guy ascends with surgery, price?

D

Deleted member 21895

Bronze
this guy prob had implants+rhino what do you guys think would be the price for achieving similar results in the lower third area with surgery? assuming also leanmaxxing

puberty

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18879
Call me pygmy IQ but it honestly looks like the jaw improvement could've been achieved through injecting test, I don't see any change in the nose from the angles shown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 18879
heard somebody say he got a wraparound jaw implant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
this guy prob had implants+rhino what do you guys think would be the price for achieving similar results in the lower third area with surgery? assuming also leanmaxxing

Chances are it was just puberty if not I doubt it was an osteotomy. Implants are more likely than fillers.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18879
i mean this shit crazy

Envy people like this.

They get acne? They use the first acne cream they see it works for them ez
They need muscle? They jump on roids and respond extremely well to it
They need jaw? they research 10 minutes and go to the first surgeon they see and now they have jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Adonis, poopoohead and 2 others
Envy people like this.

They need jaw? they research 10 minutes and go to the first surgeon they see and now they have jaw
nothing holds you back from doing so

i mean this shit crazy

Yep implants no doubt, Chin doesn't change like that lmfao.
the photos are from when he was 18-19 he is now 20, is it possible that those changes occurred in the span of 1 year?
I mean I had absolutely insane bone growth in the later years of teens but the chin changing that drastically is incredibly suspect.

Envy people like this.

moneymaxxing is the true looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Puberty and fat loss and no faci water weight

nothing holds you back from doing so
Took me ages just to get my acne under control. It wasn't a 'one cream and done job'. I had to experiment, trial and error etc.

it's like the world makes winning for some people much easier than others

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Tallooksmaxxer
I place my bets on mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, rand anon and Deleted member 21895
judging from his house mummy and daddy WASP gave him $20k for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: ascension
He claimed he got surgery. Just ask him on insta and he will tell you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
Looks like mewing tbh.

~20k.

Screen Shot 2022 09 01 at 41008 PM
Screen Shot 2022 09 01 at 41013 PM

serious question, we need a method to be able to tell the difference between mewing results and surgery results. The angles here are different, however if he truly had surgery it would appear based on the change in lip seal that he would have needed some form of bimax to change bite position. His nose also changed thus he would have also needed some sort of rhino. would be interesting if someone high IQ and open minded could analyze this. Personally, I have no idea, although I do believe that at 18 one could hard mew and get such a result.

He claimed he got surgery. Just ask him on insta and he will tell you.
does he? people always say he is saying he changed with mewing and chewing, maybe you are telling the truth and he just got a chin implant and he is upfront about it if you ask him

2022 09 01 22 15 36 FREE facial gains GUIDE in BiO  fyp based transformation beforeandaft

does he? people always say he is saying he changed with mewing and chewing, maybe you are telling the truth and he just got a chin implant and he is upfront about it if you ask him

View attachment 1848629
okay, but if its an implant why did his lip seal change!? Seriously I dont understand how thats possible with an implant. His bite had to change imo. So he needed bimax at leased. if its not mewing.

Mewing is cope tbh all it does is raise thyroid.
No there is Xray evidence for it and everything.

His IPD improved?

• Hmm...
:ogre: Wanna link it? Im calling cap.
Adult:

Adult:

Child:

These videos all show skeletal changes via X-ray. Notice btw the change in lip seal!

yall be talking about surgery blah blah pubery MEWING :geek::geek::geek::geek:

:cautious::cautious:have yall ever heard of subliminals you fucking retards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, lepo2317, Deleted member 20565 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 21297
Envy people like this.

Getting shit done

Not even that. Some people are just very lucky and respond well to shit.
Tell me it’s cope, but negative energy is a thing

• JFL
Reactions: ....
yall be talking about surgery blah blah pubery MEWING :geek::geek::geek::geek:

:cautious::cautious:have yall ever heard of subliminals you fucking retards

its real im not even kidding

• Love it
Elaborate on this claim bro
i think subliminals might do liek some placebo effect shit to make u feel higher energy or focus some shit

:feelstastyman: but some people think they can change their genetics with subliminals

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i think subliminals might do liek some placebo effect shit to make u feel higher energy or focus some shit

:feelstastyman: but some people think they can change their genetics with subliminals
i changed my eyes from brown to green after listening every day for 5 hours (had it running in the background)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21895, mvp2v1 and 2 others

I’ve heard of stories of people fixing acne with subliminals. I’ve shyed away from them because it’s kind of witchcraft

i changed my eyes from brown to green after listening every day for 5 hours (had it running in the background)
:feelsgiga: what in the what??

didnt some other guy here claim to have changed to light blue eyes with subliminals too??

You know it is easy to prove that if it is true, right? You won't do it because you are fucking liar.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
:eek::eek: MY NAME IS BLUE NOW

Syrianpsycho will always be goals 😩

Wish I could have specifics for whatever happened to their face, their midface literally manifested definition in a year