Guide: What do to do if you ever get arrested

the first pro is that you wont be in romania anymore
theh second pro is that you wont be in romania anymore
repeat ad infinitum
Western Europe is turning into trash anyway, more and more immigrants will eventually turn it into the 3rd world, it will probably be even worse than in Romania, we don't have anything like this for example, the cops would beat the shit out of everyone:

Sir, I'm white, I'll slap the cops titties if I want. You on the other hand best be on your best behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Lol, this might work in the Cuck States of America and Western Europe, but it certainly won't work in the rest of the world - Asia, Africa, Central & South America, India, Eastern Europe, etc.
The cops will simply beat you until you confess and admit everything and that's that...
No wonder why you guys are third world countries. Rather live in America than those shitholes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
No wonder why you guys are third world countries. Rather live in America than those shitholes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Why, do you plan on committing crimes? US might treat suspects fairly, but the punishments are very severe, multiple crimes receive sentences added on top of another, here only the worst is considered - you steal once or a hundred times, you get the same punishment, and you rarely go to prison for life even for multiple murders.

So, clearly, this is not moneymaking related. But it's success related. So it should be fine in this section.

Okay. So what to do if you get arrested?

Firstly, understand the police are not your fucking friends. Do not talk to them without a lawyer present. If the police officers who killed George Floyd had lawyers present when they were getting interrogated by police, then why wouldn't you?

Secondly, do not consent to anything. If the police say "Is it ok if i do xyz" then you say "I do not consent". So many cases have been thrown out because the arresting officer did something that he did not have the legal rights to do, even though the officer may have found the person was committing a crime

Thirdly, do not use a duty/court appointed solictor. Those niggas are best friends with the cops. They are not there to help you at all. In fact, many of them will outright tell you to come clean to the crime.

That's all. Good luck!
Just spit in their face and tell them you'll fuck their mothers face in until she has a perfect shaped angel skull on piru