180 that is shown will really make you reconsider being a sorry ass nigga masturbating to people that won't even acknowledge you
Screenshot 20240414 024336 CapCut

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_023302_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_023302_Chrome.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240414_024336_CapCut.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_024336_CapCut.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 0
I used to struggle with massive addiction like most teens, you could look at all the stupid youtube guru advice hoping to find some temporary solution to a long lasting problem but your just gonna fall short. Everything changed instantly once I read this manga, if your a face valued person might as well click off this post now some people just can't be helped.
View attachment 2857946

We are introduced to our main protagonist of the series Kakeru kurosawa who spends his time fantasizing about his female classmates in the bathroom stall, it is a common routine until he is caught and is now being black mailed by the deuteragonist of the series Aya kitahara she's an important factor to the main character's development. When you read the book you can tell that she is defenseless, which resulted in bullying from other female classmates. The only way the Mc can really confront this bullying is to violate the bullies personal belongings with his semen, this process continues until he comes to the realization that his actions are ruining him.
The full 180 that is shown will really make you reconsider being a sorry ass nigga masturbating to people that won't even acknowledge youView attachment 2857953
Berserk mogs

View attachment 2857946

The full 180 that is shown will really make you reconsider being a sorry ass nigga masturbating to people that won't even acknowledge youView attachment 2857953
just don’t fucking do it theory, you’re the person the decides to take out that stinky johnson and proceed to masturbate when you do mental gymnastics saying not to.

actually i read this manga too

i searched for worst art manga, this is what came up, it inspired me to make my own looksmax.org manga

(on my old account)

• +1
Reactions: looksmac