Guy goes to the gym to attract girls. Ends up with only guys in his dms.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, disillusioned, Lmao and 3 others
1221.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lmao, Cheat_Win and 2 others
no gym for your 100% asian genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Constantin Denis
cmon this chang is decent

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Schönling
Guys obsessed with muscles are always compensating for something: small dick, ugly face, short height.

True Chads can also be in shape but I noticed that they put low bodyfat above anything else, just like Chico and Barret because at the end of the day is always about the face

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, fogdart and 1 other person
this is what every normie like him gets wrong about the gym. If you have a good shoulder to waist ratio and good insertions, women will be attracted to your body. But if you have average genetics you're just "gonna get huge" and only the boys will give you attention. Anyway, body is only a halo when you have a good/decent face

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Yerico7 and 4 others
Guys obsessed with muscles are always compensating for something: small dick, ugly face, short height.

True Chads can also be in shape but I noticed that they put low bodyfat above anything else, just like Chico and Barret because at the end of the day is always about the face
even chicho gymmaxxes bruh, and vinnie hacker too gymmaxxes, this is cope

this is what every normie like him gets wrong about the gym. If you have a good shoulder to waist ratio and good insertions, women will be attracted to your body. But if you have average genetics you're just "gonna get huge" and only the boys will give you attention. Anyway, body is only a halo when you have a good/decent face
also height, 6 ft 2 and gymmaxxed is high sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

This is what @EverythingMattersCel is dealing with ATM. I learnt from his mistakes and I finally starting twinking maxxing - no weight lifting, just cardio. I hope guys like @forevergymcelling and @Amnesia would take heed to the message.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel