Guy killed in front of his gf

jfl
Angry One Piece GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
this guy watched one piece too much

ah yes, crumple up and cover your head. the best survival strategy when facing a drunk blyat
he got fucking stunned and most likely didnt expect to get hit

normal reaction

genetic failure? HAHAHHA, HE KILLED ANOTHER MALE, THE DEAD IS THE INFERIOR
He is getting fucked in the ass in prison.

better dead than sexually molested

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The woman just put one hand out and strolled around like her controller disconnected while her mans getting STOMPED to DEATH

I HATE WOMEN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alien and stevielake
Imagine being so dumb to fuck with some random guy minding his own shit. One idiot less on this planet = profit

He should be put down in prison like the violent animal that he is

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I said many times.Don't fuck with incels and anyone with incel rage can easily kill the greatest boxer of all the time.

Stupid waste of space
Idk why no one properly intervened though, he didn't have a weapon, two of them could take him down
fcking hate the alpha wanna psychotic like that. He deserved everything in the prison.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Fcking fuck fuck that mf fck people like OP deserved to be put in jail as well if he's praising this fcker. People like OP is a threat to a society.

Fcking fuck fuck that mf fck people like OP deserved to be put in jail as well if he's praising this fcker. People like OP is a threat to a society.
I ''m a evil mdfker because my mom and dad left me when i was born, i was bullied at school and beaten up everyday till i had blood , and now you want me to appreciate human life and not be hatefull? not gonna happen in my life.

I ''m a evil mdfker because my mom and dad left me when i was born, i was bullied at school and beaten up everyday till i had blood , and now you want me to appreciate human life and not be hatefull? not gonna happen.
MOTHER FUCKER let me tell you my story. I got fcking beaten up by 5 big guys almost everyday back in HIGHSCHOOL. I got kick till I can't breath I fought till my knuckle bleed. I got abused and bullied at home too. Does it make me resentful to the world? Actually the opposite, I live by my choice not by chance, it was the opportunity to make changes not excuses.

The only that is dark is that monster's arsehole in the prison. And yours will be next.

You want redemption you think by acting like that idiot will gain you respect from feeling humiliated your whole life, instead society will view you as a underdeveloped idiot for a lack of a better word, keep on humiliating yourself while you are alive.

Last edited:
MOTHER FUCKER let me tell you my story. I got fcking beaten up by 5 big guys almost everyday back in HIGHSCHOOL. I got kick till I can't breath I fought till my knuckle bleed. I got abused and bullied at home too. Does it make me resentful to the world? Actually the opposite, I live by my choice not by chance, it was the opportunity to make changes not excuses.

View attachment 2342062

The only that is dark is that monster's arsehole in the prison. And yours will be next.
it s the genetic who will tell you how you react.
some want to make the world a better place , others will want to see the world burn
i m the second category.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
If you're going to commit literal manslaughter on the boyfriend, you might as well kill her too tbh.
if you're gonna go ER and get life in prison or the death penalty, go ER all the way.
Put white knights and foids on notice not to fuck with incels
This dude will be worshipped by incels for all of time for taking out white knight trash