BWC_virgin
JB pussy stretcher 4000
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2024
- Posts
- 1,877
- Reputation
- 2,481
Dating tv show where they can’t see each other but can talk.
He acts nice with all the women and asks them about their high school/collage relationships and one unattractive girl said “ohh I didn’t really date in high school I wasn’t very popular
”, he immediately knew and moved on to the next one 
Nobody in the show picked up on it but it was clear for me what he was doing.
Strategy worked too, but they thought he was an asshole.
He acts nice with all the women and asks them about their high school/collage relationships and one unattractive girl said “ohh I didn’t really date in high school I wasn’t very popular
Nobody in the show picked up on it but it was clear for me what he was doing.
Strategy worked too, but they thought he was an asshole.