Guy gets beat by multiple men after he sleeps with all their girlfriends and his best friends mom

This skinny ugly Nerdic out here cucking his entire social circle while users on .org can’t even get a text back:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, bloomercel, LeaveMaxx and 16 others
@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 6ft4
AWALT, women are destroyers of many empires and civilizations, social circles too

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and zurzolo
Subhuman + cuck behavior to attack the guy who fucked your gf, instead of the gf who cheated on you, because you know that if you leave her, you won't find another gf..

Feminism won. It has destroyed our fraternity of manhood, divided us, took our jobs, and now they have absolute control over us, since pussy has become so exclusive, they can fuck whoever they want without repercussions, while we bash each other's heads in for them..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sleeper, bloomercel, Swarthy Knight and 17 others
This skinny ugly Nerdic out here cucking his entire social circle while users on .org can’t even get a text back:lul:
Over if you aren't a LTN lanklet redneck in 2024
He was unphased by the beating so maybe he was able to display some signs of low inhib/masc behaviour around the foids thus supporting my theory that behaviour trumps looks for getting sex from foids

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ambi and zurzolo
Look at these limp wristed faggots. Even 2v1 they can't beat him up in a few punches because their punches are so fucking weak. It takes until a third guy joins in that one guy has the confidence to take him down, and then it's all over from there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 0S4MA, try2beme and 4 others
2 vs 1 and pinned, still didn't knocked him out. They were weak

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Darkeningstar
Look at these limp wristed faggots. Even 2v1 they can't beat him up in a few punches because their punches are so fucking weak. It takes until a third guy joins in that one guy has the confidence to take him down, and then it's all over from there.
A 2016 song with the title ''The world has changed'' from my country that has the following lyrics:

''The new male model looks like a girl, the new girl model might beat him..
Nobody fights anymore, because nobody knows how,
It's quiet in the neighborhood, the future is now..''

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and TechnoBoss
he looks really tall.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Mewton
A 2016 song with the title ''The world has changed'' from my country that has the following lyrics:

''The new male model looks like a girl, the new girl model might beat him..
Nobody fights anymore, because nobody knows how,
It's quiet in the neighborhood, the future is now..''
train mma bitch sack

Damn if his frame was filled up. Sad that these idiots go attack him when their girlfriends are the ones to blame. I guess this is what a pussyless society looks like.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Subhuman + cuck behavior to attack the guy who fucked your gf, instead of the gf who cheated on you, because you know that if you leave her, you won't find another gf..

Feminism won. It has destroyed our fraternity of manhood, divided us, took our jobs, and now they have absolute control over us, since pussy has become so exclusive, they can fuck whoever they want without repercussions, while we bash each other's heads in for them..
Damn if his frame was filled up. Sad that these idiots go attack him when their girlfriends are the ones to blame. I guess this is what a pussyless society looks like.
Yeah but he’s their friend, not some random guy

This is insane disrespect. If one of my friends had the audacity to even try to get with my gf I’d beat the fuck out of him for trying to disrespect me like that

If they fucked I’d beat the piss out of both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Sprinkles and Debetro

This is insane disrespect. If one of my friends had the audacity to even try to get with my gf I’d beat the fuck out of him for trying to disrespect me like that

Oh yeah if he's their friend sure.

Didn't let nigga even step out of the car :feelskek:

weak ahh niggas

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@ascension litreally me and you jumping on OP who's 5'6 after he fucks our stacy gf's

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman and ascension

That's why I don't believe in any of that brotherhood bullshit
Your best homie will break your skull if a pussy comes between you two

• +1
I bet their gfs were getting railed by BBCs while they were beating this guy up. These morons must go dump their gfs instead of beating this guy up. The girls cheated, not the guy.

Last edited:
  • +1

This is insane prospecto. If one of my friends had the audacity to even try to get with my gf I’d beat the fuck out of him for trying to disrespect me like that

The friend in question:

IMG 20240718 WA0023

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj, forevergymcelling and 2 others
  • +1
Finally oofies getting paid for it. Look at the blubber bouncing on that second disgrace.

i dont fucking get it why they beat him and not their girlfriends
a men is obv going to do it
YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEEDS TO SAY NO
AND NOT THE GUY
how holy shit people are really low iq

Twink on Twink violence

• JFL
Reactions: infini
i dont fucking get it why they beat him and not their girlfriends
a men is obv going to do it
YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEEDS TO SAY NO
AND NOT THE GUY
how holy shit people are really low iq
So you wouldn’t beat up your brother or best friend if he fucked the love of your life behind your back, because he’s a man and it’s ok cause of his sex drive? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and forevergymcelling
So you wouldn’t beat up your brother or best friend if he fucked the love of your life behind your back, because he’s a man and it’s ok cause of his sex drive? :feelskek:
I would be angry, but men are horny and will do what they want to do. My girlfriend is the one who has to say no. All the women said yes. So she is to blame for the whole thing. She could have said no and come to me. If these stupid bitches said no in the first place nothing would happen. Btw weak ass bitches, 3 ppl beat up one guy. Its 100% the womans fault and those bitches deserve to get beaten up, and not this guy. What do u expect from a men ? Obv he is going to fuck the girl. And how do you know that this is there friend or brother ?

Last edited:

Were you ever concerned at the time that your Chad mate from uni might cuck you?
Even though you said she showed no interest in him when she was single prior to you securing her

I would be angry, but men are horny and will do what they want to do. My girlfriend is the one who has to say no.
Both have to say no, your friend and your girlfriend, because that’s betrayal against you and also it means both of them have zero respect for you, if you respect your friend you don’t fuck his girl, if you respect your partner, you don’t cheat on him and then kiss him with the same mouth you sucked off his brothers / friends dick

The GF's and mom are the one's that deserve the beating. I bet these cucks are still qith their GF's. They had several dudes and still couldn't knock this guy out.

Black dudes would've killed a nigger without hesitation. I have no idea if the guy knew if those girls had boyfriends or not but as a dude you need to do just a little bit of research before putting your dick in a 304.

As for the beta male cucks they need to learn to fight and hit the weights.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and CarrotMaxxer
Lmao he looks like a 6’2 lanklet ltn guarantee his looks aren’t what’s getting him
His frame is bigger than the others (it's just his proportions make him look like a framelet).

• +1
Were you ever concerned at the time that your Chad mate from uni might cuck you?
Even though you said she showed no interest in him when she was single prior to you securing her
Not at all, he's a pussy and wouldn't have dared do such a thing, he knows I would've annihilated him.

Plus he wouldn't have done it even if he got the chance and she showed interest, he's not some incel who has to take any opportunity he can get. He'd never fuck over his friends like that (he's had many opportunities to do so since his other friends are all subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Over if you aren't a LTN lanklet redneck in 2024
He was unphased by the beating so maybe he was able to display some signs of low inhib/masc behaviour around the foids thus supporting my theory that behaviour trumps looks for getting sex from foids
Took 4-5-6 once to take me out. And these were at least chavs and not zoomers. When we argued way back jfl I wasn't joking. Real hardship respects others instead of claiming you're hard until reality hits. Now whenever weirdos try to start on me I keep calm but inside I'm cracking up at their confidence until reality hits them.

As for the nerdic in question, triggered me to think of this memory lane story:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Billion of women out there, forget sleeping with their gf. Nigga said “that’s for slEeping with my mOm”:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

JFL it’s beyond over

• JFL
Beytas ambushing an Alpha Male that cucked them. Divine retribution fell upon the devious Alpha Male.
Beytas should wake up and finally grow some balls like these ones.
Beytas make the majority of the male population. If they band together, they can change society.
Such a pity that the Jews keep them down with corn, video games and other copes.