Gunman kills 10 at Colorado supermarket

Still very stupid. Gunman could have came and shot him right in the back at any second.
That privileged piece of shit Mooslum's another example of what the prosperous families are willing to do to get what they want. And when they can't get it, always, ALWAYS, comes down to violence. Though usually, they'll use others to do the bidding for them. This guy decided to carry it out himself. He realized this covid-19 narrative was a clever cockblock by the richer families, thus making him into a fat pig that no foid would want to touch with a ten-foot-pole. Ugh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah, you can't just go to random people and simply make friends like that, if only it was that easy...
You need to spend a lot of time around other people, until you get comfortable with them, you talk and if you have stuff in common then you become friends, it takes around 100 hours on average for this to happen - this occurs naturally in school, high-school, college, outside of these it's very difficult.
Many home-schooled kids ended up friendless and incels, because they didn't have a social circle.
You might not be able to. I've never had a problem with it though. You know how many people I went to high school with that I've spoken to in the last 15 years? Zero. I haven't spoken to any of em in peron, or in any other form. Everywhere I go I make new friends. It's actually very easy when you're an expat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
That privileged piece of shit Mooslum's another example of what the prosperous families are willing to do to get what they want. And when they can't get it, always, ALWAYS, comes down to violence. Though usually, they'll use others to do the bidding for them. This guy decided to carry it out himself. He realized this covid-19 narrative was a clever cockblock by the richer families, thus making him into a fat pig that no foid would want to touch with a ten-foot-pole. Ugh.
I think he might have been a schizo, from what little I've heard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires
Go to bars. At the gym (I don't go myself). At work. Location specific Facebook groups. Bumping into other expats out on the street.

People are more keen to get together and hang out when each of you are foreigners in a foreign land.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Who's the killer, there's no mention about him.
In France when an attack is committed by an immigrant, Muslim, black, etc., they don't give any details about the perpetrator, only when the guy is white they give full details.
they do it in the united kingdom as well, some poor curry guy got stabbed to death and the perpetrators name was later released but it sounded white, knowing the media has a bias against whites i could immediately deduce that it was a nigger otherwise they would have released his picture. fucking liberal cumskins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Here's the article from Yahoo.

Here are some interesting excerpts from the article.

(King Soopers is a Denver-based subsidiary of supermarket giant Kroger. It operates more than 150 stores in Colorado and Wyoming. Kroger is based in Cincinnati.)

(In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations.

“No one should have to fear for their lives while they grocery shop or go to work every day," Cordova, whose union represents 32 workers at the store, added.)

Attachments

• 2bb7d96a4f387a7ccff8e763d1633a2d504cc95a08083656f6ca49b6b5ec4a47_1.gif.gif
    2bb7d96a4f387a7ccff8e763d1633a2d504cc95a08083656f6ca49b6b5ec4a47_1.gif.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 7
A little bit of both. We'll be more based in the U.S. than in China, but not only in one place in the States. I'm only planning to stay in the States for 5-7 years. During that time I'll be working toward investing and building a small homestead there, but my ultimate goal will be to start a business in Vietnam after my wife gets her citizenship. If business goes well down the road I'd like to buy some properties in Malaysia or Indonesia as well.

I've got a lot of options. Canada could be something too. I'm a citizen there as well. We'll see. One thing's for sure. I'm not the type of person who can settle down in one spot for too long. This will be my children's life growing up. Not such a bad life.

Anyways, I think the days of the awkward home schooled kid are a thing of the past. I'm gonna home school them, or my wife will. But I'm not gonna lock em in a basement.
I hope you will succeed in your efforts.

Btw what kind of business are you planning to start? Something related to tourism or?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12002
I hope you will succeed in your efforts.

Btw what kind of business are you planning to start? Something related to tourism or?
Selling clothes or opening a restaurant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 11167
Are you trolling with that user name? A lot of folks on this site seem to hate reddit or "redditors". Are you a bluepiller?
no why would i ever troll anyone

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
no why would i ever troll anyone
Well, I don't know who you are or what you would do. That's why I'm asking.

So you use reddit then? What for?

Not where I live. 4 out of 5 people carry guns into Walmarts and Kroger-related chains. They also sell guns including AR-15's at local flea markets. You pay right there and then - and leave right there and then with that gun. Ugh. Ammo too. Double ugh. You all are being lied to! Though we have very little nigger populations and the gun dealers will not sell Tyrone one either. And that's if Tyrone crazy enough to enter an all-white gun market where everyone is strapped. You people are being played.
And thats based. whats the reason that you are allowed to carry guns in the first place? Why is it in the constitution? It has a reason

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
And thats based. whats the reason that you are allowed to carry guns in the first place? Why is it in the constitution? It has a reason
That constitution was created to protect the citizens and give them more power than the government. the deal was. the government can never be more powerful than its people. obviously, that deal's being revoked by the wealthy families, corporations, and China-influenced politicians. China's the main one that wants America disarmed.

• Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back