Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
He went from normie to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, MagaPutinism, subhuman incel and 1 other person
He went from normie to chadlite

No ascension.

The dude literally just turned his head down for the "After" to have a more aggressive look and to highlight his already existing bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Agendum, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Ascension but over time I feel he will look bad.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and 5.5psl
Some improvement but does it start drooping after some months?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 16501
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Lawton88
The doctor literally has a recessed mandible, why the fuck isn't he using his own product?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
The doctor literally has a recessed mandible, why the fuck isn't he using his own product?
Yea bro why doesn't taban take a visit to taban to fix his horrible cuck eye area

Could with fat transfer have had the same results?

Could with fat transfer have had the same results?
No, but implants will.

And there is no question he went up 1-2 PSL easily with these Radiesse injections.

It wont sag or disappear in a month as said above. It will last 12-18 months and then you need to apply more.

If you have ~$800 disposable income yearly you can keep the after results forever.

Or you can get implants, but prepare to pay 5 digit amounts for a good outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Prince88
No, but implants will.

And there is no question he went up 1-2 PSL easily with these Radiesse injections.

It wont sag or disappear in a month as said above. It will last 12-18 months and then you need to apply more.

If you have ~$800 disposable income yearly you can keep the after results forever.

Or you can get implants, but prepare to pay 5 digit amounts for a good outcome.
AFAIK , some of the filler stays permanently, so you have to apply less each time. Implants are very risky tbh

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
AFAIK , some of the filler stays permanently, so you have to apply less each time. Implants are very risky tbh
There is no filler that stays forever because they are almost all based on hyaluronic acid which dissolves naturally. Some fillers last longer than others though.

For example Juvederm lasts longer than Radiesse, which lasts longer than offbrand HA fillers, but Sculptra lasts longer than all of these combined (as long as 5 years).

But getting Sculptra dissolved is more complicated if things go sour and you don't like the result or it starts migrating.
Because it's based on polylactic acid instead of hyaluronic acid. So choose carefully and above all, pick the person who administers your injections carefully.

Choose a nurse instead of a qualified plastic surgeon at your own risk. If you can, spend the extra to have a PS who specializes in male aesthetics to administer them deep into the areas you need enhanced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24889
Jfl in what world is this a normie?
2E077FE1 F299 4DE9 8871 AEED088AE603

Easily high end of HTN-low tier Chadlite already in the before

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, kramer, 5'8manlet and 2 others
There is no filler that stays forever because they are almost all based on hyaluronic acid which dissolves naturally. Some fillers last longer than others though.

For example Juvederm lasts longer than Radiesse, which lasts longer than offbrand HA fillers, but Sculptra lasts longer than all of these combined (as long as 5 years).

But getting Sculptra dissolved is more complicated if things go sour and you don't like the result or it starts migrating.
Because it's based on polylactic acid instead of hyaluronic acid. So choose carefully and above all, pick the person who administers your injections carefully.

Choose a nurse instead of a qualified plastic surgeo

Choose a nurse instead of a qualified plastic surgeon at your own risk. If you can, spend the extra to have a PS who specializes in male aesthetics to administer them deep into the areas you need enhanced.
Good Information dude thanks. What you think is better for under eyes fat transfer or fillers?

Good Information dude thanks. What you think is better for under eyes fat transfer or fillers?
Fillers in the eye area last longer than anywhere else on the face. It can even get rid of scleral show for years. It's a good investment looks wise. Fat transfer is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 24889
Jfl in what world is this a normie?
View attachment 2071706
Easily high end of HTN-low tier Chadlite already in the before
Thought the same
He was HTN before and became strong chadlite in the after
Hope he gets no bloat after some months, ascended him decently

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Only in a 3rd world country...

The cost of fillers is a primary reason to do implants actually. This shit is insanely expensive. Literally, 1 good application of fillers costs like 3k where i live easily. And then repeat some every 6-12 months. Undereye just does not hold at all. :feelsrope:

Fillers in the eye area last longer than anywhere else on the face. It can even get rid of scleral show for years. It's a good investment looks wise. Fat transfer is expensive.
TBH, here i disagree. The filler made under the eye is not Voluma, it is lower viscosity. Means it will not hold as long as e.g. cheeks, or jaw. In my case, it held like 4 months, no shit. I had Juvederm Volbella :feelsrope:

How can filler help scleral show?

TBH, here i disagree. The filler made under the eye is not Voluma, it is lower viscosity. Means it will not hold as long as e.g. cheeks, or jaw. In my case, it held like 4 months, no shit. I had Juvederm Volbella :feelsrope:

That’s what the nurse I consulted said. Lower viscosity paste for under eye area. Otherwise if you use the higher viscosity paste it can look obvious because the skin is so thin…

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
That’s what the nurse I consulted said. Lower viscosity paste for under eye area. Otherwise if you use the higher viscosity paste it can look obvious because the skin is so thin…
Some docs do with Voluma... but the risk is higher to create lumps.

How can filler help scleral show?
Upper eyelid fillers. Someone posted great results here a few days ago.

It's also pretty undetectable, people will just assume you got debloated and look younger.

looks good before too

95th percentile

Too bad he’s a faggot, so he hasn’t ascended, he likely had fucked tens of men before

Yikes, overdid with width
Underdid with the chin height.
Just train masseters and add just a touch of filler for sharpness if you still need it / if you have inward gonions.

Damn he ascended hard, especially in the two weeks post op which is weird. After bimax I might go for fillers instead of implants first.