Gut Health Reset

Joystick_Jiggy

Joystick_Jiggy

Iron
Everyone knows that all illness and disease begins in the gut and the liver.

Your internal health reflects in your external looks

The Major Signs of an Unhealthy Gut:

- Depression & Anxiety
- Constipation
- Bloating
- Gas
- Food Cravings

The Gut-Brain Axis:
The gut-brain axis is a connection between your gut and your brain. This bidirectional system means that your gut and brain are constantly sending signals to each other, influencing not only your physical health but also your mental well-being.
Your gut is often referred to as the "second brain" because it houses a vast network of neurons and produces many of the same neurotransmitters, like serotonin, that are found in your brain. In fact, about 90% of serotonin, a chemical that helps regulate mood, is produced in the gut. This means that when your gut is out of balance, it can directly impact your mental health, leading to conditions such as depression and anxiety.
Conversely, when you're stressed, anxious, or depressed, these emotional states can disrupt your gut's normal function, leading to symptoms like bloating, constipation, or diarrhea. This close relationship between the gut and the brain highlights the importance of taking care of your digestive health not only to improve physical symptoms but also to support your emotional and psychological well-being.
By having a healthy gut, you can create a positive feedback loop that benefits both your mind and body.

1. Chew Your Foods Thoroughly:
The first step to digestion is the act of chewing your food. The more you chew your food the easier it will be for your gut to break down the food you just ate. Unchewed or Under chewed food leads too bloating and indigestion.

2. Avoid Certain Foods
- ALCOHOL
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES
- Seed Oils such as Vegetable, Canola, Palm, and Soy
- Non Natural Sugars
- Artificial Colorings and Flavors (ie. Red 40)
- Non Organic Foods
- Gluten

3. Probiotics
Every human has bacteria that lives within their large intestine, these bacteria will determine how healthy our gut truley is. You can eat probiotic foods or simply just take a probiotic supplement such as:

4. Stress
Stress sends the body in to HASNS (High Arousal Sympathetic Nervous State), this puts a major strain on your digestion and can make it so even if you are doing everything else you are still having the symptoms of poor gut health.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, borntosuffer, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
good thread
everyone should be reminded of this daily
maybe put some foods in that are beneficial for your gut aka meats, fruits, some dairy products etc

• +1
Reactions: ey88, enchanted_elixir, lestoa and 1 other person
good thread

good thread
maybe put some foods in that are beneficial for your gut aka meats, fruits, some dairy products etc
I will be adding a lot more to this post stay watching

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Slavusz
Just eat Primal.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
That's basically what the post says. stay away from processed foods, and i will be adding more to the post soon
Yeah, I agree with all that, but you should eat raw animal foods instead of taking gay probiotics, it's much better.

Yeah, I agree with all that, but you should eat raw animal foods instead of taking gay probiotics, it's much better.
I agree probiotic foods are much better but a lot of new gens dont want to put in all that work so im giving them an alternative

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
good thread
Dairy is not universally tolerated, and can't be a suggestion to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Joystick_Jiggy
Shilajit is also good

Dairy is not universally tolerated, and can't be a suggestion to everyone.
very true
with dairy I was mostly specifically directing towards greek yoghurt. I haven't seen many people that couldn't tolerate it. Should've specified

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You’ve been using it ? Im only on day 3 and am already less bloated and feeling euphoric af
I personally haven't I have a few friends that have and they preached good results I may need to try it soon

very true
with dairy I was mostly specifically directing towards greek yoghurt. I haven't seen many people that couldn't tolerate it. Should've specified
Yoghurt and Cheese both super beneficial I can actually tolerate both of those

• +1
Yoghurt and Cheese both super beneficial I can actually tolerate both of those
Dairy’s weird asf
If I eat a single molecule of cheese my chest and back just goes in panic mode and I break out like crazy. Doesn’t happen with any other type of dairy tho

You’ve been using it ? Im only on day 3 and am already less bloated and feeling euphoric af
Keep me updated and maybe post a thread on it when you have enough info
I always thought it would be your average ‘testmaxxing’ cope supplement.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Dairy’s weird asf
If I eat a single molecule of cheese my chest and back just goes in panic mode and I break out like crazy. Doesn’t happen with any other type of dairy tho
Milk absolutely mogs my whole body and makes me puke its wack asf

• JFL
Keep me updated and maybe post a thread on it when you have enough info
I always thought it would be your average ‘testmaxxing’ cope supplement.
I gotchu bro
I’ll do one after a few weeks

• Love it