Guns

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
i prefer bolt action rifles over automatic rifles. The feeling of reloading & them sounding loader is what makes them more addicting. Shooting targets can get boring at times It would be good to have a live shooting range. (with living objects)

Two SIG Sauer P226 pistols. They’re of a much highER quality than glocks and are more efficient.
5BE53E5F C54A 4225 B762 14B0F86E433E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 466, Insomniac and 1 other person
Guns are cool. I went deer hunting with my dad once.

I think hunting for your food is better than buying it from a supermarket tbh. You know where it comes from for one, and it’s more humane. Keeping animals in factories and slaughterhouses is cruel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 466, mojopin and 1 other person
Guns are cool. I went deer hunting with my dad once.

I think hunting for your food is better than buying it from a supermarket tbh. You know where it comes from for one, and it’s more humane. Keeping animals in factories and slaughterhouses is cruel.
Allow the halal mate

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Allow the halal mate
Isn’t that slitting the animals throat and letting it bleed to death? That’s pretty damn cruel tbh.

I think we should try and make slaughter as painless for the animal as possible. I eat meat and I enjoy it a lot but I do feel slightly sick when I think about it how it got on my plate.

• +1
Isn’t that slitting the animals throat and letting it bleed to death? That’s pretty damn cruel tbh.

I think we should try and make slaughter as painless for the animal as possible. I eat meat and I enjoy it a lot but I do feel slightly sick when I think about it how it got on my plate.
they are stunned so it's better for them :)

• +1

They slice pretty deep so it’s more humane then factory farming. I eat a carnivore diet so mostly locally farmed grass fed meat if I can. Although tbh just as many animals are killed cruelly in plant agriculture so there isn’t much that can be done.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
i dont know why, but about hunting the artificial power (gun) over another living thing makes me feel wrong . but agree its more humane

also its pretty sad that theyt are just slaughtered after leading an unfulfilled disgusting factory life. i doubt it really counts as real meat considering the lifestyle.

srry for my gaypost just ignore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and mojopin
"I decided to purchase the Glock 34 semiautomatic pistol, an efficient and highly accurate weapon. I signed all of the papers and was told that my pickup day was in mid-December. That fell in nicely, because that was when I was planning on staying in Santa Barbara till. After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches!?"
1fuu14.gif

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 443, mojopin and 1 other person
get 2 p226s and a glock 34 or ur gay

trivia that i know because i'm autistic:
found the police report again.
A total of fifty-five 9mm expended cartridge cases were recovered from the suspect’s vehicle and the various crime scenes throughout Isla Vista. Although the exact number of rounds fired by the suspect is unknown, the number of 55 expended cartridge cases is consistent with the capacity of the empty Sig Sauer magazines recovered from the suspect’s vehicle. All of the suspect’s pistol magazines held a maximum of ten rounds. Six empty magazines were recovered from the suspect’s vehicle. A Sig Sauer semi-automatic 9mm pistol was found on the driver’s seat next to the suspect’s right hip. This pistol had one live round in its chamber and a magazine containing seven rounds of ammunition inserted into the magazine well. This pistol was found and seized by Deputy Marquez. A total of 548 live rounds of 9mm ammunition were found in the suspect’s possession. Three hundred twenty-one rounds of this ammunition were loaded into magazines. There were 197 rounds inside ammunition boxes on the front passenger floorboard. Two loose rounds of ammunition were found underneath the driver’s floor mat. A second Sig Sauer semi-automatic 9mm pistol was found on the front passenger floorboard of the suspect’s vehicle. This firearm contained a magazine loaded with nine rounds of ammunition. One round was chambered in this firearm. A Glock semi-automatic 9mm pistol containing a magazine loaded with ten rounds of ammunition was found inside a bag on the front passenger floorboard of the suspect’s vehicle

Last edited:
  • +1
I prefer katanas xD

• +1
i prefer bolt action rifles over automatic rifles. The feeling of reloading & them sounding loader is what makes them more addicting. Shooting targets can get boring at times It would be good to have a live shooting range. (with living objects)
Shoulda ate that poon bro

• +1
GUNS! I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!
@Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac