Guy on electric scooter with a girl slapped her ass multiple times for me to hear while I was walking home

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I was walking home from the track at 2am and in a good mood due to a good session and was almost home
As I approach a 4 way crossroads, an electric scooter drives past, coming from the street to the right of me and there was a girl steering it with a guy standing behind her on the scooter.
The girl was 5'5 and the guy was 5'8 and at first glance he looked like a twat
Then the guy decides to smack the girls ass hard enough to make a loud clap
She says "owww" and some word in another language which I would guess to mean "stop/dont" based on the tone
He proceeded to do it like 5 more times, each time extremely loud, she was wearing leggings
Why didn't he do it further up the street, what encouraged him to begin doing it repeatedly as soon as I came into sight?
Does he see it as a boast to do that?

My mindset went from "I feel great after a good session of exercise" to "I need to go back to the track and go masochist mode, I can't inflict pain on others without being prosecuted so I need to inflict physical pain on myself to reduce this anger"

Usually when I see fags go past on scooters with girls while I'm at the track I enjoy seeing it because it makes me feel like they are complacent, comfort seeking cucks while I am embracing the pain and discomfort in order to grow.
This one was a bit more rage inducing because I could tell within a split second that he looked like a twat and a few seconds later he was acting like an arrogant fuck
Any girl who finds arrogant fucks appealing would consider me a subhuman so I have hatred for her existence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, the BULL, ALP and 7 others
Let me guess… he looked normie ?

He was probably Morrocan

You got mogged. Accept it and suck this dick bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18776
did u ask to slap too

What a fockin mad lad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Same man
I was walking to the gym today and saw two cats both laying next to each other and immediately knew they were doing it because they knew I was an incel vermin and wanted to mock me and remind me of my loveless life

I know what you felt exactly.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Don’t you get bitches? Why so jelly

Don’t you get bitches? Why so jelly
bcs it's against our beliefs aka blackpill 5'8 manlet pulls girls and it makes us mad like when a religious guy sees a degenerated shit.

• +1
Usually when I see fags go past on scooters with girls while I'm at the track I enjoy seeing it because it makes me feel like they are complacent, comfort seeking cucks while I am embracing the pain and discomfort in order to grow.
Perfect example of IRL use of the dark side. Op is dark triad, mirin

This method is very good to grow in any and all aspects but it does have a toll on the mind being angry, hateful, and resentful, it can be draining sometimes. Go back on tren dude

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Good to see a manlet win!

• WTF
That park next to the track is fucking brutal at night

We sat there like turbo autists while all the other subhumans were hanging out with their social circles

Antonio banderas antonio 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and 6ft4