Guy at school threw papers in my hair

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
JFL so im sitting in the front of the class with some other guy

and the guy behind us, which im cool with i mean we talk ocasionally and laugh but not like close friends enough to do that

he was throwing paper at my hair, i got rlly angry and wanted to beat him up cuz no way im getting bullied in front of the bitches lmao

but i told yelled at him to stop and he apologized.

what should i do if he continues? i cant rlly beat his ass up, cuz i will get kicked out of school.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NoseProphecy, RaidenJTR and 1 other person
@Narcissus🥀 @Hernan @PseduoAryan

should i try to still be cool with him or fiend out at him like a sperg and beat his ass?

my reputation is pretty bad tbh known as the weird guy but still cool with guys in my school i dont get treated as autist yet

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NoseProphecy, RaidenJTR and 1 other person

and the guy behind us, which im cool with i mean we talk ocasionally and laugh but not like close friends enough to do that

he was throwing paper at my hair, i got rlly angry and wanted to beat him up cuz no way im getting bullied in front of the bitches lmao

what should i do if he continues? i cant rlly beat his ass up, cuz i will get kicked out of school.
If he continues throw shit back at him

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Me personally I'd make him swallow his teeth

• Love it
@Narcissus🥀 @Hernan @PseduoAryan

should i try to still be cool with him or fiend out at him like a sperg and beat his ass?

my reputation is pretty bad tbh known as the weird guy but still cool with guys in my school i dont get treated as autist yet
fuck that bitch up if he does it another time. For now dont do anything (never do it) when its not in the moment itself

If he continues throw shit back at him
it just makes me fucking angry how that rich guy with such an easy life think he can just pull that shit on me lmao. like i'll go ER on you lil nigga if u get me too mad cuz my life fucking sucks.

i feel like i might be overreacting cuz he didn't do anything like that till i started being "mates" with him.

If I was a nt guy i would have known what to say to make the situation not awkward and funny. but i just yelled at him and threatened him to stop lmao

• +1
He doesn't respect you. Give him a wedgie to make it clear that you're not to be fucked with.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and StraightHeadJames
it just makes me fucking angry how that rich guy with such an easy life think he can just pull that shit on me lmao. like i'll go ER on you lil nigga if u get me too mad cuz my life fucking sucks.

i feel like i might be overreacting cuz he didn't do anything like that till i started being "mates" with him.

If I was a nt guy i would have known what to say to make the situation not awkward and funny. but i just yelled at him and threatened him to stop lmao
He was probably just playing with you as friends I’m assuming

What was his reaction when u reacted negatively

• +1
Me personally I'd make him swallow his teeth
fuck that bitch up if he does it another time. For now dont do anything (never do it) when its not in the moment itself
there's a girl in that class who has a crush on me i bet her pussy dried up now after seeing that, fuckign nigger cockblocked the shit outta me

im 6'2 and all my life i never got pressed or bullied or anything before

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Narcissus🥀
He was probably just playing with you as friends I’m assuming

What was his reaction when u reacted negatively
he begged me to not tell the teacher (nigga of course i wasn't gonna do that im not that non NT i'd rather beat him up than snitch lmao)

and then he asked us if we are cool and said it was a joke i said "uh huh..."

• +1
there's a girl in that class who has a crush on me i bet her pussy dried up now after seeing that, fuckign nigger cockblocked the shit outta me

FUCK You just made me mad
next time he does that make sure she is watching and punch him good in the jaw.

she will INSTANTLY get wet for you.

• Love it

get muscle start kyokushin (or any martial art) and see thee: the bullied becomes the bully (exactly what i did trust me)

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
He doesn't respect you. Give him a wedgie to make it clear that you're not to be fucked with.

View attachment 2916001
a wedgie lmao :lul:. the guy weighs more than me JFL at me stopping going gym 2 years ago i could have been a beast now.
gotta get back in gym i went the pretty boy route now guys are not afraid to disrespect me.

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever and RaidenJTR

true, foids love a man who can defend himself and who is stronger then other males
edit : duh

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

get muscle start kyokushin (or any martial art) and see thee: the bullied becomes the bully (exactly what i did trust me)
man im so mad cuz i got into a car accident which fucked up my back and lost all my gains from 2 yeasr ago. and my ass never wanted to get back in the gym. cuz i didnt get girls or shit from it. but now imagine if i bulked for 2 years that nigga wouldn't have ever tried shit

I can't beat him up, you can't do that here in germany i will literally have to pay him like 2000 euros no cap. he will fuck my ass in court. everybody would testify for him also cuz he's popular.

• +1
he begged me to not tell the teacher (nigga of course i wasn't gonna do that im not that non NT i'd rather beat him up than snitch lmao)

and then he asked us if we are cool and said it was a joke i said "uh huh..."
Kinda seems like he was semi bullying you or just being an idiot

Throw shit back next time

• +1
man im so mad cuz i got into a car accident which fucked up my back and lost all my gains from 2 yeasr ago. and my ass never wanted to get back in the gym. cuz i didnt get girls or shit from it. but now imagine if i bulked for 2 years that nigga wouldn't have ever tried shit

I can't beat him up, you can't do that here in germany i will literally have to pay him like 2000 euros no cap. he will fuck my ass in court. everybody would testify for him also cuz he's popular.
then humiliate him and intimidate that bitch AFTER ur caked up

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
then humiliate him and intimidate that bitch AFTER ur caked up
Kinda seems like he was semi bullying you or just being an idiot

Throw shit back next time
yeah well he's gonna be my classmate for the next year.

imma get back in the gym next week after this exam and get back in shape it should be pretty quickly.
just shows how i should do a boxing class or smtg like that too.

• Love it
kyokushin never heard of that tho.

• +1
Maaaan I love Syria.
It's like a fucking jungle over here.

• JFL
yeah well he's gonna be my classmate for the next year.

imma get back in the gym next week after this exam and get back in shape it should be pretty quickly.
just shows how i should do a boxing class or smtg like that too.
Cock is solid rn

• JFL
kyokushin is the hardest style of karate made by Mas Oyama and is godly for striking and bodyconditioning give it a try if u can
Dont do this bullshit

• +1
  • +1
Dont do this bullshit
wdym its awesome it literally got me from bullied to me literally bullying people that are taller then me (combined with weighted calisthenics)

kyokushin is the hardest style of karate made by Mas Oyama and is godly for striking and bodyconditioning give it a try if u can
man sounds kinda autistic but i will research about it lmao.
prolly not any places for that in germany tho.
Dont do this bullshit
yeah gonna end up doing boxing, but i wont fight him unless he gives me a better reason to. its hard not being nt becuz i cant destroy him verbally or smtg lmao. i will always have to go for violence.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR and StraightHeadJames
can i come there? Heard it aint safe for christians and westerlings at all
Bruh it has plenty of christians.
Yes you can come I'll introduce to the area, no cap we would have plenty of fun.

• Love it
 1808c221 4c6c 4e6b a597 6b8274f97ed8

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, StraightHeadJames and Narcissus🥀

yeah gonna end up doing boxing, but i wont fight him unless he gives me a better reason to. its hard not being nt becuz i cant destroy him verbally or smtg lmao. i will always have to go for violence.
Do mma imo, boxing is hard to find a legit gym

kyokushin better then boxing also if u rlly want to go boxing then do thaiboxing

• JFL
Bruh it has plenty of christians.
Yes you can come I'll introduce to the area, no cap we would have plenty of fun.
im 17 tho so we'll have to wait but im looking forward to it!

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Narcissus🥀 and RaidenJTR

Go er brah