Gunna buy retin-a

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
gunna get this from allday chemist, heard its legit for skinmaxxing.

I get it from the pharmacy for 3€ doggo

It's a steroid cream that sheds off layers of your skin for some people it works magic.

Especially if your face is completely fcked up by discolored patches from acne.

Downsides is that it works by aging your skin fast to shed off layers.

It's a steroid cream that sheds off layers of your skin for some people it works magic.

Especially if your face is completely fcked up by discolored patches from acne.

Downsides is that it works by aging your skin fast to shed off layers.

nah, it actually has anti aging effects. It fades marks by increasing turnover and boosts collagen production as well. It's literally a godsend with no downsides except that it needs to be applied daily. The only real downside is that it makes skin a tad more sensitive, but that goes away after a month, and you have to wear sunscreen.

Everyone needs to be on retin-A. It is the cheapest, most effective and impactful looksmax by far if you're a skincel. Even if you're not a skincel, it will stop you from aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Other downside is that it can irritate and dry your skin causing peeling if you use a concentration too high for you. If you use a concentration too low you won’t get much results.

Other downside is that it can irritate and dry your skin causing peeling if you use a concentration too high for you. If you use a concentration too low you won’t get much results.
Yes but your skin will get used to it.