Guy on Quora breaks his wife’s nose once and gets 4 years in jail, everyone on quora says he should be given life, death penalty or even be raped

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I will be facing up to four years in jail for causing my wife a broken nose. Is this a fair punishment? - Quora

jfl at the first reply also here’s some other retarded replies

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.

No, four years is not fair. I'm assuming that the judge is either your father, or he's missing a few chromosomes just like you.

Wife beaters are fucking scum.”

Da Vida

“Four years....

Have fun in jail. I hope you “drop the soap “… Everyday.. ALL .. Day.. Long.”

Jacqueline Boyd

“Of course not! That’s barely enough time for you to be frightened of getting YOUR face smashed in from other prisoners, to live each day in fear, to see why you deserve to be there.”

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and 17 others
based guy.
as a joke in a videogame in minecraft/titanfall2/grand theft auto vice city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Gazzamogga, Hades and 8 others
she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6997 and 11 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 8919
IMG 0121

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alt Number 3, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683
IMG 2683

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6723, Jamal2222 and 11 others
my dad mogs him with that trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5522
soylent must be ur fav

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
God I hate normies, would love to smash their faces in so they can moan about 'muh trauma' (in Minecraft)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, LastHopeForNorman, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
@her @knajjd
There's a cucked soydditer here, ban this motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 8919
@KING REIDYZ

She will have a hard time sleeping, maybe for years. While he gest his eight hours of rest in his little cell, she will be relocking the door every hour and checking her phone to make sure he haven't been released yet.

While he get out and go on about his likely miserable little existence, she will not be able to escape the knowledge that he decided that his rage was more important than her face.

While he keep whatever looks he had before, she may not look the same when she heals, and every time she looks in the mirror, she will remember his violence.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9852
I will be facing up to four years in jail for causing my wife a broken nose. Is this a fair punishment? - Quora

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.

No, four years is not fair. I'm assuming that the judge is either your father, or he's missing a few chromosomes just like you.

Da Vida

“Four years....

Jacqueline Boyd

“Of course not! That’s barely enough time for you to be frightened of getting YOUR face smashed in from other prisoners, to live each day in fear, to see why you deserve to be there.”
4 years is too much but that Low T faggot deserves a broken nose as well. Imagine beating on a weak ass woman JFL.

Giphy

I always cage when men feel threatened by tiny weak whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, gymcelalpha and PYT
4 years is too much but that Low T faggot deserves a broken nose as well. Imagine beating on a weak ass woman JFL.

View attachment 720229

based point of view

sometimes a bitch does need a good slap though im not gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: Kekee

View attachment 720229

I don't understand the full context behind the story posted. But I believe that violence should be upheld on absolutely no one, whether man or woman. But if someone dares to touch me man or woman weak or strong then they only have themselves to blame.

Based high T slayer. The wife should be the one in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Krezo, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
My brother punched me & broke my nose for no reason. Guess how much jail time he got?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 9048
nah fuck that nigga, his retarded ass can stay in prison

4 years is way WAY too much tbh if all it was was hitting her in the face and causing a broken nose. He should serve jail time maybe a year max and he should have to attend some sort of mandatory counseling or therapy kind of thing. Putting someone in a place where people get raped/maimed on the daily for 4 years for causing a person, even a woman, a broken nose is just unbelievable. I don't know the context of the situation, maybe it was a lot of beatings over a period of time that concurred in a broken nose that would merit 4 years but I just don't know the context.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1973 and Alt Number 3
Where the fuck do you get 4 years for breaking a nose lol. I understand some months to a year, but 4?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alt Number 3
lol dont punch people then retard

Light Yagami would have gaven him the death sentence

I like how they don’t even ask what she did. Like they seriously think there is no scenario where this is okay. Obviously most scenarios hitting your wife is wrong... But if I came home after a long day of work and she was fucking the neighbor in my own bed breaking just her nose would be a miracle for her. (In Sims 4 of course)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
2 weeks of healing time for the wound tops.
4 years of the man’s life wasted and he comes out with a record for life.

JFL at the cucks saying that he didn’t get punished enough, if she punched him nothing would happen to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 5522
I need more context, people don't break another persons nose unprovoked. If hes an angry wife beater then yes 4 years is correct. If he got into a heated arguement with his wife and punched her, a few months maximum is justifyable.

If this was the other way round she would have got a slap on the wrist.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5522

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

Da Vida

“Four years....

Jacqueline Boyd

Look at all the tryhards in this forum, a broken nose can never be fully fixed and i know this from my cousin, now im not saying 4 years is justified, but beating your wife, id rather divorce her if it gets to that point.

I've never seen my dad hit my mom, and i couldnt cope with something like that. Im jus ttelling you the truth while you edgelords are in your teenage years, trying to seem tough, i hope its just an act tho.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5522 and Baldingman1998
Women’s lives are more valued than men’s. And they still want so called equality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6723
I need more context, people don't break another persons nose unprovoked. If hes an angry wife beater then yes 4 years is correct. If he got into a heated arguement with his wife and punched her, a few months maximum is justifyable.

If this was the other way round she would have got a slap on the wrist.
wtf are u on bro? Broken nose = should get a broken nose too. 4 years is too much to being worth it for breaking a nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5522
based guy.
as a joke in a videogame in minecraft/titanfall2/grand theft auto vice city
those NPCs are fucking scum. Wishing a guy DEATH for breaking a foid's nose? Gynocracy, misandry both come to mind, jfc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6723
Reminder we live in a soyciety

Look at all the tryhards in this forum, a broken nose can never be fully fixed and i know this from my cousin, now im not saying 4 years is justified, but beating your wife, id rather divorce her if it gets to that point.

I've never seen my dad hit my mom, and i couldnt cope with something like that. Im jus ttelling you the truth while you edgelords are in your teenage years, trying to seem tough, i hope its just an act tho.
Cope. It is permissable to hit your wife in islam

wtf are u on bro? Broken nose = should get a broken nose too. 4 years is too much to being worth it for breaking a nose.

There is no context bro, who knows what really happened. I would need both of their stories to make a confident decision.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Dude showed this woman as an example
Download 20
When in actuality it has nothing to do with domestic abuse. Her case is one of police arrest
Being this disingenuous and petty. And except us to take them seriously jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
There is no context bro, who knows what really happened. I would need both of their stories to make a confident decision.
If he broke her nose without any emotion (or anything similar) interfering with his decision making (anger, rage) then he deserves a broken nose. If his emotions (or anything similar) interfered with his decision making then he deserves something less.

Maximum punishment should be a broken nose. 4 years isn't even close to being worth it for a broken nose at all. 4 years is hella lot more valuable than having a broken nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back