Guy on the right, living proof that Bonesmashing WORKS

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Elvisandreaa
JFL look at what constantly being punched in the nose and chin did to his side profile

Fuck I'm totally against bonesmashing I think it's cope but you bring up a good point. Why do all boxers or MMA fighters or whatever have caveman brow ridges? I wonder if they were born with it and just have really high testosterone and that's why the fight or if it's a result from the fighting

Even it works he looks fucking deformed LMAO

FEMALE GAZE appeal or dead

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
Even it works he looks fucking deformed LMAO

FEMALE GAZE appeal or dead
this. It actually works but will mess up your tissues (make them thicker) + cause asymmetries

Fuck I'm totally against bonesmashing I think it's cope but you bring up a good point. Why do all boxers or MMA fighters or whatever have caveman brow ridges? I wonder if they were born with it and just have really high testosterone and that's why the fight or if it's a result from the fighting
It works. I thought it was cope before but it actually does work

this. It actually works but will mess up your tissues (make them thicker) + cause asymmetries
You cannot escape your genetic jail either way, only cheating the system with surgeries or geomaxxing works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with the guy on the right's nose. Needs rhino so badly.

You cannot escape your genetic jail either way, only cheating the system with surgeries or geomaxxing works
Bonesmashing is for ogres only. Prettyboy or death in 2022

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
of course it works, what people object to is smashing themselves in the face with a hammer repeatedly

Show me a pic of when ben askren didnt look like a greek god

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
JUST SMASH YOUR FACE WITH A HAMMER AND BECOME CHAD THEORY

I'm going balls deep into bone.

Overprojected chin is not ideal at all

Screenshot 20220830 201721

Screenshot 20220830 202003

Last edited:
JFL look at what constantly being punched in the nose and chin did to his side profile
Overprojected chin is not ideal at all

View attachment 1845818

View attachment 1845819
Bro lmao

Of course I'm not saying that Mega chin is ideal

I'm just saying that his chin got huge like that partially because of always getting punched in the chin (also the nose, look at the nose bridge)

Bro lmao

Of course I'm not saying that Mega chin is ideal

I'm just saying that his chin got huge like that partially because of always getting punched in the chin (also the nose, look at the nose bridge)
His nose bridge is insane HIGH T Ogre fucking nose