Guy gets full facial plastic surgery but claims steroid + chewing on reddit .

He just lost some weight bro
View attachment 2206400
Me explaining my completely new face after bimax+genio+zygo implants+underye implants+rhino+hairline lowering+hairline transplant+lip lift+upper bleph+voice deeping

Just lost some fat bro, tried steroids once (but of course not taking anything now, 100% natty), nothing big.

:lul: :ROFLMAO:

Also just had a brutal realisation that I need at least double my current savings to get anything more than bimax+genio and zygos+underyes

Fuck man, I'll never ascend before I'm 30. Praying that the jews give me loans, can't be arsed to work low skilled jobs for so long.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21048
Me explaining my completely new face after bimax+genio+zygo implants+underye implants+rhino+hairline lowering+hairline transplant+lip lift+upper bleph+voice deeping

Just lost some fat bro, tried steroids once (but of course not taking anything now, 100% natty), nothing big.

:lul: :ROFLMAO:

Also just had a brutal realisation that I need at least double my current savings to get anything more than bimax+genio and zygos+underyes

Fuck man, I'll never ascend before I'm 30. Praying that the jews give me loans, can't be arsed to work low skilled jobs for so long.
Why wait till 30 when you can get your surgeries literally now
Just get rich

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Why wait till 30 when you can get your surgeries literally now
Just get rich
lol no I'll get them before I finish gymnasiet

It's like ~30.000€ I need, I can get that in 6 months of work if I work nights, weekends and a couple double shifts

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just get jaw fillers + buccal fat removal + tear trough implants and claim chewing to normies is actually god's work .
So was this all better then a Bimax abs sliding genioplasty . His eye area also improved

who r these people who lie so easily for no reason other than to fuck up others? Ppl like @Salludon are real trash ngl. This mf prefeer to admit steoids than buccal fat removal.
I find it funny that he likely opted with his surgeon to make his results public, and at the same time is going for being a bodybuilding persona. Idk, if it were me, and no way Im letting the fact I had surgery leak anywere, befores, afters, anything

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Wasted all the time in the gym instead of going straight to surgery and shortened his lifespan with roids jfl

He’s doing a good job of hiding it tbh never admit to surgery

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl