Guy from Inceltears has a significant other.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
But it isn't a girl, so it doesn't matter.
Screenshot 20190226 060952  01

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 7 others
just lol at how cucked you are if you're in a relationship and still haven't installed a gps tracker in your gf's phone

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, fobos, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Cucks get laid more than most psl users, nothing new. In a women's world if you're not Gigachad, you gotta be a beta goofus subservient to get a pussy. It's called strategy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just lol at how cucked you are if you're in a relationship and still haven't installed a gps tracker in your gf's phone
Main point of thread is that this faggot is dating a guy. Notice how he says incels claim that his SO will cheat with Chad then he later says that he has access to all of his SO accounts and uses "his" not "her".

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Main point of thread is that this faggot is dating a guy.
men don't have hypergamy
still can cheat though

I actually cheated on my ltr with foids who looked worse... it's just Coolidge effect tbh

Main point of thread is that this faggot is dating a guy. Notice how he says incels claim that his SO will cheat with Chad then he later says that he has access to all of his SO accounts and uses "his" not "her".
I get it I was just joking off topic xd

I want to punch my fucking screen every time I see “SO”. :soy: Just fucking say gf or bf

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Krezo, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
I want to punch my fucking screen every time I see “SO”. :soy: Just fucking say gf or bf
ummm sweaty why are you being so transphobic my SO is nonbinary, so I call xhe that

Just lol if you're letting her go out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Cucks make my blood boil.

Cucks get laid more than most psl users, nothing new. In a women's world if you're not Gigachad, you gotta be a beta goofus subservient to get a pussy. It's called strategy.

Legit, a lot of the sub6 people who have decent looking gfs are cool with being the betabux and getting cheated on/left for. It's better for them to be a cuck than to accept that they'll never get the loyalty or attention from a girl the same way Chad does

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 616