gunna skip uni today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
relized attending lectures is cope unless your chad, not like any girls are gunna be mirin my bloated face if i even go to uni today

also fuck man, think ima wake up at 3pm today to fix my sleep schedule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Zesto, Alcatraz and 1 other person
Skipping college rn. It makes me so fucking depressed ffs

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
Idk how you fuckers are passing tbh. Up rn to go get breakfast and go to lecture like a functional member of society tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, badromance and CupOfCoffee
And do what? Anime? Waste time on this forum? There's a lot of ugly people you're not the only one lol

Idk how you fuckers are passing tbh. Up rn to go get breakfast and go to lecture like a functional member of society tbh
Syllabus
Slides on blackboard
Leeching notes off someone
Etc

When I started as a freshman I got girls walking up to me introducing themselves asking if we could study together. My ego got bloated. I failed semesters. Almost dropped out. Returned as a senior now. No chick approaches me anymore. And I'm not even balding.

JFL at leaving India, flying to US, paying a hundred times the uni fees you would've paid in India, then not going to uni. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Nibba
I have 5 classes but i skip 1 entirely :cry::cry: but skipping uni days ? no ty,go dress,drink water and go relax,just show up

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Uni nigaz :sick::sick::sick:
HS nigaz :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Happy6

I'll be getting ready to leave soon.

First time back since last Wednesday.

Of course I haven't done a single homework assignment and will have to do them all when I come home when I should've been working on them during this little break.

I'm still going to show up and do it though. There's only like 3 weeks left so no biggie.

Stick it to the Man, man
I haven’t heard anyone say that since I was a kid. Congratulations you just gave me nostalgia

I haven’t heard anyone say that since I was a kid. Congratulations you just gave me nostalgia
Lmao I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that unironicallu

Don't skip classes man. Not a good way to build discipline.

JFL at leaving India, flying to US, paying a hundred times the uni fees you would've paid in India, then not going to uni. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
was born in U.S brah, yea yea i know how subhuman i am, etc. but w/e

Who the fuck actually attend the lectures? I only go the first and last one for important info.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
same tbh except I only go to lectures where we solve problems (idk what they're called in English) since the professor's assistant basically recaps everything for us anyway
also welp didn't notice necro

Uni like leg day bro

Never skip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399