gunna start cutting on 2k calories.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
gunna cut to 10 percent bf

at like anywhere between 175-180 lbs atm, not sure.

goal is 160lbs 10 percent bf.

gunna log my diet and wieght here to keep track

supplemnts will be 200mg test and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Hmm1

What is your height?

Because I am 5'11 and 160lbs and currently 20% bodyfat.

My goal is 15% bodyfat though calorie restriction and regular exercise at gym. I hope to accomplish this in a month.

What is your timeframe?

Diet is most important part.

I would recommend not using hormone altering substances as wrecks havoc on metabolism.

View attachment 5338

What is your height?

Because I am 5'11 and 160lbs and currently 20% bodyfat.

My goal is 15% bodyfat though calorie restriction and regular exercise at gym. I hope to accomplish this in a month.

What is your timeframe?

Diet is most important part.

I would recommend not using hormone altering substances as wrecks havoc on metabolism.

same hieght as you, it might take you a month and a half tho and thats if you drop kcals really low lol. cutting natty is horrible tbh bro lol

goal is to hit 10 percent bf in 8 weeks. might even keep cutting and get ultra shredded, which would take 12 weeks. not sure yet but ya 8 weeks is the time frame now. might crash diet week 4-8 depending on where im at.

I wont lose muscle on 200mg test tho, thats the beuty of it. cutting natty crashes your test and just makes you catabolic in general whereas cutting on even a low dose of test (200mg) will make you not lose muscle and will help you feel high test etc, also encourages fat loss.

• +1
same hieght as you, it might take you a month and a half tho and thats if you drop kcals really low lol. cutting natty is horrible tbh bro lol

goal is to hit 10 percent bf in 8 weeks. might even keep cutting and get ultra shredded, which would take 12 weeks. not sure yet but ya 8 weeks is the time frame now. might crash diet week 4-8 depending on where im at.

I wont lose muscle on 200mg test tho, thats the beuty of it. cutting natty crashes your test and just makes you catabolic in general whereas cutting on even a low dose of test (200mg) will make you not lose muscle and will help you feel high test etc, also encourages fat loss.

Yes I am soft high estrogenic Asian boy, so makes sense have such high bodyfat at my weight compared to you.

Yet fortunately as result, I do not have to worry about losing test, as unnecessary for J-Pop boy.

Get some anavar if you can afford it

already got some, u think i shud use ? lol,
I read some stuff about it helping with fat loss plus it's very good at preserving muscle. Maybe start off with just test then when you get a bit deeper into your cut maybe at like 12%bf then add in the anavar.

2k calories?

I believe I am at 1500 maybe even 1300.

Just Lol @ 2k calories that is most likely my maintenance. You can't lose body fat like that.

LaughGIF

2k calories?

I believe I am at 1500 maybe even 1300.

Just Lol @ 2k calories that is most likely my maintenance. You can't lose body fat like that.

View attachment 5344
while lifting" wtf srs? lowering your kcals like that will fck your metabolism, and you will lose lean tissue at it. Whenever i crash dieted like that, i always ended up binging and ended up not losing wieght but losing lean tissue instead.

its better to just start slow and lower kcals near the end of a cut, not at the beginning.

• +1
while lifting" wtf srs? lowering your kcals like that will fck your metabolism, and you will lose lean tissue at it. Whenever i crash dieted like that, i always ended up binging and ended up not losing wieght but losing lean tissue instead.

its better to just start slow and lower kcals near the end of a cut, not at the beginning.

Happy6

I am lean Asian boy, have very little muscle mass to preserve.

I have tone in thighs and biceps and some slight definition that puts me above average normie, especially average rice, but won't lose as will do maintenance exercise.

My lifting...

I can only squat 75lb, my lat pull down 75, my bicep curl 30lb.

I am already extremely skinny, no clue how 20% bodyfat, but this will certainly bring me to 15% and help end my facial bloat.

View attachment 5348

I am lean Asian boy, have very little muscle mass to preserve.

I have tone in thighs and biceps and some slight definition that puts me above average normie, especially average rice, but won't lose as will do maintenance exercise.

My lifting...

I can only squat 75lb, my lat pull down 75, my bicep curl 30lb.

I am already extremely skinny, no clue how 20% bodyfat, but this will certainly bring me to 15% and help end my facial bloat.
oh than ya just crash diet

look into PSMF

• +1
update,

woke up yesterday at 178lbs (the day before was 180)
woke up today at 176.8lbs

face is slightly getting leaner. going to be using this week slowly reducing kcals to ease into it. and drop water.

today i had
10 inch pizza
fries
=1500 Kcals

will have a 3 Shakes=180g Protein, 1200 Kcals
=2700 Kcals total to end the day with a gallon and a half of water.

u r gonna fuck up ur body getting off roids dude.

u r gonna fuck up ur body getting off roids dude.
getting off in 8-9 weeks rofl not right now. maybe i will. not sure yet. might just stay on 250mg year round with var only. idk yet.

was 175lbs yesterday (Goal is 8-10 percent bf no matter how long it takes.)

Diet was

Iced Cofee-200 Kcals
Chick Fil A Spicy Sandwhich-450 Kcals, 30gs Protein
Thai Kitchen Fried Rice and Chicken/Shrimp-600-800 Kcals, More or less.
4 Scoops Whey w Milk=400 Kcals, 60gs Protein
Coke 0+Broccoli = Didnt Track
2 Rice Cakes

Total-Around 2000 Kcals, 100gs Protein.

Gunna try to hop on a structured meal plan with high protein today consisting of mainly turkey breast and bastami rice and like 2 gallons of watter/day

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Swagwaffle
gunna cut to 10 percent bf

at like anywhere between 175-180 lbs atm, not sure.

goal is 160lbs 10 percent bf.

gunna log my diet and wieght here to keep track

supplemnts will be 200mg test and thats it.
Only drink water for a week

been slacking cus was too busy failing finals this week but ima be back on track tomm

ima update daily.

1500 calories only from now on.